Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I found perfect planet what should i do with it?  (Read 5034 times)

Viximus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: I found perfect planet what should i do with it?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2020, 02:40:28 PM »

Another serie of questions.
Somehow I am unable find planet with volatiles that has hazard below 200. Are there any habbitable world or world below 200 with volatiles?

For some reason 2 factions launched expedition on 1 of my planets to disrupt my farming. Is it because it makes 2nd most food in galaxy and they got jelly or is it because they still mad at me for raiding they trade ships while the faction I was working for was at war with them, I thougt we will be profesionals and let bygones be bygones, but they still mad at me, its totaly not my fault that there ships are made out of profit, and I needed that money, those Paragones aint cheap, but sadly it was not on sale anymore when I had money. Sad, I would have called it What ISS love.

Also do I profit from my factions intrade?

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: I found perfect planet what should i do with it?
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2020, 02:55:22 PM »

If you want enough volatiles for self-sufficiency, you probably need to look for a gas giant or cryovolcanic world with +1 volatiles (assuming admin has Industrial Planning 2).  Hazard rating at the low end for such a planet is around 150%.  Habitables can get volatiles, but not enough to meet demand for fuel production.
Pages: 1 [2]