Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Kingdom of Royal Azalea v.2.0.0 || Major Update 03/03 [RYAZ]  (Read 60646 times)

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Kingdom of Royal Azalea v.2.0.0 || Major Update 03/03 [RYAZ]
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2021, 03:51:52 PM »

Has any one experienced the error below when using RYAZ? Whenever I get into combat this error forces the game to close. I am presuming (if no one else seems to have this issue) that it is because I am running the native Linux version (in  Mint 20.1).

May be because it has not been updated to the current SS version. I think this is a very nice mod and am waiting for an update myself before adding to my current mod list.

Porton Down

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2021, 10:15:16 AM »

Yeah, that crash is pretty straightforward; it’s caused by trying to run an old mod in the current version. Nothing to do with Linux at all.
Has any one experienced the error below when using RYAZ? Whenever I get into combat this error forces the game to close. I am presuming (if no one else seems to have this issue) that it is because I am running the native Linux version (in  Mint 20.1).

May be because it has not been updated to the current SS version. I think this is a very nice mod and am waiting for an update myself before adding to my current mod list.
Thats a shame, i'll try and get a old version to run it in. Lets hope for an update, it seems like a really cool mod.

LordKhorne

• Ensign
    • View Profile

this is an awsome mod could you please update it

MrNage

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Would it be possible to add a open/black market version of the Commissioned Crew modspec for use of non-commissioned status? The faction already leases this hullmod on certain hulls to those who have a Pirate commission, and lorewise their energy weapons already uses mages in their function, so it wouldn't be a stretch to have outsiders gain access to a RYAZ ship's abilities to a certain extent.

LerzBerz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2023, 02:22:40 AM »

would love to see this or atleast the boarding system and util updated to 0.96a   :D

Shai the Greatest

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2024, 05:54:07 PM »

Is it fully abandoned author?

Morginstjarna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2024, 03:21:00 AM »

Sad. This mod looks amazing. Hopefully it gets updated or picked up by another.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]