Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What mod causes to autopause the game when detecting new fleets?  (Read 311 times)

code99

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I've installed a bunch of mods for the game and i remember one of them pausing the game when detecting a fleet or something similar. I thought that would pause the game only when anyone was interested in pursuing me or something similar.

Anyway, now its very annoying. Almost every fleet i encounter pauses my game.

I cant remember what mod does this. Anyone knows? I have a pretty big list of mods and i've went through them but i cant find it

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: What mod causes to autopause the game when detecting new fleets?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 02:25:12 PM »

I've installed a bunch of mods for the game and i remember one of them pausing the game when detecting a fleet or something similar. I thought that would pause the game only when anyone was interested in pursuing me or something similar.

Anyway, now its very annoying. Almost every fleet i encounter pauses my game.

I cant remember what mod does this. Anyone knows? I have a pretty big list of mods and i've went through them but i cant find it
Probably Hostile Intercept and Autopause.

Nameless

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 03:01:21 PM »

It is Hostile Intercept. I also found it annoying so I simply just went inside the config and turn off autopause. The indicator for hostile fleet is still useful.

code99

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 02:40:33 AM »

Yeah it was Hostile Intercept. I've disabled the autopause feature and its fine now

Thank you