Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Touhou Quest [0.95.1a] [WIP]  (Read 2083 times)

willthefunperson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Touhou Quest [0.95.1a] [WIP]
« on: April 09, 2023, 09:47:31 AM »

Touhou Quest Beta 0.0.8 ~ Lily White Edition ~ Spring is here!
Requires LazyLib, MagicLib, WVNU

Download:https://gitlab.com/starsector/touhou_quest/-/archive/main/touhou_quest-main.zip

WVNU: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=25853.msg384723#msg384723

A mod based on ships, characters, and bullet patterns from Touhou Project. It is a faction and quest mod. The questline is currently unfinished.

Features: 2 quests, some visual novel stuff, 3 unique ships, 3 fighter wings, 7 weapons, and a new faction.

"The people of Gensokyo became known to the rest of the sector by their appearance in the Mayohiga system and refurbishing a habitat astonishingly quickly.  Bizarrely, the ships they came in did not have hyperdrives, and to this day Gensokyo relies on other factions for basic technology. Despite this, the ‘Kappa’, a name probably derived from ‘Habitat Kappa’, are very skilled at engineering. ... The location of Gensokyo itself is unknown."

Happy Easter everyone! Christ is risen!

ships
Spoiler

[close]
weapons
Spoiler

[close]
fighters
Spoiler

[close]
screenshots
Spoiler

[close]
visual novel dialogue
Spoiler

[close]

V_KJ

• Ensign
  • Coffee tastes great, wdym?
    • View Profile
Re: Touhou Quest [0.95.1a] [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 01:34:39 AM »

Wonder if this is still being updated.
"How do you code in a Macbook?"

willthefunperson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 03:22:46 PM »

Wonder if this is still being updated.
It is still being worked on. If you want you can check out the dev branch of the repository here https://gitlab.com/starsector/touhou_quest/-/tree/dev?ref_type=heads. There you will find the new ships, weapons, etc. Of course I can't guarantee everything will work correctly. For WVNU I don't have a .96 version online, it might work if you change the version in the mod info file to .96. I will release a .96 update for WVNU sometime soon to fix this issue. The release schedule is the way it is because it takes time for me to go over everything for each release, and time for those interested to go through the content too, which makes me not want to do smaller releases. However if that is not what the people want I am willing to change.

Edit: WVNU for 0.96 is out now
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 04:39:41 PM by willthefunperson »

V_KJ

• Ensign
  • Coffee tastes great, wdym?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 07:23:45 AM »

I'm just glad updates are still being worked on, that's what I want to most to know after all, doesn't matter how long it takes.
"How do you code in a Macbook?"