Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: I've put the Paragon to produce in one of my colonies, where can I get it?  (Read 1575 times)

Diamantiness

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I found a Paragon blueprint while exploring the outer part of the map. I instantly put it to produce in one of my colonies, and its been taking 150k credits a month and telling me the "products" have been delivered. Thats great and all, but I have a small issue, I dont have a clue where they are. I've looked into the ship storage and the normal storage of the colony but have found nothing, where is it? Thanks!

Mordodrukow

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: I've put the Paragon to produce in one of my colonies, where can I get it?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 07:36:02 AM »

There is an option on custom  production screen where you can choose which planet will accumulate all productions and all things aquired via tech mining.

Ah, if you know the colony, but cant find the ship anyway, it is in the fleet screen. Just like in normal market, but there will be "Take" screen instead of "Buy".
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 07:38:00 AM by Mordodrukow »
Spoiler
[close]

Plantissue

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 07:44:21 AM »

It's on the top left of the command => custom production screen if you still cannot find which colony it is on.

Diamantiness

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 07:47:33 AM »

There is an option on custom  production screen where you can choose which planet will accumulate all productions and all things aquired via tech mining.

Ah, if you know the colony, but cant find the ship anyway, it is in the fleet screen. Just like in normal market, but there will be "Take" screen instead of "Buy".

I've been to the "Take" screen of the colony where im producing it but there are no ships, thanks anyway though!

Grievous69

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 07:51:17 AM »

It doesn't have to be there, Plantissue described how you can figure out the exact location or change it if you want.
Please don't take me too seriously.

Diamantiness

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 07:55:09 AM »

It doesn't have to be there, Plantissue described how you can figure out the exact location or change it if you want.

The "production gathering point" is that same colony, and the ship isnt there. (after re-reading my message it sounds passive-agressive but its not supposed to be)

Diamantiness

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 07:58:08 AM »

After quitting the game and starting it again the ship is now there, thank you everyone who replied!

Grievous69

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 07:59:31 AM »

After quitting the game and starting it again the ship is now there, thank you everyone who replied!
You should probably then report this to the bug section of the forum. I've never heard that happen to someone.
Please don't take me too seriously.

Plantissue

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 08:04:52 AM »

You should report it. But first you should verify if it is a bug or isn't.

Diamantiness

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 08:06:41 AM »

You should probably then report this to the bug section of the forum. I've never heard that happen to someone.

I think I've figured out the issue, and it was my bad. Basically the ship overall costed 500k, and every month it would take 150k credits (I know you know this but Im explaining for my own sake to see if I actually understood it, because if I didnt I'd appreciate if someone corrected me!). When I loaded my game back in I played a few minutes until the game told me that the production only costed me 50k, and when I checked it was there. I didnt know it would slowly build up the 500k, but as soon as I saw the 50k I understood the game had been buildng up to 500k. Basically im trying to say I didnt realize it worked this way, so sorry for wasting everyones time, and thank you for trying to help me with an issue which was actually just a feature I didnt understand!

Plantissue

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 08:10:41 AM »

No problem. You can also check what has actually been produced in the production tab in the intel screen (e). If you have queued any other items with the paragon you can also check what also has been produced using that tab.

Chronosfear

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 01:48:09 PM »

The invest is always done on the first Day of the month. You can add a ship on Day 30/31 and it will still be available on 1st if your productivity exceeds the cost
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

My words are backed with nuclear weapons
Gandhi (Civ)