Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95a is out! (03/26/21); Blog post: Skill Changes, Part 2 (07/15/21)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Pulse Industry  (Read 177627 times)

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Pulse Industry
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2021, 09:25:52 AM »

Require:
LazyLib
Download the mod v1.1b

For check update:
Version Checker

This small update is here for remove Minster of every Bounty fleet or combat fleet. It can appears, but now, found one will be really rare. It has be moved to civilian or personal fleet because well, this is not a fully combat ship.

-Remove the Minster of the fleet and move it to civilian and personal fleet.
-Nerf the shipsystem of the Minster to a 30 seconds reload and removed the 3 ammo.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Hiroyan495

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2021, 08:07:33 PM »

Ancient issue, but I'm gonna point out that the Lodium-class Heavy Cruiser has a black dot on each side respectively, on the upper half of the ships sides (left + right).
I removed them for myself, but for future updates, this might be good to get rid of. ;)

EDIT: Athenia-class Fast Carrier also has some random pixels left on the upper end of the sprite, while the Malice-class Frigate has some on the sides.

Love the ship designs btw!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 08:13:36 PM by Hiroyan495 »

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2021, 05:31:17 AM »

Ancient issue, but I'm gonna point out that the Lodium-class Heavy Cruiser has a black dot on each side respectively, on the upper half of the ships sides (left + right).
I removed them for myself, but for future updates, this might be good to get rid of. ;)

EDIT: Athenia-class Fast Carrier also has some random pixels left on the upper end of the sprite, while the Malice-class Frigate has some on the sides.

Love the ship designs btw!

Thank, fixed for the next update.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

SirStargateur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2021, 09:25:13 PM »

Minster-class Ultra-Heavy CapitalShip is more weak than any other capital ship I have cost me 3_500_000 credits to buy, cost 75 to deploy, no discount mod to allow put weapon on slot, is not clear, reactor is weak.

In my opinion for 0.95a balance it's useless.

You said it's a exploration ship ok, but 6 of burn speed ? it has a very combat system (probably overpower), have a lot of mount of weapon, cost 75 de deploy, have operation center, etc, I mean everything is mean for combat, but it's an exploration ship that is slow and cost a tons of resource to maintains ?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 07:21:38 PM by SirStargateur »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]