Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 146

Author Topic: Starsector 0.95a (Released) Patch Notes  (Read 595890 times)

Ekibana

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Starsector 0.95a (Released) Patch Notes
« Reply #1980 on: May 23, 2021, 11:44:41 AM »

Sorry if already answered:

Is this the final version of the current build? Like we had 0.9.1a for almost two years.
Or is there gonna be another "final" patch before Alex moves to the next bigger update?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: May 23, 2021, 12:23:47 PM »

Hi! There'll be an 0.95.1a release with a bunch of tweaks, adjustments, polish, etc, before the next "bigger" update.

danando123

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: May 24, 2021, 10:30:50 AM »

I was wondering, will we not be getting any sneak peeks? like uhm, Dev Diaries, etc

I'll write a blog post! ... at some point in the not-too-distant future. Already know the likely topic, but want to get further with it first.

Awesome @alex, i was also wondering, because the game takes a while to load when you have tons of mods, if there is plans to make the game load quicker to main menu, i don't do coding etc., so i guess its hard to do, and guessing that at the start loading bar, its loading all of the mods every time on startup :/ Thanks for all your hard work @devs

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: May 24, 2021, 10:42:57 AM »

Hi - yeah, that's just kind of how it works, apologies. The upside of that is there's no (well, hardly any) loading time/transitions once the game is up and running. Just with the way things work, trying to get to the main menu more quickly and load some things later would be... complicated.

WeiTuLo

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: May 25, 2021, 10:10:29 AM »

Are there any plans for nameable save files and manually overwriting older save copies from within the game? Like a "Save As" function that would replace "Save Copy".

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: May 27, 2021, 11:15:30 AM »

In the codex, selecting and deselecting Assault fighters are not properly updating shown fighter variants. (No mod)

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

WeiTuLo

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: May 30, 2021, 04:01:14 PM »

Hmm... I set up a Steady Conquest with long range weapons and one dual flak, and it still likes to go to 1000 range or so, presumably to fire the dual flaks at the enemy. The dual flak is in its own group and removing the dual flak removes the behavior. Would I need to get a cautious officer/go without PD to get the Conquest to stay at range? Putting the dual flaks on the other side also did not work.

halloween20

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: May 30, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »

uhm

I am new and feeling a little dumb right now
was it changed that every fleet from any faction coming to my colony i have to pay a skill point (+20k credits) to bribe them?
i read some threads where the costs for this was only mentioned with 100k credits.
in the patch notes i only find this change for the hegemoni AI inspection. but i have the same price for fending off the jealous factions as well...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 04:05:33 PM by halloween20 »

AcaMetis

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: May 30, 2021, 04:09:04 PM »

Any and all colony expeditions now cost a story point (and money) to bribe off, yes. It indeed doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the market share based expeditions, especially once you take a look at the actual numbers involved.

halloween20

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: May 30, 2021, 04:43:41 PM »

uhm... ok
the first expedition was Tri-Tachyon and was killed by my patrols
the second one from persean league was catched by me...

was buged me is that, despite what was written in the encounter text, killing them droped my reputation with the faction...

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: May 30, 2021, 10:26:24 PM »

Expedition failing for any reason decreases your reputation with the faction that sent it.

Arcagnello

• Admiral
  • Arguably Heretical, Definetly Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: May 31, 2021, 02:03:45 PM »

Why must you toy with me Alex!
Spoiler
[close]

How am I supposed to enact Ludd's Path if our Avatar's very soul is reincarnated into such a vessel?!
Have you forsaken us Luddites? How could a sacred being like you hurt our fervent pride and purpose this way!
I am contactng the nearest Pather Cell near you to write a formal mail of complaint about our damaged expectations in addition to an official Luddic Path reinbursement lawsuit of Supplies and Antimatter Fuel that were required scouring the entire known sector for our foretold Prophet only to come to the conclusion he resided inside a Dram Light Tanker!
No more Tea at a local bar for you!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 02:20:03 PM by Arcagnello »
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: May 31, 2021, 06:38:22 PM »

Why must you toy with me Alex!
Spoiler
[close]

How am I supposed to enact Ludd's Path if our Avatar's very soul is reincarnated into such a vessel?!
Have you forsaken us Luddites? How could a sacred being like you hurt our fervent pride and purpose this way!
I am contactng the nearest Pather Cell near you to write a formal mail of complaint about our damaged expectations in addition to an official Luddic Path reinbursement lawsuit of Supplies and Antimatter Fuel that were required scouring the entire known sector for our foretold Prophet only to come to the conclusion he resided inside a Dram Light Tanker!
No more Tea at a local bar for you!

Now, if only it was a Dram IED (LP) from the Luddic Enhancement mod! Boom!

THEASD

• Ensign
  • *Confused Cat Noise*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: June 01, 2021, 07:11:09 PM »

Another report about maybe-typo in 0.95a RC-15.

com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.hullmods.OperationsCenter, line 43
Maybe, fleet commander won't be assigned to variable `commander`, making enemy fleet never acquire the bonus effect?
Also known as AnyIDElse.

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: June 03, 2021, 02:11:07 PM »

Another report about maybe-typo in 0.95a RC-15.

com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.hullmods.OperationsCenter, line 43
Maybe, fleet commander won't be assigned to variable `commander`, making enemy fleet never acquire the bonus effect?

AI fleet commander doesn’t use command points at all iirc.

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 146