Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [0.96a] Hostile Intercept (and Autopause!) 1.3.3  (Read 98073 times)

SirStargateur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Hostile Intercept (and Autopause!) 1.3.1
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2021, 01:08:12 PM »

Would be nice to have the option to not pause if the fleet is very weak compare to our fleet

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Hostile Intercept (and Autopause!) 1.3.1
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2021, 09:58:52 AM »

Typo in mod_info.json.

Code
    "version": "1.3.1",
"utility": true;    <--- should be a comma
    "description": "Highlights hostile fleets and fleets trying to intercept you. Also adds autopause when jumping or while a course is laid!",

Sorry, guess I never saw this for some reason. It doesn't seem to affect anything? IDK, will be fixed when I release a new version.

Would be nice to have the option to not pause if the fleet is very weak compare to our fleet

It would be nice, but it would create too many troublesome edge cases where not pausing could screw you over. It's a little inconvenient, but autopause has to be reliable.

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Hostile Intercept (and Autopause!) 1.3.2
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2021, 05:00:31 PM »

Download v1.3.2 in the OP! Just updated to 0.95a and fixed that semicolon in mod_info.json

Achilles42x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 09:50:59 PM »

This is failing to install (I use vortex)

get(attr).... is not a function, it says

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2021, 07:54:02 PM »

This is failing to install (I use vortex)

get(attr).... is not a function, it says

Apparently this is because of the new {"major":X, "minor":Y, "patch":Z} version format in mod_info.json. You can change it back to a string ("1.3.2") if you want, but I will leave it as is because Vortex should be updated to support the new format soon.

Arcagnello

• Admiral
  • Arguably Heretical, Definetly Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2021, 12:16:53 PM »

I was in the middile of my Starsector session yesterday and as I docked to a raider union outpost, searching for my two and only ballistic loves (also known as the Spike Launcher and Spike Driver) when I thought to myself:

"Man, I thought this mod also added some nice overworld features like pausing the game as a hostile fleet starts to pursue m-"

And I then realized you also made this mod. Thank you again man, your work is amazing!
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2021, 12:21:05 PM »

I was in the middile of my Starsector session yesterday and as I docked to a raider union outpost, searching for my two and only ballistic loves (also known as the Spike Launcher and Spike Driver) when I thought to myself:

"Man, I thought this mod also added some nice overworld features like pausing the game as a hostile fleet starts to pursue m-"

And I then realized you also made this mod. Thank you again man, your work is amazing!

It's a mod so natural you hardly believe it's not part of the game. Best part is being able to drink coffee as your fleet sails and not having to constantly have your finger on the pause key when something shows up.
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$

Worachot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2021, 10:31:35 AM »

is it possible to only have it pause for "aggresive" stuff. like stuff that wants to fight you, i dont really care about people that want to inspect me. an option for this would be nice if possible.
Thanks

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2021, 07:49:24 PM »

It's a mod so natural you hardly believe it's not part of the game. Best part is being able to drink coffee as your fleet sails and not having to constantly have your finger on the pause key when something shows up.

I appreciate the praise, guys :)

is it possible to only have it pause for "aggresive" stuff. like stuff that wants to fight you, i dont really care about people that want to inspect me. an option for this would be nice if possible.
Thanks

I might be able to include an exception for patrol scans, but I'm not sure. Too tired today to remember off-hand.

TheRamblingBrit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2022, 09:15:31 AM »

Would it be possible to change/make configurable the ring colours? Red rings seem more intuitive as a danger to me, while grey suggests more of an information thing

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2022, 02:39:34 PM »

Hostile already uses red. Interception uses grey. Autopause uses yellow.

I don't feel like making it customizable, sorry. Maybe I'll look at it again when a new Starsector version drops.

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Hostile Intercept (and Autopause!) 1.3.3
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2023, 04:30:20 PM »

Updated to 0.96.

lobosan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2023, 09:29:08 PM »

god - my fleet dies without this mod  ;D

Ash and dust

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2023, 07:52:15 AM »

Excuse me,Couldn i upload this mod to a forum in China(everthing is free) ?Most of the members of my forum play 0.95.1 games.I tried to download version 1.3.2 of the module from your github, but the decompression software indicated that the file was corrupt or the file was uncompressed. Do you have the module version 0.95.1?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 08:07:24 AM by Ash and dust »

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2023, 06:10:11 PM »

Excuse me,Couldn i upload this mod to a forum in China(everthing is free) ?

That is fine, I guess.

Most of the members of my forum play 0.95.1 games.I tried to download version 1.3.2 of the module from your github, but the decompression software indicated that the file was corrupt or the file was uncompressed. Do you have the module version 0.95.1?

I just downloaded 1.3.2 and unzipped it using 7zip - everything looks correct. The file should be "Hostile Intercept 1.3.2b.zip". Maybe your download got corrupted or was incomplete?
Pages: 1 [2] 3