Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.6 BETA [4/3/24]  (Read 680930 times)

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.3 BETA [2/4/24]
« Reply #1500 on: February 08, 2024, 12:46:54 PM »

Bug report:

The overlord suit still not work on cathedral module , only the core  ship work and the other wing from the modules are skill less.
I also discovered that I can only add one IA core to my entire fleet so that maybe  part of why the other IA core on the cathedral doesn't work  . But even  when I am following that logic ,there is only on the core ship that the Hullmod work , with the two module not displaying any skills even when the Hullmod is installed on one alone

An arm dealer is selling a trihander fourteenth battle group in the tri tachyon design.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:03:14 PM by lustfull »

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: February 08, 2024, 04:21:03 PM »

Wow, you really took the nerf bat hard to the Juno MK. III, huh?

I know it was powerful but the change in burst damage potential and damage type feel... excessive. Also not a fan of the new effect color, to bright and bland, the pinkish purple beam felt a lot more interesting.

Not sure what you're talking about. It hasn't changed at all stats-wise.

Anyway, another day, another patch.
v3.0.5
---------
- removed some unused weapons/graphics
- fixed bug where strikecraft would sometimes elect to land on an enemy carrier
- Zanac - increased turret arm arc from 90 -> 120
- added desc for Zanac EX Magna Beam
- actually lowered kouto armor val to 150 this time
- fixed bug where panther would spawn using wrong fleetside (appear as an ally)

There is a weird bug with the Zanac EX and Hegemony bounty where battle won't end. I know that for the Hegemony HBB, it seems to trigger when an enemy bakraid seperates for some reason, but i'm not sure what's causing it to happen during the Zanac EX battle. I thought it might be related to the Spriggan & Panther having shields, but they die normally outside of these 2 scenarios. I'm still looking into it.

Bug report:

The overlord suit still not work on cathedral module , only the core  ship work and the other wing from the modules are skill less.
I also discovered that I can only add one IA core to my entire fleet so that maybe  part of why the other IA core on the cathedral doesn't work  . But even  when I am following that logic ,there is only on the core ship that the Hullmod work , with the two module not displaying any skills even when the Hullmod is installed on one alone

An arm dealer is selling a trihander fourteenth battle group in the tri tachyon design.

These hullmods are the bane of my existence, lol. I'll actually look into this module issue and address it next patch. Swear
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 04:41:18 PM by shoi »

CaptianVlad

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.5 BETA [2/8/24]
« Reply #1502 on: February 08, 2024, 04:52:10 PM »

thx for the quick update< have a hard time playing without this now

Zeta04

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: February 08, 2024, 06:56:33 PM »

Thanks for the quick update and happy Lunar New Year to you, sir.
So now I'm noticing that Panther(H)-class, as a sidegrade- if not direct upgrade- of Spriggan-class, now have a DP of 4, even lower than the baseline Spriggan if I were correct, which may...um...call for a revision.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: February 08, 2024, 10:03:44 PM »

yeah you can consider the 4DP cost as a placeholder since I counted as part of the DP cost on top of deploying bakraid, but I realize that I included base panther in the BP  :)

there is small buff I want to add for the shield carrying guys - small speed/manuverability increase when it is destroyed - and I will reevaluate
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 10:07:19 PM by shoi »

Xex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: February 08, 2024, 10:24:58 PM »

Just reporting a bug!
The Aleste S-II has 2 paint jobs at once. You can remove the duplicate when it happens. But if you cycle between Standard and Seraph it will bring back the second paint job.
Seems to be purely cosmetic.
Thanks for updating so soon. Still trying to figure out what all I can do with the new MRC characters!

Lessyloo

• Ensign
  • Susky Husky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: February 09, 2024, 10:29:31 AM »

Not sure what you're talking about. It hasn't changed at all stats-wise.

Really? I swear the damage type used to be Energy instead of Kinetic, or was that a while ago update wise?

Still like the old purple beams over the blinding radiance of pure white it has now, assuming that isn't a bug either.

Xex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: February 09, 2024, 07:18:50 PM »

So I increased my rep with MRC and I'm thinking I've realized my mistake.
Is/are MRC the pirate equivalent to "New Meshan" being an "Independent" faction and I cannot have a commission with them?

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: February 10, 2024, 09:23:51 AM »

So I increased my rep with MRC and I'm thinking I've realized my mistake.
Is/are MRC the pirate equivalent to "New Meshan" being an "Independent" faction and I cannot have a commission with them?

Yep.  Nex lets you do it.  Kinda rough, to be honest.

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: February 10, 2024, 12:09:07 PM »

Bug report:

The damper field of the leynos cause the  medium weapon to rotate like a propeller when active

The Blair bounty and the hegemony bounty don't end at the end on the batte but the END COMBAT command fonction.

The Bakraid shield ( purged) dont put itself in position off defense( when there is no weapon at all on the ship at least so maybe something on lesser imimportance). Same for spriggan

Also in the 0.95 version , the c-stim and silversword where able to avoid beam strike weapon ( phase lance , tackyon lance) , is this a change or a bug of the current version ? ( Plus maybe a bug where the system don't evade the barreta flechette cannon for some reason)

Ps can I consider the shield conversion front a hidden/special features when I add it to the Valk and then roll the configuration to make it a larger Omni shields (conter shield) or is this just bug exploit? If legit, I may not complaine for some time about the high DP but if not , I don't know , add some extra shield arcs or something like the sprigan or integrate wingcomsuit into the the hull so we may put  mining pod or wasp interceptor with some IA core maybe , because DEM and other just restrain it and at 33 DP it kinda hurt. I can 1v1 almost any ship , the problem being that with conter shield  , despite being my favourite option , it cannot bear , hardly attack or even come close to certain medium/ heavy formation of enemies.

and minor visual bug on the enemy.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 03:48:00 PM by lustfull »

Bloed

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: February 12, 2024, 04:13:28 AM »

Were the solo warthog and broadsword removed from the mod? They don't seem to be anywhere in the game, but I can't find a note about it in the changelog.

JamesTripleQ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: February 12, 2024, 07:59:34 AM »

Heya, amazing mod, I just wanted to point out that there seem to be some inconsistencies with ship names: some Fourtheenth BG ships, for example, are marked with "(XIV)", others with "(H)" and there's even one that isn't marked with anything (personally I think "(XIV)" should be everywhere). Also Xyphos is marked "(WINGCOM)" but Xyphos 2 is marked (AA) which idk if that's intentional. There could be a few more inconsistencies like these ones that I didn't catch. One final super minor nitpick, sometimes there isn't a space between the ship name and the parentheses following it.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 12, 2024, 08:48:46 AM »

Hmm, has anyone else run into rules.csv based issues from Dawn's commentary?

Zeta04

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: February 12, 2024, 07:23:09 PM »

Were the solo warthog and broadsword removed from the mod? They don't seem to be anywhere in the game, but I can't find a note about it in the changelog.
Arma Armatura v2.3.4 Beta
- removed functionally useless ships (AA Broadsword, AA Warthog)
It has been removed since, like, almost two months ago

Bloed

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: February 14, 2024, 10:22:31 AM »

Arma Armatura v2.3.4 Beta
- removed functionally useless ships (AA Broadsword, AA Warthog)
It has been removed since, like, almost two months ago

Cheers! And sad, I really liked doing a broadsword swarm last patch.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 111