Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 154

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1235878 times)

Arenji

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.2.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1905 on: June 03, 2023, 12:17:07 AM »

Bootleg version is working fine, though for some reason the defense stations(not colony stations) can't be disabled anymore even after it and the ships it's with are destroyed in combat. They just spawn new ships again.
Social auto-pilot is dangerous. Don't do it.

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: June 03, 2023, 06:29:21 AM »

Yup, having the same issue. They keep firing mortars, etc.

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: June 03, 2023, 07:39:52 AM »

I can't reach the discord page in order to download the bootleg version, I end up in an empty page.
Is there another link available?

Shinobi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.2.b - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1908 on: June 04, 2023, 12:16:26 AM »

Getting some missing strings when I take a look at the Repair Docks in version 3.2.b.
Imgur album.

And somehow I completely missed this, but each of the D-modless ships also says Missing string: [cannotTransfer] instead.

Has anyone found a fix for this? It's happening to me in version 3.2.c, too, and the Repair Docks are the main reason I installed this mod.

For me, this has been a visual bug only. I always had this bug but the repair docks still worked as they should.

Yeah it won't even let me put them into the storage. Normal storage or sales work, but not the repair docks storage.
Tried on two of my own planets and spawning them on an allied planet.

So, looking at your pictures, it's hard to tell, but are you trying to put ships in repair that have perm smods? Green bars above the ship, or are you trying to stick the orange bared ships(dmod) ships? cause in the pic, all I see are smodded ships.

Shinobi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: June 04, 2023, 07:30:14 AM »

I can't reach the discord page in order to download the bootleg version, I end up in an empty page.

https://discord.gg/a8AWVcPCPr

Try that, then use the link with the really long name to download the file

7x9000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.2.b - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1910 on: June 04, 2023, 05:05:58 PM »

Getting some missing strings when I take a look at the Repair Docks in version 3.2.b.
Imgur album.

And somehow I completely missed this, but each of the D-modless ships also says Missing string: [cannotTransfer] instead.

Has anyone found a fix for this? It's happening to me in version 3.2.c, too, and the Repair Docks are the main reason I installed this mod.

For me, this has been a visual bug only. I always had this bug but the repair docks still worked as they should.

Yeah it won't even let me put them into the storage. Normal storage or sales work, but not the repair docks storage.
Tried on two of my own planets and spawning them on an allied planet.

So, looking at your pictures, it's hard to tell, but are you trying to put ships in repair that have perm smods? Green bars above the ship, or are you trying to stick the orange bared ships(dmod) ships? cause in the pic, all I see are smodded ships.

Not my screenshots, but yes I was trying to put in a ship with S-Mods and D-Mods. Even tried spawning a copy of the ship without the S-Mods (it's the Lancer from LoA, iirc), but it still didn't work. Didn't work on any ship, and this was 3.2.c.

jamitron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: June 05, 2023, 12:15:38 PM »

This mod rules. Thanks so much for making it. Echoing all the messages from others saying not to worry about it while real life stuff is kicking your butt. I hope life calms down for you!

Hello everyone,

I will be unable to update this mod for at least the coming two weeks due to working 10-12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, and trying not to crash my car and die on the drive home due to exhaustion.

There is a working bootleg available here: https://discord.com/channels/187635036525166592/512356777451323393/1111014900597272596

Note that the update will still require a new save when it releases.
My apologies for the delay.

Radicaljack

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: June 06, 2023, 12:32:32 AM »

has anyone figured out a quick fix for the arty station issue or is it wiser to wait for the patch?

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: June 06, 2023, 02:46:33 AM »

I set the watchtower range to zero in the config files so they stopped firing. The defense fleet still respawns but my save isn't cursed anymore. Alternatively, if you're starting a new save you can disable them entirely from spawning when exploring but I think some faction mortar stations might still be an issue.

Timtumm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: June 06, 2023, 08:41:55 AM »

Is it possible to put the 9.6 compatible version somewhere other than Discord, for those of us that don't want to download/create a user just to get this file?

Egren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: June 07, 2023, 10:29:49 AM »

I'm already on the discord server, so I guess that's why this link does nothing for me? 
I tried searching for various combinations of Industrial/Industry and/or  Evolution in the channel #Mod_Updates but I can't find anything.

Can someone just tell me what string to search for, in which channel, or give me another link (don't even know exactly what this link is supposedto point to since it never opens discord for me)

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: June 07, 2023, 10:45:01 AM »

I'm already on the discord server, so I guess that's why this link does nothing for me? 
I tried searching for various combinations of Industrial/Industry and/or  Evolution in the channel #Mod_Updates but I can't find anything.

Can someone just tell me what string to search for, in which channel, or give me another link (don't even know exactly what this link is supposedto point to since it never opens discord for me)
I found the link for you (search for 'from: Dal#7192' for other 'bootlegged' mods...):

https://discord.com/channels/187635036525166592/512356777451323393/1111014900597272596

Re-Search-er

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: June 10, 2023, 11:02:52 AM »

I'm having a serious problem with going into bars into this mod. Suddenly, randomly, there'll be a NULLPOINTER EXCEPTION and the game will freeze.

ShpunkY

• Lieutenant
  • Just another piece of ***
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: June 10, 2023, 05:48:16 PM »

I'm having a serious problem with going into bars into this mod. Suddenly, randomly, there'll be a NULLPOINTER EXCEPTION and the game will freeze.
are you using the bootleg ?

Spacegoat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: June 15, 2023, 07:40:13 AM »

FYI on the bootleg version of IndEvo: you'll notice artillery stations immediately respawn after you beat them. There's a workaround with ConsoleCommands mod.

For the moment use the "kill" console command on them after you beat them once. This will keep the drone-controlled station dead like in 0.95. The station is still there too, so it can become a proper artillery station again if you colonize the planet and build the related structure for it.

I haven't tried this on an NPC faction station. If it does then it would disable the artillery until it rebuilt itself in a few months.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 154