Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Seeker - Unidentified Contact 0.53rc1 (2023/02/27)  (Read 352427 times)

margath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Seeker - Unidentified Contact 0.50rc1 (2021/12/11)
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2021, 06:58:01 PM »

Yeah... Sorry, I thought it was only updated for the version so I messed it all up... Sorry my bad.
But I managed to fix it on my own.

Thank you

SouljaWolf

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 23, 2021, 09:09:32 AM »

When will the latest update be save compat?

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 23, 2021, 01:56:06 PM »

It says it right under the download button: latest compatible version: 0.50, or not compatible with the 0.4x version of the mod.

korqi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 24, 2021, 07:38:19 AM »

I get this error message when I start a new game. I don't have any other mods-enabled. I have the latest version of the game as well as for this mod. Could you help me?  :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 24, 2021, 07:45:07 AM »

I get this error message when I start a new game. I don't have any other mods-enabled. I have the latest version of the game as well as for this mod. Could you help me?  :'(
Try deleting the Seeker, LazyLib & MagicLib folders completely. Then install them back from the latest versions. There's been a lot of updating going on.

korqi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 24, 2021, 10:45:34 AM »

Try deleting the Seeker, LazyLib & MagicLib folders completely. Then install them back from the latest versions. There's been a lot of updating going on.
Yep, deleting LazyLib and MagicLib helped, Thanks

abiggerbyte

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 05, 2022, 08:53:15 PM »

Great mod - double Gatling lances go brrrrt!
Have yet to experience a win vs the raidbosses. Found a Rampage on the outskirts of the galaxy, overconfidently attacked it with the starting Large Explorer fleet + a couple of Shades and only managed to rip a wing off before getting wiped.
Will double having a quest trigger/reminder pop up in the log on the location of those already found, as I'm absolutely sure I came back to the same system with a stronger fleet later on and searched a dozen all around, but the Rampage just isn't there anymore. Maybe a stupid/hard to do suggestion, yet what if they had a special type of planet (Plagued) that they'd 100% patrol around? Easier to find in the Planets tab, will pop up upon entering a system. Currently not sure if they only roam around jump-points or can be deep inside a system.
Also, could this mod be responsible for making a lvl 7 military Tri-Tach colony spit out nothing but Herons in the special shop? Where are muh Paragons :'(

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2022, 10:33:28 PM »

The bosses will get some pointer in the form of bounties, but only if you take too much time finding them on your own. I will certainly NOT make them easy to find otherwise, it would just ruin the whole point of randomly stumbling upon them while exploring. As for a sticky note to remember where are the ones you found, there is the Captain's Log mod for that.

No idea about your issue with Herons though.

abiggerbyte

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2022, 11:53:40 PM »

Got it. Thank you!
Must be those pesky Luddists meddling with restock again

DestinyPlayer

• Ensign
  • A passing by person
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2022, 07:49:21 PM »

Hello! I haven't had much of a chance to test the mod out directly, as my current playtrhrough has only just started, however I am most definitely impressed by what it has in store in the future, having already bumped into the Rampage and ran away like a coward.

However, I have one question. There is a fleet that seems to be stalking me across the entire sector. It occasionally just appears, rushing in from seemingly nowhere, and constantly stays at the very edge of my sensors, never approaching but never leaving either until I leave hyperspace. I'm deathly curious, is it something from this mod, or do I have something else installed that adds such a spooky stalker?

Chronia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2022, 07:52:35 PM »

However, I have one question. There is a fleet that seems to be stalking me across the entire sector. It occasionally just appears, rushing in from seemingly nowhere, and constantly stays at the very edge of my sensors, never approaching but never leaving either until I leave hyperspace. I'm deathly curious, is it something from this mod, or do I have something else installed that adds such a spooky stalker?

That is a new vanilla feature! Sensor ghosts. Hyperspace is pretty haunted now.

DestinyPlayer

• Ensign
  • A passing by person
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2022, 08:15:54 PM »

Huh, I totally missed that one. Good to know. However, it still feels like something that'd fit this mod rather strongly. A mystery ship that, instead of having you find it, finds you instead, and watches you. And you have to go out of your way to figure out how to actually approach it to do anything with it.

Chronia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2022, 08:28:32 PM »

Huh, I totally missed that one. Good to know. However, it still feels like something that'd fit this mod rather strongly. A mystery ship that, instead of having you find it, finds you instead, and watches you. And you have to go out of your way to figure out how to actually approach it to do anything with it.

So uh, I don't want to spoil any of the sensor ghosts for anyone, so I'll just say that (if the sensor ghosts are available to modders) this should totally be possible to implement and is an awesome idea.

DestinyPlayer

• Ensign
  • A passing by person
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2022, 08:47:54 PM »

So uh, I don't want to spoil any of the sensor ghosts for anyone, so I'll just say that (if the sensor ghosts are available to modders) this should totally be possible to implement and is an awesome idea.
As a thought, perhaps this ship ALWAYS follows you as long as you're in hyperspace. It never leaves, never disappears. And always stays at the VERY EDGE of the free cam based visibility area for the player, so if you constantly look around and have a large enough detection range you can see it, but approaching it would require either some quests or something else important. Perhaps, instead of you being able to approach it, doing certain missions instead makes the ship approach closer and closer, maybe even starting to follow you into systems but still staying just out of reach until, in the end, it attacks you by itself.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 08:52:28 PM by DestinyPlayer »

blackjack321

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2022, 04:59:11 AM »

Really enjoying this mod... I registered an account here just so say so.  The 575 Bounty Hunter ship is pretty sweet.  You're ships look flashy and edgy and pop out nicely among all the classic designs.   The gatling gun just makes me happy.  It may not be very powerful but I get some real satisfaction hearing and seeing it activate on my ships.   Nice work!  I look forward to finding more of your ships scattered about.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25