Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27

Author Topic: [0.97a] Star Wars 2020 v1.0.2a  (Read 110104 times)

Der Kaiser

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Star Wars 2020 v0.8.4b
« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2022, 01:00:25 PM »

i have a problem that causes the game to crash and the error is related to a weapon slot not found on the sw_neutron_star.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BeyondTheHorizon

• Commander
  • Grand Admiral of the Galactic Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 23, 2022, 06:14:25 PM »

i have a problem that causes the game to crash and the error is related to a weapon slot not found on the sw_neutron_star.
This should have been fixed already in version v0.8.4b

DeltaJan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2022, 11:51:24 PM »

I keep coming back to this game just because of this mod. I just wanna say I love all the work on this mod and and Thank You for all of the hard work. Also I saw the Chiss getting added in. Is there any plans to make like the Katana Fleet as like scattered Derelict ships or like the Republic's "Outbound Flight" survivors showing up as a possible event when scanning a world?

BeyondTheHorizon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2022, 06:01:55 AM »

I keep coming back to this game just because of this mod. I just wanna say I love all the work on this mod and and Thank You for all of the hard work. Also I saw the Chiss getting added in. Is there any plans to make like the Katana Fleet as like scattered Derelict ships or like the Republic's "Outbound Flight" survivors showing up as a possible event when scanning a world?

Currently, the Katana Fleet is used as a Unique Bounty of Thrawn. For the Outbound Flight survivors, is there any similar event like that in the vanilla game?

DeltaJan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2022, 06:31:56 PM »

Currently, the Katana Fleet is used as a Unique Bounty of Thrawn. For the Outbound Flight survivors, is there any similar event like that in the vanilla game?

Cool on the Katana Fleet, I dont really do those big bounties so I didnt notice. As for the events, all I know is that currently, survivors either join your crew, ask you to bomb another group, or trade an assortment of supplies and then thats all I can think of.

BeyondTheHorizon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2022, 05:16:39 AM »

Cool on the Katana Fleet, I dont really do those big bounties so I didnt notice. As for the events, all I know is that currently, survivors either join your crew, ask you to bomb another group, or trade an assortment of supplies and then thats all I can think of.
I will look into it, I think the events are more difficult to mod then other features, so it will take me some time to figure out how.

DeltaJan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 28, 2022, 04:53:15 AM »

I will look into it, I think the events are more difficult to mod then other features, so it will take me some time to figure out how.
Righteous and I did not know that, thank you again for all the work!

DeltaJan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Star Wars 2020 v0.8.5
« Reply #172 on: May 28, 2022, 05:08:38 AM »

I also have to say, Please make the Chiss the Empire's ally or give The Empire a few more worlds. The Empire gets dogged on in just about every playthrough I have done. Often being invaded by the CIS, Republic and New Republic, all at the same time and then never recovering.

BeyondTheHorizon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2022, 08:06:08 AM »

I also have to say, Please make the Chiss the Empire's ally or give The Empire a few more worlds. The Empire gets dogged on in just about every playthrough I have done. Often being invaded by the CIS, Republic and New Republic, all at the same time and then never recovering.
Sure, the First Order and Chiss will be added to the mod in the June update. More planets will also be added.

DeltaJan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 28, 2022, 08:15:12 PM »

Sure, the First Order and Chiss will be added to the mod in the June update. More planets will also be added.
Righteous and Thank You! I cant wait till the update.

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 29, 2022, 11:04:25 AM »

Awesome!  First order!

dion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2022, 03:11:15 PM »

great mod! thank you for adding ships got my hands on a assault frigate mk1 honestly feel like it needs a flux bonus or something im fighting stuff 5-10 points lower in simulations and getting dominated

BeyondTheHorizon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2022, 09:28:59 PM »

great mod! thank you for adding ships got my hands on a assault frigate mk1 honestly feel like it needs a flux bonus or something im fighting stuff 5-10 points lower in simulations and getting dominated
Thanks for mentioning the issue, I have adjusted  the deployment cost of the new republic destroyer sized ships

THEGO90

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 01, 2022, 11:59:47 AM »

well....thx for this awesome mod :D love it :D
is it normal...i have a assertor class dreadnought ....start a fight....autopilot on....flying to enemy and is using the gravity well generator...the whole time...enemys are fleeing and he dont stop with the generator -.-^^

Zordiark Darkeater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2022, 12:34:23 PM »

The Ships look freaking great !!!! that a huge +

BUT

Most of the ships feel useless and its annoying to fight againts because they are HP sponges and Annoying to use them because their Firepower and Damage AND range is horrible.

everyone is just casualy outranging most of the capital ships in this mod or outright just facetanks the 80+ weapons on these ships.

made lots of testing mostly with the Empire capital and dreadnaugh ships and they don't stand a chance againts majority of the ships in the game lol
they are just HP sponges that look cool and thats it...

Gonna do some more testing tough.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27