Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Advanced Hullmods  (Read 16785 times)

Da5id

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Advanced Hullmods
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 11:28:02 PM »

Feuerholz, Yes!

As you say, you will discover these hullmods over the course of the game :)

VolturnianMobster

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2021, 02:34:23 PM »

Will you update this for the new release?

Edit: Seems to be working fine so far, I just updated the version.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 02:46:29 PM by VolturnianMobster »

Nym

• Ensign
  • Clearly Organic Life Form
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2021, 09:12:13 AM »

Lovely Mod. A fair balance between the Medium of what the original Hull Mods applies.
Hopefully this it gets updated to the latest iteration of the the game. ;D
My Ancestors were Toasters.

BaBosa

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2021, 04:02:49 AM »

I just changed the mods version number and it worked completely fine. Tested the hullmods and it didn’t crash or anything. Though I found that solar shielding did actually block all of the CR loss from stars so that’s cool.
And I agree this should be on the mod index. Most of these hullmods I consider vanilla. 
Random idea, the modified unstable injectors should be call semi stable injectors.
Edit; I just noticed this mod makes militarised subsystems like the old version.
However, deleting it from the .csv file, .json file and it's java file make it go back to normal, though it takes a logistic slot again, sad.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 05:02:43 AM by BaBosa »

Arcagnello

• Admiral
  • Arguably Heretical, Definetly Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2021, 04:13:15 AM »

Looking forward to stapling this bad boy in as soon as it gets officially updated and there are no "untintended side effects"  ;)
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.

VolturnianMobster

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2021, 03:57:36 AM »

ShadowDragon8685 has agreed to let me update this mod, so here we go:
https://gitlab.com/t_fan/advanced_hullmods/-/archive/main/advanced_hullmods-main.zip?path=SD_Advanced_Hullmods
Game Version Updated
Correctly states required mods
Version Checker Integration
Militarized Subsystems updated to current game version

It's my first time fiddling with mods, so please let me know if anything is off. Feel free to add your own Merge Requests on Gitlab.

CyberSultanVader

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2022, 06:42:38 AM »

Hey guys I have this mod which simply doesnt show up in game even after I use allhullmods console command (its activated and everything)...anybody know what the issue could be? I tried with the latest updated version some other guy provided in the comments and also the old original version but it just doesnt show up in game! Can anyone please help with this, i really love the concept of this mod!

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2022, 10:04:22 AM »

Hey guys I have this mod which simply doesnt show up in game even after I use allhullmods console command (its activated and everything)...anybody know what the issue could be? I tried with the latest updated version some other guy provided in the comments and also the old original version but it just doesnt show up in game! Can anyone please help with this, i really love the concept of this mod!
Check your enabled mods again, it might not be activated because the version of the game in the mod is 0.9.1a. Don't know the current cut off point for game version in mods. But you can just update the mod_info.json and change the gameversion to the latest one.

VolturnianMobster

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2022, 10:13:05 AM »

Check your enabled mods again, it might not be activated because the version of the game in the mod is 0.9.1a. Don't know the current cut off point for game version in mods. But you can just update the mod_info.json and change the gameversion to the latest one.
lol "some other guy" just bumped the game version in the mod up :) Please try again. As for the console command I don't know. You can primarily find these hullmods as loot in abandoned stations.

CyberSultanVader

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2022, 05:05:32 AM »

lol "some other guy" just bumped the game version in the mod up :) Please try again. As for the console command I don't know. You can primarily find these hullmods as loot in abandoned stations.

Hello, well in previous versions of the game the hullmods would show up after using the allhullmods console command but now it just wont show up! And yes I have it activated in the game.
Pages: 1 [2]