Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.6 BETA [4/3/24]  (Read 677669 times)

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Arma Armatura v2.2.1 - Mechs/Fighters, wings with personality
« Reply #1080 on: January 15, 2023, 07:02:48 PM »

Any future plans for a capital sized AA brand ship? like the Fenris but bigger.

There is a super capital which may or may not ever see the light of day

Were you able to reproduce this? It doesn't seem to be armaa related
Just got slapped with this the moment I tried to do the Arma Sleeper campaign start. Going to attempt to redownload and see if that fixes things.

Code
1149870 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.H.renderStuff(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.H.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.O0OoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 16, 2023, 06:23:49 PM »

I love super capitals! Hopefully we get to see it someday, though i understand it is a massive task as that is a similar effort as designing several smaller ships.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 17, 2023, 12:24:57 PM »

I love super capitals! Hopefully we get to see it someday, though i understand it is a massive task as that is a similar effort as designing several smaller ships.

Ditto! i hope its a battle carrier, as i've always felt that armaa was missing something akin to a legion, something that can be a fleet anchor against heavy foes while the strike craft whittle them down. Of course, you could literally just use a legion, but having a specifically armaa battle carrier would be nice.
A legion variant with the improved bays of the Fenris would be a dope addition at the very least.

darkwarrior1000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 18, 2023, 01:55:56 PM »

There are some notable bugs with the valkazard. If you try to strip it in a place like an abandoned orbital landmark(the one in nekki, corvus, etc.) you'll get multiple copies of the body mods. This is just a hunch on my part, but I think stripping it forces a new mody mod on it, but because those body mods can't be removed outside colonies they just stack forever. Also, it has a left arm preset for a kinetic bazooka, but it actually gets the moonlight+ laser sword by itself. When I mouse over the bazooka mod I also find a null written at the bottom of the description for it. I think you tried to make it like the aleste where it gets both weapons on the bazooka option but something went awry. Not too keen on snapping the game in two so I'll just stick that thing in storage for now.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 01:57:39 PM by darkwarrior1000 »

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 18, 2023, 02:51:22 PM »

neither of those will break the game  ;) the hullmods are simply shared and I didn't make a new one for valks laser blade. its only the wrong hullmod being shown

will fix the duplicate cores tho, thanks!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 04:39:54 PM by shoi »

dirtnap

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: January 18, 2023, 10:42:06 PM »

Heyo, doing a UAF run and...I cannot for my life find the WINGCOM suite in the hullmods when i try to add it. It took me a while to even find one and now it doesn't show up in the list.

Not sure what might be interfering, I've used it before. I think the only thing i've added is commissioned crews since my last playthrough.

Edit: Welp I'm an idiot, had the filters set to common only and WINGCOM is ArmaA tagged in the hullmods section.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 10:56:54 PM by dirtnap »

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: January 19, 2023, 09:09:34 PM »

v2.2.2 is available on the main page

v2.2.2
------

- Spriggan Powered
   - Armor: 225->200
   - Top Speed: 150->140
   - Drone Count: 4->3
      - Engagement Range: 1000->500
      - Replacement Rate: 8->10
   - Shield Module
      - HP: 500->800
      - Armor:800->500

- Wingcom
   - Added encounter dialogue for:
      -Factions:
         - Agni
         - Sindrian Diktat
         - Sindrian Fuel Company (PAGSM)
         - UAF
         - Wanted
      -Ships:
         - Ziggurat
         - Guardian
         - Songbird
         - ASDF-03

- Fixed Valkazard body mods not being removed
- Fixed Valkazard Laser Blade Hullmod being listed as bazooka
- Fixed cores not actually being removed if ship with overlord suite is destroyed

- Fixed strikecraft never refitting, for real this time

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Arma Armatura v2.2.2 - Mechs/Fighters, wings with personality
« Reply #1087 on: January 24, 2023, 08:00:08 AM »

armaa 2.2.2

SO for weird reason , the hullmod overlord suit alpha was usable for a time on starcraft , but no more with other carrier , and the moment i added commissioned to the valkazard , the hullmod (OSA) just disappear from the ship and from the hullmods list.

ps: thanks again for all the work you put into this mod.

b3acon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: January 27, 2023, 01:08:18 AM »

How do you obtain the carrier in the first image? (i forgot the name), I cant find blueprints of it and the shop never seems to sell it.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 27, 2023, 01:17:45 AM »

How do you obtain the carrier in the first image? (i forgot the name), I cant find blueprints of it and the shop never seems to sell it.

The Ceylon is obtained through a unique bounty primarily i think, the locked and loaded mod i believe?

tinchek

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: January 28, 2023, 01:54:28 PM »

Why can't i find Squadron management in my intel screen?

TalRaziid

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: January 29, 2023, 12:57:26 AM »

Is the Fenris-class's "Cataphract Assault Pods" hullmod not functioning currently? I do not see an option for the "Cataphract Strike" ability it says it makes available

darkwarrior1000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: January 29, 2023, 06:09:09 PM »

Did the latest update remove the pirate valken? Usually, they're a pretty common sight on black markets, but I haven't run into any at all in 2.2.2.

Ranger Dimitri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: January 29, 2023, 10:15:10 PM »

Would like to report that the standard Spriggian LPC not spawning is still a thing I deal with. Not sure if it's merely me having so many mod's that it's chance to spawn is taken up by other offers. But I think having the Arma Market on New Meshan be exclusively selling Arma Armatura weapon's and LPC's might be the best way to ensure they all spawn. That and not having to luck out on getting things like a Juno Mk. III or an Ion Buster. As those tend to be a bit rare in my experience. Plus another issue being the Fenris still not having it's OP limit properly fixed with the 'standard' still being over max by several points. That and the loadout not having the weapon's properly set up for everything aside from the PD. With the Tac Lasers and Pulim's on the same weapon group, it's not much but it can be a bit annoying. Am I to assume the newest update is save compatible or no?

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: January 29, 2023, 11:28:50 PM »

Would like to report that the standard Spriggian LPC not spawning is still a thing I deal with. Not sure if it's merely me having so many mod's that it's chance to spawn is taken up by other offers. But I think having the Arma Market on New Meshan be exclusively selling Arma Armatura weapon's and LPC's might be the best way to ensure they all spawn. That and not having to luck out on getting things like a Juno Mk. III or an Ion Buster. As those tend to be a bit rare in my experience.

It already prioritizes ships/weapons from the mod. Spriggan is set to appear in persean/indie markets. I'll have to see why spriggan specifically is so rare though, since i've seen it in random fleets but not in markets now that i think about it.

EDIT: it's because i never removed the no_sell tag WHOOPS. Fix'd!

Juno might be harder to come by due to being pretty high tier, but i'll double check that and g-buster

Plus another issue being the Fenris still not having it's OP limit properly fixed with the 'standard' still being over max by several points.
This was fixed in the last update

That and the loadout not having the weapon's properly set up for everything aside from the PD. With the Tac Lasers and Pulim's on the same weapon group, it's not much but it can be a bit annoying. Am I to assume the newest update is save compatible or no?
will fix this for next update. and yes its save compatible. for future reference, if i dont explicitly indicate an update breaks saves, its safe to assume it wont

Did the latest update remove the pirate valken? Usually, they're a pretty common sight on black markets, but I haven't run into any at all in 2.2.2.

It's still present, and i've seen it in markets but I may have removed them from being known by indies, which might have affected spawn frequency/probability? I'll look into it

Is the Fenris-class's "Cataphract Assault Pods" hullmod not functioning currently? I do not see an option for the "Cataphract Strike" ability it says it makes available

You need to have Fenris + a pilotable cataphract to actually deploy to use the ability

Why can't i find Squadron management in my intel screen?
i cant really say without any additional information provided  :)
Even if the script for that was removed, the mod plugin checks at game start if it needs to be added, soooo...no idea. Did it just randomly disappear during a save?

HVB: Christine Blair
check the unsanctioned bounty board in bars

armaa 2.2.2

SO for weird reason , the hullmod overlord suit alpha was usable for a time on starcraft , but no more with other carrier , and the moment i added commissioned to the valkazard , the hullmod (OSA) just disappear from the ship and from the hullmods list.

ps: thanks again for all the work you put into this mod.

Not sure what happened here, but looks like update removed it from players known hullmods(?) fixed in next update. If you have console comamnds, you can add them back with
 addhullmod armaa_skyMindAlpha
 addhullmod armaa_skyMindBeta
 addhullmod armaa_skyMindGamma
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 11:41:48 PM by shoi »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 111