Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: [0.95a-rc14] My additional commands for the console mod  (Read 25327 times)

Axisoflint

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a-rc14] My additional commands for the console mod
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2021, 10:28:34 AM »

I'm getting the commands not loading error. What's the fix?
Did you download the correct version with "v1_1" in the name?

Not the same person, but yes, I did.

Error is 'Failed to load command SpawnStableLocation (class: data.console.commands.SpawnStableLocation) from <location>/commands.csv java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Ambiguous static method import: "public static boolean org.lazywizard.console.CommandUtils.isInteger(java.lang.String)" vs "public static boolean org.lazywizard.console.CommandUtils.isInteger(java.lang.String)"

but for each command.

arknok

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2021, 07:45:52 PM »

hello
   thanks for replying. I was using the 1.1 version. the base game now has a method for adding stable locations. you interact/click on the star with an alpha core and antimatter in your cargo.

i tried using the spawngate from console commands and i got a crash to desktop. i know thats not part of your mod, im just wonder if things were drastically changed in the RC15 version.

Better colonys is adding a add admin command that messes up the console commands that come after it.....
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 08:17:34 AM by arknok »

OhFluxIt

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2021, 07:21:25 AM »

thanks, I'm tired of redoing saves/games just because the colony I want is never in the range of a Coronal Hypershunt despite being in the range of a Blue Giant.

Please increase or at least get them to spawn in reasonable locations, not in say... the edge of the map when the colony you want or have happens to be in the middle of both the edge of the map, and the core area.

whodis1977

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2021, 09:13:14 AM »

getting the same load error  :(.

hydremajor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2021, 09:31:20 AM »

could you add a nice and short command that rolls in the effects of "god" "infinitecr" "infiniteammo" "infiniteflux" all in one ?

whodis1977

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2021, 09:38:51 AM »

you could use alias for that
alias [alias] [command to execute]
the command to execute can be strung together for example
alias n god;infinitecr;infiniteammo;infiniteflux

hydremajor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2021, 09:40:10 AM »

Do I have to do it everytime I start the game or is it getting saved somewhere ?

whodis1977

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2021, 09:53:22 AM »

Yes it is permanently saved.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 09:55:29 AM by whodis1977 »

hydremajor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2021, 11:16:02 AM »

Yes it is permanently saved.

ah much rejoice !

cheers

Droll

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2022, 02:56:39 PM »

First of all, thanks for creating this mod overlord!  ;D

Every command works as intended but I've noticed a slight bug or something of the like with the spawn planet command. The first time I use this command and colonize the planet, it works -- however, when using this to spawn a planet the second time on the same system and colonize it, for some reason it bugs out and the planet does not function properly as a colony (It doesn't appear on the colony overview, you can't build as the timers were frozen and what not).

So basically, when you spawn the first planet on any system and colonize it, it functions as intended. However, when spawning a second planet on the same system as the first and then colonizing it, it just doesn't function as a colony.

I just came to report this same issue for those who use this mod. It appears that irrespective of what name you give the planet in the spawnplanet command, the game will always know the planet as "planet_0", you can see this when you fly up to the planet before colonizing it (the name you gave will show up correctly on map views though). This is fine as long as you don't add more than 1 planet to a system, in that case it seems that both planets are regarded as "planet_0" and the game gets confused. If you abandon one of the planets, all other spawned planets in the system will also be affected in some way, as the game can't seem to differentiate.

Edit: Good news, this problem can be fixed through save editing:

1 - Create all your planets using the spawnplanet command.
2 - Take note of the names of any of the pre-existing planets (not ones you have spawned), or if you there weren't any colonize one of the spawned planets and use the colony name.
3 - Use "save copy" to create a new save file.
4 - Go to campaign.xml (I used notepad++) and search ctrl+f the name of a planet in the star system.
5 - You are looking for something like "<id>market_system_2f24:planet_3</id>". Ctrl+f on "market_system_(SYSTEMID)" in my case allowed me to easily move between the planets.
6 - You need to go through all of the spawned planets and change their planet id from planet_0 to something unique. In my case planet_0 and planet_1 were the pre-existing planets, so my
     two spawned planets became planet_2 and planet_3. (You might also wish to change the associated <name> tag which will also be "planet 0")
7 - Once you fix all instances of duplicate planet_0s it should work just fine, as the game can actually tell the difference between the spawned worlds.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 03:25:28 PM by Droll »

Kothyxaan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2022, 08:54:46 AM »

Thank you kinda sir! I was looking for a way to spawn a remnant nexus. Cheers!

Ack much sadness. It does not work.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 12:43:17 PM by Kothyxaan »

Kothyxaan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] My additional commands for the console mod
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2022, 01:09:32 PM »

144292 [Thread-4] ERROR org.lazywizard.console.Console  - Failed to load command AddAdmin (class: data.console.commands.AddAdmin) from C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\OverlordAdditionalCommands/data/console/commands.csv
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Ambiguous static method import: "public static boolean org.lazywizard.console.CommandUtils.isInteger(java.lang.String)" vs. "public static boolean org.lazywizard.console.CommandUtils.isInteger(java.lang.String)"

Just started getting this error on a new start and no idea why... I deleted and downloaded both modules and still getting it again. And I've used your commands in a previous game.
I get the same error.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 01:33:12 PM by Kothyxaan »

RedFox

• Ensign
  • Discord : RedFox/Kitsune#1182
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2022, 08:39:11 AM »

Hi i just need the mod to be updated pls i thought u just had an good idea and i just need it to be updated to 0.95.1a RC6

thx u in advance

Toxo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2023, 06:23:19 AM »

Tried this mod, and it works fine in the current version.
But the addcaptain command is outdated, giving you the old skills. So an update is indeed required.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 06:29:20 AM by Toxo »

Question2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2023, 02:52:59 PM »

Tried the command to spawn the Remnant Nexus and it seems to be broken...at least for 0.95.1a. It does spawn the nexus and a few small sub ordo fleets, which is problematic because you have to spam disengage to get away from it safely.

But the main problem is that the nexus seems to be bugged and only spawns very small ordo fleets instead of the usual ones you see in red beacon systems. They are called "Ordo" but they are only two stars and most of the time they dont even have a radiant in it, while red beacon Ordo fleets almost always have multiple radiants and have a 3 star danger level.

Edit : False alarm, i think its the adjusted sector mod that is breaking remnant stations.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 03:44:43 PM by Question2 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4