Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: One of my new favorite games  (Read 1440 times)

DeAd_LiGhT

• Ensign
    • View Profile
One of my new favorite games
« on: May 20, 2020, 04:46:42 PM »

Hello !!  I have been playing this game since December 2019. Excellent game.
One of my favorite features of the game is the economy that is simulated inside the game, and since I'm an economics student I wonder if you could show me how it's done (I mean the economic model that it's based on) I'm very curious about it.

But that is not why I wanted to write this post, I wanted to write it because your game completely blew my mind, when I play it I can only think about "ye that is a game that an adult would play".  Sometimes things are just hopeless and you find yourself in a position where you don't find any scape; thanks pirates for destroying 8 hours of work. But that is what I like the most about this game because it's hard and ruthless like sometimes life is.

Well, I don't want to make this an XVIII century letter soo, thanks; Hope to get an answer soon Lmao 8).

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile
Re: One of my new favorite games
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 05:29:50 PM »

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. If you take a look here: https://fractalsoftworks.com/tag/economy/

You can see a number of blog posts dedicated to the economy in the game. The newer ones correspond to the version currently in game.

DeAd_LiGhT

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: One of my new favorite games
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 08:40:21 AM »

sounds entertaining, I'm looking for new games right now
there is an infinite type of runs you can make, you can be a pirate the whole game or the glorious executor of a faction.
right now I'm trying to play just like a merchant, I wonder what would happen, it's interesting watching many factions getting wiped out by bigger ones lol.