Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 110

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.6 BETA [4/3/24]  (Read 673208 times)

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Arma Armatura v2.2.2 - Mechs/Fighters, wings with personality
« Reply #1110 on: February 07, 2023, 04:34:36 PM »

Hi Scrutator, try using the dev build:
https://github.com/gomarz/SS-armaa/archive/refs/heads/dev.zip

I think that's a wing I was experimenting with but didn't remove when I posted the last hotfix. This should fix things for you, hopefully (sorry about that!)

Scrutator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: February 08, 2023, 03:41:38 AM »

Hi shoi, the new build fixes the problem. Thanks for the support!

Zr0Potential

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: February 08, 2023, 04:15:27 AM »

Sorry, thats the vast majority of the mod content..so not presently  ;)

edit: actually, you might be able to get them to stop appearing by removing the faction files added by the mod. can't guarantee that wont break anything though

That's fine I can try to do the faction files thing, thanks for the heads up  ;D

Hope you'll be making more Vanilla (AA) fighters & carriers, oh and lore for the Caymon too

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: February 08, 2023, 11:20:34 AM »

i'd be all for an increase in armaa breadth of content, some nice more normal fighters might be a good way to do that. i could be way off the mark here but converting another existing fighter or two, or making a making a new fighter completely, would be easier and quicker than putting together a new multisprite cataphract. but of course mods are made for the fun of it, so i'd understand if that just doesnt peak your interest enough to be worth the time.
Still, just one or two more normal-ish fighters would be really neat.

Rambo615

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: February 08, 2023, 12:48:23 PM »

Does anyone know what would cause the hullmods for this mod  to not show up in the refit screen? I've purchased hullmods such as wingcom  suite, and it  doesn't  show up during  refit. The mod worked fine for me previously, then I started a new game yesterday and addedd  some new  mods and now the hullmods are missing from the refit screen.  Could it be a mod conflict?

Edit: Nvm, for some reason the game had it filtered out, I didn't  even know there was a filter when  adding hullmods.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 01:04:11 PM by Rambo615 »

Kalrithus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: February 16, 2023, 04:11:39 PM »

Running into a repeat error that may be related to the mod, been trying to narrow it down, it happens in combat and last time in particular when I was firing missiles from a carrier that had a Valkhazard class currently docked and refitting, I've had the error multiple times even without a player controlled ship being in play, but never without some arma ship in play (should probably test that first) it doesn't happen every battle and often times theres too much going on for me to identify the exact trigger.
Code
5848731 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.movement.maneuvers.Oo0O.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.FighterAI.pickManeuver(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.FighterAI.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Any thoughts on fixes or if this is even this mods issue would be appreciated!

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: February 16, 2023, 04:26:02 PM »

what's your modlist, and what arma ships are you using?
Assuming you have already updated, there's a few things that could be happening here, though I can't say much else without more information

Kalrithus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: February 16, 2023, 07:35:29 PM »

Mod List, is lengthy
Code
PAGSM, Slightly Better Tech-Mining, A New Level of Confidence, Adjustable Skill Thresholds, Adjusted Sector, Amazing's Ship Foundry, Apex Design Collective, Arma Armatura 2.2, Arsenal Expansion, Better Colonies, Concord, Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering, Diable Avionics, ED Shipyard, Exotica Tech, Fleet Size by DP, Grand Colonies, Gundam UC, High Tech Expansion, Hiver Swarm, Industrial Evo, Interstellar Imperium, Iron Shell, Kingdom of Terra, LazyLib, Luddic Enhancement, Lunalib, Machina Void Shipyards, MagicLib, Mayasuran Navy and Fighter Expansion, Modern Carriers, More Planetary Conditions, Nes's ship and weapon, Nexerelin, Oculian Armada, Officer Extension, Progressive S-mods, Roider Union, ScalarTech Solutions, Secrets of the Frontier, Seeker, Special Hullmod Upgrades, Starship Legends, Tahlan Shipworks 0.9Beta4, Terraforming & Station Cons, The Exalted, The Star Fed, Underworld, UAF, Unknown Skies, Unofficial NG+, VIC, Xhan Empire, zz GraphicsLib    
If there is a better way to post a modlist I would like to know as well =). The Arma ships I've been using are the Valkazard Cataphract S-II amd the Spriggan Powered Cataphracts along with a wing of Kouto Heavy Cataphracts.
As far as I know all mods are up to date.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: February 17, 2023, 04:57:18 AM »

This is fine! The main reason I asked is because the bug you mentioned can happen w/ the spriggan powered cataphract - the bug is tied to their drone strike system that uses the tempests terminator strike, which for some reason randomly can cause a crash. I think this will be fixed in the next version of star sector, but I haven't ran into it lately using the dev version -> https://github.com/gomarz/SS-armaa/archive/refs/heads/dev.zip

let me know if you still run into it using this version, and if that failstry removing the spriggan powereds from your fleet. I'm 99% sure this is the cause, but if it persists with spriggan powered removed then i'll dig deeper.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 05:06:21 AM by shoi »

PeePi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: February 17, 2023, 05:18:04 AM »

Hi, I get a CtD quite close to this one as well and wasn't sure it was Armaa related:

Code
1838279 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.movement.maneuvers.AttackRunManeuver.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.movement.maneuvers.int$o.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.movement.maneuvers.int.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.ai.FighterAI.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Modlist:
$$$ Lightshow 1.4.1
AdvancedGunneryControl 1.7.1
Arma Armatura 2.2
Automated Commands 1.1a
BigBeans Ship Compilation 0.1.97.6
Combat Chatter 1.12
Console Commands 2021.12.25
Fleet Size By DP 1.0.1b
Kadur Remnant 3.2.3
Kazeron Navarchy 1.2
Logistics Notifications 1.4.4
Magellan Protectorate 1.5a
MagicLib 0.45.2
Mayasuran Navy 8.3.9 RC2
Progressive S-Mods 0.8.7
QoL Pack 1.1
Roider Union 1.4.5
Stellar Networks 2.6.1
Torchships And Deadly Armaments 0.17rc1
Underworld 1.7.1 (disabled faction in options.ini)
Unknown Skies 0.43
Vayra's Sector 3.2.1 (0.95.1 update by TheDragn, disabled UniqueBounties in settings.ini)
Vayra's Ship Pack 1.2.3
WhichMod 1.2.1
ZZ Audio Plus 1.1.3
zz GraphicsLib 1.6.1

The crash always happens in combat, I was using a small fleet composed with:
  • an almost standard variant Mithuna (Mayasuran Navy) with a Valken Ex Close-Range Cataphract LPC and a Gallant LPC in bays
  • a custom Aleste (S-II) using 2 Zap SRM Launchers (Roider) (the one i'm piloting)
  • a standard variant Kouto E-Type
  • a custom Spriggan Powered using a Mining Pike (Torchship)
  • a standard variant Gunhazard
  • Except for the Mithuna and the Aleste, the ships have the Retreat on possible malfuntion Hullmod (Autocommands) installed.

The three times it happened I was fighting against small pirate fleet and targeting a Starliner (P) (Bigbeans) which has its own fighter bay but I believe it was using vanilla drones or interceptors.

Edit: Just noticed you replied while I was typing this post, I'll try to remove the Spriggan as well and see how it goes.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 05:20:13 AM by PeePi »

Kalrithus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: February 17, 2023, 09:15:40 AM »

So far after switching to the indev version I haven't had anymore crashes, will update if something changes!

PeePi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: February 21, 2023, 06:37:09 AM »

After a few days and trying both current version without Spriggans Powered and dev version with them included, I'm happy to say that I didn't encounter any crash again.

Requiemfang

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: February 22, 2023, 02:47:54 PM »

Hello Shoi keep getting this constantly and it's causing a CTD every time, gonna explain what I did recently to my modded game and then what's happening.

Started a few game after adding a few things

DIY planets, Scalartech Solutions along with Scalartech's player crew mod (addon for commissioned crews by Yunru) and Space Truckin. Now I've explored a system I am in and had a few battles with automated ships, after just a few battles I keep getting this crash consistently.

error is a bit too big to use code embed so I put it in a txt file

Chryvrius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: February 22, 2023, 05:28:49 PM »

It would be super cool if there could be a Destroyer/Cruiser grade cataphract with a variable rifle that could mount Medium/Large weapons. I love the Altagrave, but being stuck with the same weapon for the arm mount is a bit disappointing at times.

Regardless, absolutely adore the mod and can't wait to see what gets added in the future  :)

Requiemfang

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: February 22, 2023, 11:29:49 PM »

this crash happened again, seems to happen only around certain remnant fleets

I should add this is the dev build I've been having this happen with

This is fine! The main reason I asked is because the bug you mentioned can happen w/ the spriggan powered cataphract - the bug is tied to their drone strike system that uses the tempests terminator strike, which for some reason randomly can cause a crash. I think this will be fixed in the next version of star sector, but I haven't ran into it lately using the dev version -> https://github.com/gomarz/SS-armaa/archive/refs/heads/dev.zip

let me know if you still run into it using this version, and if that failstry removing the spriggan powereds from your fleet. I'm 99% sure this is the cause, but if it persists with spriggan powered removed then i'll dig deeper.

it seems related to the portrait image, which is in the proper file path but the game can't find it?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 12:02:36 AM by Requiemfang »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 110