Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] HIGH VALUE BOUNTY PLUS 1.0.6  (Read 14345 times)

Titann

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] HIGH VALUE BOUNTY PLUS 1.0.5
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2020, 05:02:41 PM »

Update 1.0.5
-Added unique ship systems for all crystal ships.
-HVB Fleets reworked
-Added new HVB, spawns after zero is defeated and you need level 46
-Added new unique ship for new HVB
-New shipsystems for unique ships

updated the link, it should be compatible with your current save but take no risk, copy your current save before continue

next, ill try to improve quality on ship systems,crystal weapons and add new sounds

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2020, 04:35:10 PM »

Is it compatible with saves?

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2020, 05:32:19 PM »

updated the link, it should be compatible with your current save but take no risk, copy your current save before continue

Is it compatible with saves?

WilhelmTheGreat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2020, 02:40:58 PM »

How long should it take for these bounties to appear? I've gone about a cycle without any of them.

Titann

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 12:52:28 AM »

they appear if you reach character level. First boss bounty appears at level 20. It is random after you reach level

ill rework that later sometimes they appear very early preventing other HVBs to show up. You need late game fleets to beat them

edit: if you already have other HVBs waiting for you. You need to clear them i think they limited HVBs to 3 so if there is 3 HVB waiting, you have to destroy them then other HVB will show up
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:58:48 AM by Titann »

Titann

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2020, 01:58:09 PM »

update 1.0.6

+changed HVB spawns now they spawn after you destroy a boss HVB
First spawn is always Oberon -> Ezekiel -> Crystal -> Ultron -> Zeus -> Zero -> Super Zero
+Ship sprites now look better than before (atleast, sorry i dont know how to make sprite)

should be save compatible

this update will prevent HVB to spawn more than 1 in your early game so it should be ok now.

this is kind of a late fix, sorry that i ve been busy with RL. Im not sure when ill continue adding new HVBs but ill try to update the mod if something big happens

Dreamslayer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] HIGH VALUE BOUNTY PLUS 1.0.6
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2020, 12:52:03 AM »

Hi!

I was wondering, is it the Oberon Alien Battlecruiser  supposed to be capturable or ?
In my current save I have been unable to capture it, I have a save with only that ship left in the enemy fleet. And no matter how many times i try to kill it and capture it I never get the option even tho it says its just disabled and not destroyed.

Thanks for a great mod.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2020, 09:46:12 AM »

The prototype Paragon look neat, i always love predecessor vs successor dynamic.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

Titann

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2020, 08:34:10 AM »

Hi!

I was wondering, is it the Oberon Alien Battlecruiser  supposed to be capturable or ?
In my current save I have been unable to capture it, I have a save with only that ship left in the enemy fleet. And no matter how many times i try to kill it and capture it I never get the option even tho it says its just disabled and not destroyed.

Thanks for a great mod.

Boss ships are not capturable it is also not up to me i cant make them capturable because boss ships arent mine
They are also too strong in player hands and will make game very easy so if you dont want to have broken op ship it should stay like this.

I ve added unique ship skins for these HVBs so you can try to get them its possible to recover new ship skins that got special ship system and improved stats as reward.
The prototype Paragon look neat, i always love predecessor vs successor dynamic.

thanks for feedbacks also it means a lot

i am also very busy with RL stuff and cant find time to play games or work on this mod so if someone else wants to takeover the mod feel free to take care of it

bigdady1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2021, 04:59:14 AM »

hey titann.

i hope your doing well, really enjoyed your mod in the past. are you planning to update this to the latest version ? would really love to play it.

thanks

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2021, 05:24:47 AM »

You may want to message Titann direct but this mod relies on Dark Revenant updating Ship/Weapon Pack and Vayra updating her sector (idk may work with the unofficial patch).
Pages: 1 [2]