Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Loading Error  (Read 1126 times)

harmonica2150

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Loading Error
« on: April 20, 2020, 08:04:39 PM »

Hi Guys,

I'm getting a similar error loading Starsector to here: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=15573.0

The error: Failed to find script of class [exerlerin.plugins.nexcorelifecycleplugin]

I've removed nexelerin, and have tried a whole bunch of other mod combinations but no luck, and also downloaded a fresh copy of Starsector.

Do you guys know how how I can find what's going on?

Morrokain

• Admiral
  • Megalith Dreadnought - Archean Order
    • View Profile
Re: Loading Error
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 08:15:05 PM »

I believe this also happens if you don't have the required library mods installed. Do you have lazylib enabled?

harmonica2150

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 09:42:56 PM »

I believe this also happens if you don't have the required library mods installed. Do you have lazylib enabled?

Yup lazylib and magiclib are installed.

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 11:23:13 PM »

It would help to know your mod list as well but... Looks like you are using a mod that requires GraphicsLib, and are not running said lib.

harmonica2150

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 09:29:01 AM »

It would help to know your mod list as well but... Looks like you are using a mod that requires GraphicsLib, and are not running said lib.

Thank you so much! I was going through the mods, trying to figure out which ones was making the game crash. You've saved me a lot of time!