Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 105

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.5 BETA [2/8/24]  (Read 645817 times)

dk1332

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arma Armatura 1.4.3c
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2021, 05:17:11 PM »

How does one get a hold of the trihander?

You can most likely find one from Tritrachyon controlled planets, usually in Military market and Blackmarket. On rarer occasions, you can find one in the open market.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arma Armatura 1.4.4(4/13/2021)
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2021, 11:27:08 AM »

• Removed drone system used by Einhänder in lieu of a modified version of Harupea's Combat Docking Module. Can refit at any time the conditions are met by activating autopilot (CR <= 40% /HP <= 50% /non-ammo regen weapon exhausted. AI controlled will refit at different thresholds based off of personality. Refit time increases as the carriers replacement rate and Einhänder's HP decreases ). Any refitting craft will instantly be destroyed if the carrier it is aboard is destroyed
  • Several buffs were made to make Einhänder more viable for AI use and mid-late gameplay
  • the armaa "faction" now prioritize the mods hulls, making them appear more frequently on New Meshan
  • Added indevo support for Garegga and TriHander
  • Added slightly different after-action raid report based on if player is piloting an Einhänder or not, if any are in the fleet
  • Readded phase based systems to several drones and fighters
Requires the latest MagicLib + LazyLib

Download v.1.4.4 for 0.95a - Save Compatible (market changes may need a new game, unconfirmed)

changelog
V1.4.4
----------
- Reduced Trihänder spam in Tri-Tachyon fleets and markets
- Garegga:
   Ship System:
      -Weapon RoF: +30%->+40%
-Trihänder:
   -Pulse Laser Flux/Shot: 100->80

-Fixed up some descs, courtesy of Avanitia

-Added Altagrave(s) and Garegga to known hulls for the independent faction, at reduced frequency

-Garegga now can appear on black market
-Garegga + Trihander indevo support
-removed sound files that were in jar for some reason

-Einhänder:
   - DP: 6->7
   - Added slightly different after-action raid report based on if player is piloting an Einhänder or not
   - Fixed extra 1 DP being deducted on deployment
   -Replaced Repair/Rearm drone system with a modified version of Harupea's Combat Docking Module(https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=20415.0)
      -AIhänder will attempt to resupply at various thresholds determined by pilot personality type
      -Activating autopilot on player-controlled einhander will have it return to carrier if:
         - CR <= 40% or
         - HP <= 50%
         - non-ammo regen weapon exhausted
      - Once landed, 'assigned' the carrier as a mothership and will attempt to return to it in the future
      - Refit restores 20% CR and fully replenishes hp, armor, ammo, and PPT
      - Refit time is proportional to the carrier's replacement rate, with reduced rates increasing refit time
      - Destruction of the carrier will also destroy Einhänder
   -AI use should be much more viable now
   -Autopilot is immediately engaged upon opening Command UI
      -Should prevent crashes caused by null AI pointer/AIhänder ceasing to move with
      autopilot enabled
   -Juno Mk. I:
      DMG: FRAG->ENERGY;
      -Range: 500->600
      -Cooldown: 1.6->1
      -Altered enhanced Juno projectile/fx to more closely resemble the other weapons in the Juno fam
      -110 DP/SHOT -> 85 DP/SHOT;
      -FLUX/SHOT-> 55->85
   -Can now use Ship System without disabling Phase Damper Field
   -Phase Damper Field
      -Should now benefit from Phase Mastery
      -Time Dilation: 55%->85%
      -DMG Resistance: 35%->15%
      -Damage Dealt: +0% ->-15% when active
   -Energy Surge
      - Max Damage Bonus: 100%->70%
      - Can now use with defensive systems
   -AIhänder without any explicit orders assigned will retreat to nearest carrier with highest CR for repairs if HP or CR drops below a certain threshold
      -70% for cautious+timid
      -50% for steady
      -30% for aggressive
      -10% for reckless

-Bihänder:
- Juno Mk. II Damage/Sec: 1500->1050

-Set Altagrave/garegga to priorityhulls at the special market on New Meshan, which should generally increase their frequency there
-Fix Altagrave Karma desc to include details on both variants
-Fix Altagrave[G] desc
-Fix Altagrave[C] desc
-Increase Flux cap/diss for Altagrave[G]
-Caps:5850->6000
-Dis:360->400
[close]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 12:24:43 PM by shoi »

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arma Armatura 1.4.3c
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2021, 11:41:28 AM »

So about my Altagrave EX adventures.

1. About it being weak: With nocooldown + infiniteflux active, it still takes a quite long time to kill some larger, lategame or rarer ships (paragon, [redacteds] of various kinds, a bunch of capital ships from mods).

2. With infiniteflux and infinitecr active, enemies still somehow, shoot off parts of it, I dunno how but seemly they can poke through the shield and blast off the rear parts, had to stay on my stoes even with blatant cheating, some fights I had nocooldown, inifniteflux, infinitecr and inifniteammo all active at same time, and still had to actually pilot, because risking getting shot too much by fighters and or explosive weapons could still kill me through the shield somhow.

3. The special system it has is no match for phase ships and some other special systems frigates have, unless you abuse mods to make the ship faster, but then your CR is screwed. So some endgame fights (for example "Ordo" ones) were a pain: big ships just shrugged off my damage, and frigates kept hunting me, and if I tried to kill them they would just lure me away from my own ships and leave them undefended.

Still, had a blast playing with it :)

Must ask though... why you need Nexerelin to get the EX without cheating?

Nex is the fallback option. It was made for vayra's bounty stuff which is why it doesn't appear anywhere normally

Flunky

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arma Armatura 1.4.4 (4/13/2021)
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2021, 01:52:09 PM »

What determines which carrier the Einhander picks for refit? First time I tried it in battle it trucked past a number of other carriers to stop at one battlecarrier knee-deep in fighting.

Regardless, Einhander is good fun.

Jet Black

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2021, 03:43:27 PM »

YES!!! Thanks for the update, your work is pure GOLD!

Edit: The einhand piloted by a officer just flew to the far left of the map and is just kind of.. wiggling lol
It is not obeying orders or anything XD It is saying overloaded over and over.

This is after I updated your mod with my old save. Maybe the old model is just kind of borked? I will buy a new one and check it out.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 04:04:36 PM by Jet Black »

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2021, 05:27:06 PM »

What determines which carrier the Einhander picks for refit? First time I tried it in battle it trucked past a number of other carriers to stop at one battlecarrier knee-deep in fighting.

Regardless, Einhander is good fun.

It works in a kind of roundabout way by looking for other fighters and then using that fighters assigned landing bay to decide where to land. So normally, it will look at every fighter within a certain radius and grab the carrier of the first valid fighter it sees and continue using that one until it can't for some reason (carrier gets destroyed, retreats, runs out of CR, etc) and then picks a new one. Because of this, it probably can select carriers that are really far away when there are better choices. I'll mess around with changing this so it iterates through every fighter and selects the nearest carrier out of them all

YES!!! Thanks for the update, your work is pure GOLD!

Edit: The einhand piloted by a officer just flew to the far left of the map and is just kind of.. wiggling lol
It is not obeying orders or anything XD It is saying overloaded over and over.
It should be save compatible. Infinite overload is unfortunately a vanilla bug affecting all fighters atm, but if the ships is just floating off in a single direction, that's more than likely a problem with the AI. Do you happen to remember what condition the Einhander was in? Was it a low HP/CR / Did you take control of it at any point? If I had to guess, it got stuck in some kind of evaluation loop, but I thought I accounted for that... :(
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:35:13 PM by shoi »

Jet Black

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2021, 05:50:16 AM »

I played for another hour or two after that and it didnt happen again.

TrickyTidy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2021, 09:54:41 PM »

Hmm, I'm running into that issue with the faux bit module not appearing again in my Einhander skin despite it being assigned in the variant too.
Not sure when that happened as I missed a few updates. Thoughts?

Really liking the new docking functionality btw! It's a great addition.

dk1332

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2021, 12:15:29 AM »

The secret store is still selling random ships, but I did find some pristine Gareggas from time to time. Haven't found some in blackmarkets though.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2021, 09:16:40 AM »

Requires the latest MagicLib + LazyLib

Download v.1.4.5 for 0.95a - Save Compatible

V1.4.5
----------
- fixed crash caused by case sensitivity for linux (probably?)

-Einhänder:
   - Flux Caps: 1100->1000
   - Flux Diss: 175->200
   - Juno Mk. I
      -Burst Size: 8->10
   - AS Glaive:
      - DMG: 450->500
   - Will now opt for the nearest viable carrier to land on instead of traveling to one across the map
   - Can now land on station hangar modules
   - If friendly carrier with launch bays is targetted before activating autopilot, will attempt to use it to refit
   - Minimum refit rate can no longer reach lower threshold than 30%
   - Added random chatter text based on condition when landing(only if flagship)

The secret store is still selling random ships, but I did find some pristine Gareggas from time to time. Haven't found some in blackmarkets though.
yeah, they still know midline + high tech BPs, the chance for arma stuff showing up was just increased

I played for another hour or two after that and it didnt happen again.
Cool, good to hear!

Hmm, I'm running into that issue with the faux bit module not appearing again in my Einhander skin despite it being assigned in the variant too.
Not sure when that happened as I missed a few updates. Thoughts?

Really liking the new docking functionality btw! It's a great addition.
Thanks! I can't think of anything that's changed that would affect it, though. As long as the module is in the .variant, it should be fine.
I did have an issue before with the Altagrave's where the alternate versions would appear in markets without modules when they initially skin files, though. Is there any difference when you spawn in the variant hull vs the full variant id? (I.e. trickyTidy_einhander vs trickyTidy_einhander_Standard)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 10:47:50 AM by shoi »

Roka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Arma Armatura 1.4.5 (4/15/2021)
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2021, 04:00:22 PM »

I have this strange issue where sometimes when my Einhander docks, it randomly explodes, is there somthing im doing wrong when i do this?

Also sometimes itll get stuck in an infinite loop and rearming and wont launch again.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2021, 04:06:37 PM »

I have this strange issue where sometimes when my Einhander docks, it randomly explodes, is there somthing im doing wrong when i do this?

Also sometimes itll get stuck in an infinite loop and rearming and wont launch again.

Not sure about the exploding, that should only happen if the carrier gets blown up
What version are you on? I remember fixing the second issue (or rather it seemed to be fixed) a while ago

Roka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2021, 04:14:23 PM »

Current version i believe, SS-armaa-1.4.4RC2

EDIT: Looks like you updated it recently, ill try that out and see if the exploding happens still.

TrickyTidy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2021, 04:29:25 PM »

Thanks! I can't think of anything that's changed that would affect it, though. As long as the module is in the .variant, it should be fine.
I did have an issue before with the Altagrave's where the alternate versions would appear in markets without modules when they initially skin files, though. Is there any difference when you spawn in the variant hull vs the full variant id? (I.e. trickyTidy_einhander vs trickyTidy_einhander_Standard)

Thanks! It was exactly that, I was just using allhulls with the console commands and grabbing the hull from storage. Spawning the specific variant worked.

cbxzcm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2021, 07:09:40 PM »

I tried version 1.4.5 and I noticed something weird but pretty cool.

I noticed my AI controlled Einhander dock with an enemy carrier. I'm guessing this was a bug, but it would be pretty cool if the Einhander decided to infiltrate the enemy carrier and attack the crew from the inside!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 105