Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Idea for a faction mod: Fury Road theme.  (Read 2681 times)

Grievous69

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Idea for a faction mod: Fury Road theme.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 10:50:58 AM »

I'm just entertained by the fact that 99% of the people accussing others of throwing insults, throw insults themselves (calling everyone here a sewer rat). Come on OP, give me one insult anyone in this thread said. I get you don't like big meanies in the real world but at least don't make things up.

Oh yeah I remember the sub I was talking about https://www.reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/
Please don't take me too seriously.

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2020, 11:52:08 AM »

This thread is now locked.

I write this in black text instead of moderator blue because I am too angry to make impartial decisions.

I am disgusted by the majority of responses to this post. NephilimNexus in no way demanded or even asked that anyone do work for them, they shared an idea that they had and indicated that it was free for use. This forum should be a place where people can share their ideas and in the past it was one. We have all at some point put up a thread with a suggestion for a mechanic, or an idea for what future features would be nice: sometimes they were good ideas, sometimes they were bad, but by having conversations about them we could figure out which was which and feel good by sharing in our passion for this game!

And yet look at the responses to this thread! Negative, jaded garbage being spewed left and right, which then infected the few posts that gave advice on how the idea could be accomplished. Derailments, veiled insults, and gatekeeping are the order of the day!

I thank the people who tried to engage with the topic. The rest of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2020, 12:12:20 PM »

^

I'm on the same page with Thaago. There will be some changes.
Pages: 1 [2]