Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: [0.95a-rc14] My additional commands for the console mod  (Read 25318 times)

Overlord

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.95a-rc14] My additional commands for the console mod
« on: April 29, 2020, 10:25:19 AM »

Hi

I have created a small mod that adds some more commands to LazyWizard's console mod.
The following commands are added:
  • SpawnStableLocation: Spawns a stable location in the current star system.
  • SpawnCryosleeper: Spawns a Cryosleeper in the current star system.
  • SpawnInactiveGate: Spawns an inactive gate in the current star system.
  • SpawnRemnantNexus: Spawns a Remnant Nexus with fleets in the current star system.
  • SpawnCoronalShunt: Spawns a Coronal Shunt in the current star system.
  • SpawnPlanet: Spawns a planet in the current star system, with optional name and spec id. Put multi word names in quotes and you can get the spec id from planet_gen_data.csv.
  • AddAdmin: Adds an administrator to your fleet. You can optionally specify his or her tier (0-2), and faction (currently only affects name/portrait).

Note about the spawn commands: they will be spawned at the player's location and assume the same orbit. If you specify any argument they will be spawned in a random location.

Be careful with the SpawnPlanet command, for unknown reason it occasionally spawns a moon at the other end of the system even though I told the game not to so it it is best to save the game before using it.

I hope you like it.

Changelog
v1.1
  • updated for 0.95-RC14
  • added SpawnCoronalShunt command
  • added SpawnPlanet command
  • fixes a problem with the AddAdmin command

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:08:23 AM by Overlord »

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] My additional commands for the console mod
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 11:40:50 AM »

Neat! Thanks for sharing this.

SamTheHacker93

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 05:36:01 AM »

Yes Yes, YES Thank you

captinjoehenry

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 01:42:54 PM »

How do you install this mod?  I can't seem to activate it

Overlord

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 01:45:35 PM »

Extract it into Starsector\mods\OverlordAdditionalCommands and activate in the launcher.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 04:02:29 PM »

[AddAdmin: Adds an administrator to your fleet. You can optionally specify his or her tier (0-2), and faction (currently only affects name/portrait).
Mind if I borrow this code?

Overlord

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 02:09:40 AM »

I don't mind it.

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2020, 04:56:00 AM »

I don't mind it.

Congratulations on your work and sharing and making it available for others to use in their mods.

Ced23Ric

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 11:20:58 PM »

Yeah, okay, I vaguely felt something like that was missing, but you turned that vague feeling into something concrete. Putting in stable locations via runCode felt a little odd, but having it as a built-in command is great. Thanks so much!

Dray

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2020, 08:19:47 AM »

144292 [Thread-4] ERROR org.lazywizard.console.Console  - Failed to load command AddAdmin (class: data.console.commands.AddAdmin) from C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\OverlordAdditionalCommands/data/console/commands.csv
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Ambiguous static method import: "public static boolean org.lazywizard.console.CommandUtils.isInteger(java.lang.String)" vs. "public static boolean org.lazywizard.console.CommandUtils.isInteger(java.lang.String)"

Just started getting this error on a new start and no idea why... I deleted and downloaded both modules and still getting it again. And I've used your commands in a previous game.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2020, 05:43:00 AM »

c y r o s l e e p e r

10/10
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

VikStahl

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2020, 09:54:11 AM »

144292 [Thread-4] ERROR org.lazywizard.console.Console  - Failed to load command AddAdmin (class: data.console.commands.AddAdmin) from C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\OverlordAdditionalCommands/data/console/commands.csv
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Ambiguous static method import: "public static boolean org.lazywizard.console.CommandUtils.isInteger(java.lang.String)" vs. "public static boolean org.lazywizard.console.CommandUtils.isInteger(java.lang.String)"

Just started getting this error on a new start and no idea why... I deleted and downloaded both modules and still getting it again. And I've used your commands in a previous game.
Did you update any other mods recently? I have updated my other mods today and ran into the same problem and installing this mod again doesn't change anything. Do you use Industrial Evolution? My best guess is that it's either Nexerelin or Industrial Evolution, which I updated today, as ship mods shouldn't cause a problem.

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2020, 01:28:18 AM »

The error is probably caused by this mod loading before console commands. This mod has an id of "console_overlord_additionalcommands" where as the Console Commands mod itself has and id of "lw_console" making the latter load after overlord's mod. The game tries to compile the java files but fails because the required classes aren't loaded yet. Compiling this mod into a jar made the errors go away.

Freeasabird

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2020, 04:17:23 PM »

I don't mind it.

Sorry but, where am i supposed to place these files?

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • Warcrimes are very profitable...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2020, 02:46:16 AM »

Nice mod, but are you sure you didn't forget to put the files of mod in a folder ?
As you can see on the attached screenshot below, when I first opened the .zip file it seems that the data and mod_info.json are not regrouped inside a single folder unlike most other mods.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Diktat Admiral:"What do we have here ? A dissident ? A pirate ? Or maybe a degenerate ?"

Me:"Yes, I'm all of those."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4