Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: [0.97a] Exalted (V1.4) DO YOU FEEL BUFF? BECAUSE I DO!  (Read 198777 times)

Numenar

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Game loading bug:

ship_systems.csv is missing line:

M21 Blaster Drones,anvil_m21drone,,,,,,,,35,,0,,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,graphics/icons/hullsys/drone_pd_high.png

I added it to 1.32 and now my main menu/game loads fine

Can someone verify ?

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile

Game loading bug:

ship_systems.csv is missing line:

M21 Blaster Drones,anvil_m21drone,,,,,,,,35,,0,,0,0,,,,,,,,,,,graphics/icons/hullsys/drone_pd_high.png

I added it to 1.32 and now my main menu/game loads fine

Can someone verify ?
Did you delete the old version before adding this one?

Others have had the "problem" and it was because they overwrote the old one instead of deleting it

Numenar

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Others have had the "problem" and it was because they overwrote the old one instead of deleting it

Just tried, you are correct, it works as well. I only saw that save safe tag in changelog. Maybe add that red line: Don't be remnant AI, DELETE old folder NOT overwrite.

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile

Just tried, you are correct, it works as well. I only saw that save safe tag in changelog. Maybe add that red line: Don't be remnant AI, DELETE old folder NOT overwrite.

ah yeah my bad, im so used to everyone knowing to do that with all mods that i forget newer folk dont know to do it. added a warning above the download

Jackindabox

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey! Having a great time with the mod so far. One thing I noticed is that There are no phylactery Mk.I's in the mausosleum system. There are 15 Mk.III's, and 6 MkII's across the markets on Tomb. Is this intentional? I didn't see anyone else asking this question so perhaps it's just something on my end. Thanks for your response and this awesome mod!

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile

Hey! Having a great time with the mod so far. One thing I noticed is that There are no phylactery Mk.I's in the mausosleum system. There are 15 Mk.III's, and 6 MkII's across the markets on Tomb. Is this intentional? I didn't see anyone else asking this question so perhaps it's just something on my end. Thanks for your response and this awesome mod!

Thsts a known problem with the exalted thati cant for the life of me figure put, they just want to spam tankers in general and refuse to spawn freighters, im most likely gonna remove all of the phylacterys and add 1 that's just an all purpose cargo/tanker/transport ship. Hopefully that'll help but who knows.

And glad to hear you like it!

Arcarian Kano

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Thsts a known problem with the exalted thati cant for the life of me figure put, they just want to spam tankers in general and refuse to spawn freighters, im most likely gonna remove all of the phylacterys and add 1 that's just an all purpose cargo/tanker/transport ship. Hopefully that'll help but who knows.

And glad to hear you like it!

I'd definitely put my vote in for a combined vessel, even if it meant making it a bit more expensive to compensate. It'd definitely help with fleet bloat when trying to do trading runs, heh.

Lprsti99

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Seconded, and I'll add that I'd love some phased logistics ships, seems like a reasonable fit, if expensive.

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] The Exalted (V1.3.2) Tankers by the Numbers, Troubles by the Score.
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2021, 11:08:25 PM »

I'm afraid the Exhalted got bullied out of existence early in my first use of the mod, but they still are listed in the faction list even though they have had no markets for 10 cycles.
AFAIK, usually they get removed.

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2021, 06:56:04 PM »

I'm afraid the Exhalted got bullied out of existence early in my first use of the mod, but they still are listed in the faction list even though they have had no markets for 10 cycles.
AFAIK, usually they get removed.

ah yeah had that prob with keruvim, was a minor thing and fixed for next update, tho to be honest i dont know when that will be, i have a handfull of ideas for the exalted still but other then sprite improvements (which i barely have time for these days) not much planned for them in the long run, and im much more focused on updating keruvim atm so they are on the back burner for awhile.  :'(

LeoSCfan

• Ensign
  • I have no idea what am I doing
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2021, 08:41:46 PM »

Acidic is burned deep in my mind and i doubt it'll ever go away
whom made it i need to know if there is more
I have no idea what am I doing

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2021, 03:52:49 AM »

Acidic is burned deep in my mind and i doubt it'll ever go away
whom made it i need to know if there is more

It is in the credits spoiler on the main post

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2022, 05:06:10 PM »

hey yall its me the one and only connortron7 from the forums! here to bring you fresh news on this dusty mod!

i got a couple new ships planned aswell as a new civ variant for the cielo, at minimum 2 original frigates and a destroyer!
and a few under the hood fixes and such as per the usual.

here is the unnamed destroyer WIP i got for ya, gonna be a hightech salvage ship with both an exalted and civilian variant. figured their isnt much in the way of hightech ships of this type in the modiverse and made sense for the exalted to have one based on their early nomad past scrounging for scraps in ruins and derelicts.

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2022, 03:37:53 AM »

Nice. I love your mods. :D
As a high tech connoisseur the Exalted are just the best, lovin' it.

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2022, 03:46:42 PM »

Nice. I love your mods. :D
As a high tech connoisseur the Exalted are just the best, lovin' it.

thanks! ;D im more of a lowtech guy myself but i've tooled the exalted in a way that even i enjoy these wild berry flavored pop tart lads
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5