Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How do i make others worship me ?  (Read 1213 times)

PhilipAndrada

• Ensign
  • The most beloved Dictator in the Persean Sector.
    • View Profile
How do i make others worship me ?
« on: March 19, 2020, 01:46:43 AM »

Ehmm... Hello there fellow Starsector lords. My name is Philip Andrada, and i am here asking you, fellow comrades a simple question. How in the name of Sindria am i able to make my own people worship me as a god? I have grown tired and desperate to stop their attempts to assassinate me, even when i try to make their lives better. Being a benevolent dictator does not seem to be enough. They are still not content with how i run things here. Should i expand my personality cult and make myself a temporal religious leader or not? Any helpful reply would be most appreciated. ;D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 02:28:45 AM by PhilipAndrada »

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: How do i make others worship me ?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 02:09:05 AM »

Organize your own assassination. Make it spectacular and ensure everyone will see it online. Do not forget to say some pathetic last words like "I was living for the Sindria and now I die for the Sindria!". Any other literature crap if fine too. "Cath" the "assassin". Few month later declare your convalescence. Do not forget to "have mercy" the "assassin", who will public repent his sins and become your church leader later. Use a weapon, he was trying to "kill" you as a holy sacred relic in a biggest temple, so make sure it is fancier than kitchen knife.
I dislike human beings... or I just do not know how to cook them well.

PhilipAndrada

• Ensign
  • The most beloved Dictator in the Persean Sector.
    • View Profile
Re: How do i make others worship me ?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 02:13:24 AM »

I already like your idea, fellow comrade. I shall go ahead with it, immediately. ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 02:28:58 AM by PhilipAndrada »