Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Let us See PPT in the tactical screen  (Read 1067 times)

SwaggerLEL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Let us See PPT in the tactical screen
« on: December 11, 2020, 07:40:21 PM »

So I play very aggressively, using an abundance of ships with Safety Overrides. Because of this, Peak Performance Time is continually something that I have to watch and manage. However, in larger conflicts, it becomes difficult to catch every single notification about PPT in the top left. it would be immensely useful to see an ally's remaining PPT using the tactical screen. maybe it could be done by showing whenever you target an ally (or maybe an enemy?) with the R key, in conjunction with the feature that lets you view from the perspective of other ships.

Regardless of how it's implemented, it would be an immensely useful feature to have.

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Let us See PPT in the tactical screen
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 04:42:22 AM »

If you wanted to be really fancy, the PPT number could change colour as it passes some defined threshold.
And/Or flash when it gets to a critical level/zero.

ZaBici

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Let us See PPT in the tactical screen
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 02:52:45 PM »

So I play very aggressively, using an abundance of ships with Safety Overrides. Because of this, Peak Performance Time is continually something that I have to watch and manage. However, in larger conflicts, it becomes difficult to catch every single notification about PPT in the top left. it would be immensely useful to see an ally's remaining PPT using the tactical screen. maybe it could be done by showing whenever you target an ally (or maybe an enemy?) with the R key, in conjunction with the feature that lets you view from the perspective of other ships.

Regardless of how it's implemented, it would be an immensely useful feature to have.

Feels nice to see the aggressives come out XD. There should be a mod for this though, not sure if Vanilla should implement it. Keep it sandbox you kno.

Anyway.... All of them on safety overrides?