Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Aegis Protectorate  (Read 2645 times)

N1MH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.9.1a] Aegis Protectorate
« on: August 27, 2020, 11:23:18 PM »

Download

Page is under construction. If anyone knows of a guide on making forum threads please reply.

This is a small ship pack mod I've been working on in my spare time and I decided to post it here to acquire feedback since I can't access the discord server anymore. It adds a few new strike focused ships plus weapons that I felt the base game were missing. The mod is still in early alpha.

Ships

Spoiler
[close]

Credits
Spoiler
Credit goes to Astarat for helping with sprites, Casey for inspiration Jaghaimo for the thread as well as the Discord Server for helping in the early stages.
[close]

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 04:45:29 PM by N1MH »

N1MH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Aegis Protectorate
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 12:18:02 AM »

Anyone know how I can add images and spoilers?

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 01:12:11 PM »

You can use a hosting site like Imgur, once uploaded right click and "View Image" to get direct link (ends with ".png"). To put image in your post just use the "Insert image" button. Similar with spoiler (Sp button).

For some reason the end tag does not close correctly, so your img or spoiler tag should end with /img or /spoiler (in square brackets).

N1MH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 07:15:08 PM »

You can use a hosting site like Imgur, once uploaded right click and "View Image" to get direct link (ends with ".png"). To put image in your post just use the "Insert image" button. Similar with spoiler (Sp button).

For some reason the end tag does not close correctly, so your img or spoiler tag should end with /img or /spoiler (in square brackets).

Do you know how I can make the spoilers title different? Like "Ships" or "Credits"