Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Level 21 Captain Bug  (Read 512 times)

SaberCherry

• Commander
    • View Profile
Level 21 Captain Bug
« on: August 16, 2020, 01:47:36 PM »

I have a level 21 captain.  This game is highly resilient against screenshots but I'd be happy to take one if someone can tell me how (printscreen does not work).  Anyway, he has 22 points, costs 2600/month, and is level 21, and his experience bar does not advance; my other captains have 21 points and are at level 20.  Of course, this is with no mods.

I suspect this may have been related to me leveling him when his skills were all maxed.  In fact, it offered me to level one of his skills to 4, but I couldn't select it (IIRC). I selected the new skill and got it to level 1.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Level 21 Captain Bug
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »

Thanks for the report! I'll keep an eye out.

Ced Riggs

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 02:56:58 PM »

This game is highly resilient against screenshots but I'd be happy to take one if someone can tell me how (printscreen does not work).
Open Imgur in one tab.
<Windows + Shift + S> activates the Screenshot mode.
Click, drag, let go.
Ctrl+V onto the Imgur site.
Wait for Upload Complete!
Right-click the image, "copy image address".
[img]Ctrl+V the URL[/img]

Example:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KzuNih0.png[/img]

Looks like this:

SaberCherry

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 11:30:18 PM »

Should be fine, I uploaded it in another thread.  It's interesting, though.  There seems to be some problem with levelling.  I have 2 level 21 captains with commensurate skills.  But I also experienced a situation where I had a low-level captain and when offered two choices, I said "I'll try later" or whatever.  And when I went back, she was only ~40% through that bar so I couldn't level up when I tried again.  There seem to be one or more problems with consecutive level ups of subordinate captains.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 11:34:31 PM by SaberCherry »