Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Seeker - Unidentified Contact 0.53rc1 (2023/02/27)  (Read 350020 times)

Necrodamis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Seeker - Unidentified Contact 0.51rc2 (2022/01/18)
« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2022, 10:46:33 AM »

Good news! After updating Magic Lib, as suggested, I loaded a save before I found and defeated the fleet, and I waited for the bounty to expire. The notification for failing the mission popped up, I waited for a second to see if it was just being a little slow, and nope, updating Magic Lib seems to have cured the bug

Justinx931

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 19, 2022, 08:53:16 PM »

i secured a Siegfried and was curious  why it has no description? i vaguely remember it having one.

possible incompatibility with whichmod?

Maxifier

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2022, 08:25:06 AM »

Hey!
I've gotten crashes while loading the game, I've narrowed it down to this mod.

197466 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem loading class [data.hullmods.SKR_plagueLPC]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem loading class [data.hullmods.SKR_plagueLPC]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore.Object(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.private.getEffect(Unknown Source)
   at org.sutopia.starsector.mod.concord.adv.ConcordAssembly.onApplicationLoad(ConcordAssembly.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.hullmods.SKR_plagueLPC.<init>(SKR_plagueLPC.java:19)
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   ... 9 more

I'm using updated magiclib and everything else is up to date since its a fresh install.
Any idea how to fix this since I've loved using your mod on my earlier games?

Sundog

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2022, 08:44:16 AM »

You might be able to fix this by updating/removing Concord instead: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg360669#msg360669

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2022, 08:53:06 AM »

Concord has been updated to fix this mod's issue. Future modders may still stumble upon this if they decide to do a full hullmod getEffect scan for whatever reason.

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2022, 04:23:07 PM »

So I am going to say that I'm kind of falling in love with the Lucky Strike start. It's a nice way to get a few ships at the start that feel pretty unique without being too overpowered, and really makes you wonder about just possibly maybe going to give A Certain Someone a hug for more stuff like this. The only feedback I'd give for it is that I think it'd be neat for the resources at the start to match the description: zero money and only 10-20 supplies or so. The salvage field deliberately gives you enough supplies to fix everything you find for the start and enough gas to get back to the Core, so I think for flavor it's fine for the "start" to have no resources like the description suggests (and then as far as money goes, it creates an interesting conundrum for the player: do you head back immediately so as to get a little secure cash flow going, or do you stick around in that system for a bit, since you usually start off in a generally salvage-heavy system, and see if there are any other Big Scores to be found while risking a bit of mutiny for lack of pay for the crew?)

There's another component I think would be neat, but it's well outside of the scope of the mod (and really something I've been thinking about putting together myself in the larger sense...) Overall, though, it's a neat start and I like it!

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2022, 11:37:15 PM »

Nexerelin manages the amount of cash you start with, and you can set it to 0 in the next screen from the start dialog.

SpaceDrake

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 16, 2022, 01:00:24 AM »

Oh, for sure, but I meant that it'd be neat if the default options were set to zero or very little money (since those can be customized by the modder). It'd be a little nice if the standard options were a bit closer to the lore, IMO (especially since the custom option is there either way). It's a minor nitpick, tho.

I feel marginally stronger about the supplies, really, because right now the start gives you an absolute metric ton of them (680 or so before you salvage anything!) and also a pretty hefty amount of heavy machinery. The latter's a bit more debatable - the starting field only needs 10 HM to recover in full, but other things will need a lot more even though the field gives you ~35 additional HM - but counting the field, you end up with almost 1000 supplies, which is huge overkill for the starting fleet even if you keep everything and crew both the Venture and the Spoiler Cruiser. It's mostly just that it runs counter to the flavor text, and the fuel situation seems set up so that you MUST rely on it to get back to civilization. It just feels a bit off that the much higher-cost supplies are so plentiful by contrast.

But really I'm just nitpicking. This mod represents a ton of work, and I appreciate every little bit of it. Thank you for working on it!

Maxwell

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 17, 2022, 04:00:12 PM »

I get this error starting a new game, both the mod and magic lib are up to date
151560 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.util.MagicCampaign.createFleet(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/characters/PersonAPI;Ljava/util/Map;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Float;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FleetAssignment;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;ZZ)Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.util.MagicCampaign.createFleet(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/characters/PersonAPI;Ljava/util/Map;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Float;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FleetAssignment;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;ZZ)Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;
   at data.scripts.world.DiableavionicsGen.spawnGulf(DiableavionicsGen.java:319)
   at data.scripts.DAModPlugin.onNewGameAfterEconomyLoad(DAModPlugin.java:156)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 17, 2022, 04:40:39 PM »

I get this error starting a new game, both the mod and magic lib are up to date
151560 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.util.MagicCampaign.createFleet(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/characters/PersonAPI;Ljava/util/Map;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Float;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FleetAssignment;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;ZZ)Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.util.MagicCampaign.createFleet(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/characters/PersonAPI;Ljava/util/Map;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Float;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/FleetAssignment;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;ZZ)Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;
   at data.scripts.world.DiableavionicsGen.spawnGulf(DiableavionicsGen.java:319)
   at data.scripts.DAModPlugin.onNewGameAfterEconomyLoad(DAModPlugin.java:156)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)

this error is from diable, update it

paulogabbi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2022, 04:11:45 PM »

so i killed 2 plague bringers, and did not find a single  Flight wing does it still drops ?

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2022, 06:03:50 AM »

May I ask your permission to translate your 'Kingdom of Terra' into chineses ? then upload to a Chinese forum,sure,it's free for everyone,thank u

SpaceDrake

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2022, 02:21:09 PM »

May I ask your permission to translate your 'Kingdom of Terra' into chineses ? then upload to a Chinese forum,sure,it's free for everyone,thank u

Wrong thread, I'm afraid. The Kingdom of Terra thread is at this link: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16902.0

Note that Sinosauropteryx hasn't posted in the Kingdom thread in almost a year, so you're unlikely to get a reply quickly.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2022, 11:24:43 PM »

so i killed 2 plague bringers, and did not find a single  Flight wing does it still drops ?
They should, for now. Those might be made built-in in the future though as the hullmod is troublesome.

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 22, 2022, 02:17:07 PM »

They should, for now. Those might be made built-in in the future though as the hullmod is troublesome.
SORRY ,I'M SO SORRY.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25