Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 110

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.6 BETA [4/3/24]  (Read 673726 times)

FluffyTowels

• Ensign
  • Literally two people. FluffyTowels#1349
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Arma Armatura v2.2 - Mechs/Fighters, wings with personality
« Reply #1050 on: December 20, 2022, 06:13:37 PM »

Aleste SII you find in the space station you spawn near in the nex armaa sleepers start still comes with a laser blade as it's selectable left arm weapon and it causes a crash when I attempt to change it.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: December 21, 2022, 02:21:01 AM »

thanks for report, you can just strip it instead to get around issue
either way, I updated the current link with a fix

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Arma Armatura v2.1.3 - Playable Fighters, wings with personality
« Reply #1052 on: December 21, 2022, 09:41:56 PM »

- Increased DP value of Valkazard derelict defenders from range of (75-150) to (300-400)

Nooo, my year 206-early 207 rescue attempts ;.;

The rest of this looks sick as hell, though. I absolutely love the Not-White-Base (we don't get a lot of catamaran designs in Starsector) and I'm eager to try out the Ilorin replacement. I'll join some others in expressing skepticism about the super-high-level officer idea, but we'll see how it goes.

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: December 22, 2022, 08:04:48 AM »

Seems to be a crash when the Ceylon is used.

716557 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.B.getTextureWidth(Unknown Source)
   at org.lazywizard.radar.util.SpriteBatch.<init>(SpriteBatch.java:39)
   at org.lazywizard.radar.renderers.combat.ShipRenderer.addShip(ShipRenderer.java:294)
   at org.lazywizard.radar.renderers.combat.ShipRenderer.render(ShipRenderer.java:350)
   at org.lazywizard.radar.renderers.combat.ShipRenderer.render(ShipRenderer.java:30)
   at org.lazywizard.radar.plugins.CombatRadarPlugin.render(CombatRadarPlugin.java:181)
   at org.lazywizard.radar.plugins.CombatRadarPlugin.renderInUICoords(CombatRadarPlugin.java:208)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.L$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.A.new.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

The Altagrave EX shotgun also has no firing arc/range indicator, everything else looks cool

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: December 22, 2022, 09:24:37 AM »

The crash with the Ceylon seems the be caused by the bootleg version of Common Radar, without that mod enabled it works fine.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: December 22, 2022, 10:19:38 AM »

I'm going to guess it's looking for a spriteAPI that doesn't exist (ceylon has a module with no sprite, I noticed)

Hopefully it's fixed now.

On that note, hotfix is up at the same link. Besides fixing that it should also fix a few minor issues

I'll join some others in expressing skepticism about the super-high-level officer idea, but we'll see how it goes.

I will probably roll it back to level 7, a better idea might just be giving them a special skill once they cap out, but just an idea for now

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: December 22, 2022, 12:59:18 PM »

Thanks for the quick fix, works fine. Found a new bug, the standard Altagrave in the showcase mission has the EX's backpack instead of a right leg.

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: December 22, 2022, 05:11:28 PM »

hello , i realy and honestly love your mode , it bring me so muche fun. i just wanted to ask if you comtemplate to add valkazard a build in blade like the aleste.
i know that valkazard in already a super ship with a lot of weapon but i find it punishing to have such a mecanics on a lower ship as aleste but not on the Holy valkazard.  i also know the blade would make  flux management harder but to get it on this ship would make it the ultimate toy and  mech of the sector ( which is already the case but you see the point.)
is the valken aslo going to get a blade , cause it as the skin on left arm? 
PS i am sorry for my english( i am french) , and even more sorry to bother you with my childish complaint.
i will in an other thread , post some proposal and report some bug that i find to make me usefull but it's possible that they have already being reported.

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: December 23, 2022, 02:05:53 PM »

bug report:
-possibility to add hull mode that are restricted to starcraft like " auxiliary fuel tank" as an exemple. all none named ship don't suffer from the bug.
spriggan , leynos , leynos RS , gunhazard ,einhander plus , einhander , aleste. 

-valkazard shield torso don't like "jandor time reactor" from "unusually gullible hullmodes" . the shield will ramdomly sometime ignore the locked target and will follow the mouse.

suggestion:
- add to all moonlight blade a strict immutable range. the use of skills and or multiple hullmod cause an oversize beam.

-possibly add to valkazard a vulcan headgun or other weapon ( maybe a weaker interceptor weapon to not break the balance) yes i like valkazard.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 03:47:22 AM by lustfull »

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: December 24, 2022, 08:20:07 AM »

hi, I made another small hotfix.
This should fix issue where AI wouldn't refit even though conditions was met. (this was a lot of FUN trying to figure out  ::))
same link in main page.

hello , i realy and honestly love your mode , it bring me so muche fun. i just wanted to ask if you comtemplate to add valkazard a build in blade like the aleste.
i know that valkazard in already a super ship with a lot of weapon but i find it punishing to have such a mecanics on a lower ship as aleste but not on the Holy valkazard.  i also know the blade would make  flux management harder but to get it on this ship would make it the ultimate toy and  mech of the sector ( which is already the case but you see the point.)
is the valken aslo going to get a blade , cause it as the skin on left arm? 
PS i am sorry for my english( i am french) , and even more sorry to bother you with my childish complaint.
i will in an other thread , post some proposal and report some bug that i find to make me usefull but it's possible that they have already being reported.

Hi, trhanks for the kind words!
Valkazard has a blade on left arm, unless you mean you want dual blades?
Anyway, the main reason only Aleste has it for both is that melee weapons only work really well when its tied to a system because of how AI in this game works. ): It'd be fine for player, but AI valk wouldn't know how to use it.

Pep

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 24, 2022, 10:05:10 AM »

Fenris pretty dramatically increases strikecraft survival, it’s a good incentive to utilize them more over other premium frigates which is something I had a bit of issue with given the playable mechs
dp value especially. The refit bonus is nice, but maybe it should be halved? Refit time

Leynos is now very, very bursty but hindered by lack of shields, Aleste is a lot more useful now that it can always melee (ship system was p useless otherwise for ai)

Ceylon is a cool HVB, and I think spriggan works as a more support type but I’m still figuring out a good setup for it. What determines the strength of units for cataphract strike exactly?

Argentum Rhodes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: December 24, 2022, 07:11:45 PM »

Hey Shoi I really love Arma Amatura. It's such a fun add for all of my play throughs. I'm not sure if this is alright to ask. But like the variable rifle, could a version of like a variable launcher exist. For like medium/large missiles? Happy Holidays y'all.

Sigma Draconis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 27, 2022, 03:32:53 PM »

I'm not really sure why but i don't seem o be able to add the overlord suite of any core to ships, no matter what. It appears as though if it can be added, but whenever i do click to add it, it simply doesn't.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: December 27, 2022, 06:26:10 PM »

Hey Shoi I really love Arma Amatura. It's such a fun add for all of my play throughs. I'm not sure if this is alright to ask. But like the variable rifle, could a version of like a variable launcher exist. For like medium/large missiles? Happy Holidays y'all.
I probably wont give anything that can land/refit  a med/large missile just because of how strong missile weapons are.I think spriggan is fine since it has a reduced fire rate w/ missiles  and a slew of other disadvantages so that even when massed they are fairly vulnerable, but maybe ill come up with something

What determines the strength of units for cataphract strike exactly?
the formula is
( ( unit DP + unit Ground Support Bonus + (captain level)*1.5 )*CR_EFFECT)
Basically: higher DP catas are good, catas with high level pilots  are even better
this can be furthert modified by the markets drop attrition / close support bonus

do you have one of the cores needed in your inventory?
I'm not really sure why but i don't seem o be able to add the overlord suite of any core to ships, no matter what. It appears as though if it can be added, but whenever i do click to add it, it simply doesn't.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 06:31:11 PM by shoi »

Berry

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: December 28, 2022, 05:25:09 PM »

There seems to be a crash sometimes when going to the Gamlin market. I think there's a ship being in the market or something that breaks as it has to do with line 97 and the weapon selector. I've attached that part of my log.

Spoiler
7203730 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.hullmods.armaa_weaponSwap.applyEffectsBeforeShipCreation(armaa_weaponSwap.java:97)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.updateStats(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.createFleetMember(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.submarkets.BaseSubmarketPlugin.addShip(BaseSubmarketPlugin.java:531)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.submarkets.BaseSubmarketPlugin.addShips(BaseSubmarketPlugin.java:521)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.submarkets.BaseSubmarketPlugin.addShips(BaseSubmarketPlugin.java:463)
   at data.scripts.campaign.submarkets.armaa_subMarketPlugin.updateCargoPrePlayerInte raction(armaa_subMarketPlugin.java:60)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.O0O0.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.O0O0.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O$5.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O.setCurrentTab(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.showCoreInternal(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.showCore(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.OpenCoreTab.execute(OpenCoreTab.java:40)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.B.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.B.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 110