Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [0.97] Domain Explorarium Expansion V0.0.17 Fairer And Balanceder  (Read 70445 times)

HiyFly

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello! I have a little problem, I really like your mod and your ship designs are also very good, I wanted to start my colony by making domain explorarium ships for myself, but I haven't found the blueprint package yet, and I want to request it with command but I don't know the name,
I looked for it in the list specials and couldn't find it, could you tell me the id?

Jimminy Crimbles

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello! I have a little problem, I really like your mod and your ship designs are also very good, I wanted to start my colony by making domain explorarium ships for myself, but I haven't found the blueprint package yet, and I want to request it with command but I don't know the name,
I looked for it in the list specials and couldn't find it, could you tell me the id?

a quick look in special_items.csv says the ID is derelict_bp

HiyFly

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Thank you!

Hexadood

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey, so, using this mod in one of my latest playthroughs, and it's coming up with this crash-error here. Every time I load my game up in that save, it gives me this fatal error.
121561 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Slot id [WS0006] not found on hull [DEX_barracks]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Slot id [WS0006] not found on hull [DEX_barracks]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleetMemberView.renderWeapons(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleetMemberView.renderSingle(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleetMemberView.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleetView.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.LayeredRenderer.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Seriously hope this can get fixed! This save has lasted almost a month IRL, I'd HATE to lose it.

Roshag

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Conflicts with All the Domain Drones+ New Drones due to both mods having ship with same id station_derelict_survey_mothership - crash when opening doctrine/production if blueprint is known. For those who also have both mods - you can check all related files in ADD+ New Drones/data/ and change this id to something else

SparraNova

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97] Domain Explorarium Expansion V0.0.17 Fairer And Balanceder
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2024, 08:48:49 PM »

A small update has been released that fixes a number of minor issues and balance concerns. Full changelog is as follows:

Version 0.0.17.1- Fairer and Balanceder
-Changed the ship-system of the Homestead from Reserve Deployment to Active Flares. No ship this cheap should be able to pull that many fighters from its' ass.
-Reworked the Siegetower, with a new updated sprite, better weapon mounts, and with a DP more befitting of a cruiser of its' status.
-Fixed an issue with certain high-end ships having free-spawning BPs. As these ships were never intended to have BPs at all, this has been fixed. No more [CLASSIFIED] in patrol fleets.
-Added a dummy weapon slot (hidden builtin) to the Barracks with the ID 'WS 006' as a crash-prevention measure, as the original weapon slot with this ID prior to the ship's rework was mistakenly deleted. This should fix issues with the barracks causing crashes, please report if it doesn't.

DaLintyGuy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2024, 11:39:59 PM »

So, after running a simulation of a Heron loaded with three Warden LPCs after looting them off of a Derelict Empire (the Nexerelin scenario) market, I can say that it seems Pretty Good and can kill an Eagle in about ten seconds. An unintended feature but Fun.

Not sure what the "Nomad" is though. Some of it's fighters also populated the loot pool.

SparraNova

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2024, 06:36:41 PM »

So, after running a simulation of a Heron loaded with three Warden LPCs after looting them off of a Derelict Empire (the Nexerelin scenario) market, I can say that it seems Pretty Good and can kill an Eagle in about ten seconds. An unintended feature but Fun.

Not sure what the "Nomad" is though. Some of it's fighters also populated the loot pool.
Well, I investigated what was causing that, and I found the source of the issue immediately! That will be fixed for the next version, hopefully along with some other lingering bugs that have been causing trouble.

Troika

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2024, 11:53:13 AM »

Can you add a toggleable option to have roaming Explorarium fleets in hyperspace/random systems? I would like to see the new drones more often.

For that matter, having Derelict raids would be fun too.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]