Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 156

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1264739 times)

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.2.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1740 on: February 02, 2023, 03:51:31 AM »

HI Sir Hartley,

Updated to the new version and on a new game start I get the following error:

245690 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fs/starfarer/api/plugins/derelicts/IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fs/starfarer/api/plugins/derelicts/IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.utils.IndEvoIntegrations.addDefenses(IndEvoIntegrations.kt:27)
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.world.Rubicon.generate(Rubicon.kt:327)
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.TahlanModPlugin.onNewGame(TahlanModPlugin.kt:87)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.derelicts.IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)

I first checked Tahlan's page but Niatahl told someone else it wasn't their problem and to check with you.

Fordo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: February 02, 2023, 02:07:32 PM »

HI Sir Hartley,

Updated to the new version and on a new game start I get the following error: -snip-

I first checked Tahlan's page but Niatahl told someone else it wasn't their problem and to check with you.
In the Ind.Evo original post there's a link to a beta of Tahlan Shipworks that should solve the artillery station issue. Look right below the download link at the top.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: February 02, 2023, 02:27:45 PM »

This is what you should be using if you want the new IndEvo update and Tahlan:

Tahlan Shipworks 0.9 BETA3
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

chesh05

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: February 02, 2023, 03:12:22 PM »

How do I get the Blueprints for any ships I've reverse Engineered?

I've tried leaving some Blueprints in the Industrial Storage but nothing happens. They don't change, they just stay whatever they were before.

willthefunperson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: February 02, 2023, 05:52:28 PM »

There is a bug with automated shipyard text. This is on version 3.1f. On the sac ships and give rare ship components I ended up in a state where neither dialogue option worked. It was some combination of picking ships and exiting. I can't recreate the issue.

StriderGunship

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: February 03, 2023, 06:24:14 AM »

Could you add in an ability to transport derelict infrastracture/industries from one planet to another? What do they do when you restore them? Can I utilise them to build unique stuff on other colonies? All the planets I found them on were worthless rocks.

Netu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: February 04, 2023, 12:06:48 PM »

I created a detachment and left the system to go do a spysat mission as a smaller ship.  I returned and could not find the detachment for some reason.  (I honestly think it just orbited and I lost track of it...heh.)  Anyway, the "Lay Course" button, while clickable at the time, did not lead me to it (it set no course at all).  I also used the button to summon the detachment back to me and waited a while (about a cycle, lol) and I could never find it.  Now I have been console commanding around trying to figure out where it could be.  It eventually ran out of supply and now this is what I see on the screen.  Is it just lost for good?  Eek.  Thank you for the help, anyone!

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: February 05, 2023, 10:59:28 AM »

Question: Does the Centralization Bureau interact with the Commerce industry? As in, since Commerce doesn't produce anything except money, does it increase the monetary output if there are multiple Commerce industries in range? Or no?
No. *** Commerce, it's cancer and should be removed from the game.

I double-checked and I can't find any tooltip that makes the user aware of this range. I'm surprised this hasn't come up for anyone before, unless I missed something?
It would be cool if the relays themselves would extend the range, so you can daisy-chain them together as a relay should do by definition.
okay, so, I checked this - turns out, I forgot to remove that tooltip. However, it does work exactly as intended otherwise - the relays have infinite range, and the relay hypertransmitter also has infinite range, so you shouldn't have any issues otherwise!

I won't be changing that since relays are already incredibly complicated and people are confused by their existence alone :P
Thank you for the report, you helped a lot!

How do I get the Blueprints for any ships I've reverse Engineered?

I've tried leaving some Blueprints in the Industrial Storage but nothing happens. They don't change, they just stay whatever they were before.
You need blueprints of the same hull size, check the tooltips and the FAQ.

There is a bug with automated shipyard text. This is on version 3.1f. On the sac ships and give rare ship components I ended up in a state where neither dialogue option worked. It was some combination of picking ships and exiting. I can't recreate the issue.
Thank you for the report! I actually had that issue at some point, but was unable to replicate it, so I just ignored it lol

Could you add in an ability to transport derelict infrastracture/industries from one planet to another? What do they do when you restore them? Can I utilise them to build unique stuff on other colonies? All the planets I found them on were worthless rocks.
Nope, they are on worthless rocks to force you to distribute your empire if you want them.

Praphet

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.1.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1748 on: February 05, 2023, 08:12:58 PM »

Any word on the detached fleets fix?
likely gonna take until the next vanilla update because I desperately need some API hooks that will be available with it to make it stop breaking - sorry!

Is it possible to spawn the watchtowers? I'm currently trying to build a custom system, but i have no idea what the command could be.
one watchtower:
Code
SectorEntityToken t = system.addCustomEntity(Misc.genUID(), faction.getDisplayName() + " Watchtower", "IndEvo_Watchtower", faction.getId(), null);
 t.setOrbit(//Your preferred orbit);

magic method to spawn watchtowers in the default locations like they usually do:
Code
IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer.placeWatchtowers(starsystem, factionID);

console commands:
Code
runcode com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.derelicts.IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer.placeWatchtowers(Global.getSector().getStarSystem("YOUR_STAR_SYSTEM_NAME"), "FACTION_ID");

The faction ID for the normal watchtowers/artillery station is "IndEvo_derelict".

none of these commands seem to work for me. ive tryed a few edits of your commands but just errors.
Im kind of needing help, I have a really good system that has the station but no watchtowers so its kind of useless

I have a similar issue with the console command, it states that it is "Unknown variable or type "com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.derelicts.IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer"".

Bala Gi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: February 06, 2023, 12:57:41 AM »

okay, so, I checked this - turns out, I forgot to remove that tooltip. However, it does work exactly as intended otherwise - the relays have infinite range, and the relay hypertransmitter also has infinite range, so you shouldn't have any issues otherwise!

I won't be changing that since relays are already incredibly complicated and people are confused by their existence alone :P
Thank you for the report, you helped a lot!

Ahh awesome! That's great to know, thanks man!

Haha, yeah I did have to google it a bit before I fully grasped what they did, then it seemed really obvious :P

Volsungare

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: February 06, 2023, 05:11:48 PM »

This is what you should be using if you want the new IndEvo update and Tahlan:

Tahlan Shipworks 0.9 BETA3

Is there another link to this? That one is dead.

leatra

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: February 07, 2023, 06:11:28 AM »

I'm confused by relays because I'm a dumdum but I think I figured it out.

So from what I'm understanding, there are two relays: Military Relay and Interstellar Relay.

Let's say I have 4 colonies in two separate systems, two in each.

System A: Planet1, Planet2
System B: Planet3, Planet4

I can get massive fleet size in Planet1. To make sure all my colonies benefit from it, I have to do the following:

Build High Command and Interstellar Relay in Planet1. Build Military Relay in Planet 2. System A is covered this way.

Then I build an Interstellar Relay in Planet3. Now Planet3 shares Planet1's fleet size. I also build a Military Relay in Planet4 so Planet4 shares Planet3's fleet size which shares Planet1's fleet size.

Is this the way to do it? Or am I being a dumdum again.

Tombraided

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: February 09, 2023, 01:29:50 AM »

Is it just me or does the link to the Compatible version of Tahlan industries not work?

Volsungare

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: February 09, 2023, 05:35:11 AM »

Is it just me or does the link to the Compatible version of Tahlan industries not work?

Grab the latest off the Mod-Updates channel on Discord. It is up to Beta4 IIRC.

Geekin88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: February 09, 2023, 08:22:33 AM »

I found a planet with an artillery station but it also had a rift gen. if i teleport this planet will i lose the ability to use the station? for instance would the watch towers come with or will i have to place new towers at the new location and how would i do that? or am i just screwed and should park in a local black hole.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 156