Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 156

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1260016 times)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.1.e - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1560 on: October 28, 2022, 02:55:37 PM »

No, it spawns in automatically even in ongoing games.
Most commonly found around red giants.

IroncladLion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: October 28, 2022, 08:01:25 PM »

New update is nutty, these artillery platforms are cool. Just got my fleet smacked really hard.

That being said, I'd suggest bumping up the campaign threat level of the platforms. I just went up against the "Mortar type" and it was only designated as two star difficulty. That thing wiped out about half my fleet, and I ended up having to retreat as I didn't have the strength to keep going. It looks awesome, love it mechanically, but good lord it's a lot stronger than it's being rated as.

NasaBrindle

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: October 29, 2022, 05:57:26 AM »

Hello! I made this account to tell you:

For the Senate Edict "Industrial Incentives" that gives bonus production but also increases upkeep, the tooltip when you're choosing the Edict says upkeep "Increases by 200%" but the tooltip for the ongoing status effect on the colony management screen just says upkeep "doubled." I think you mean increase "to" 200% of its original value, although that's somewhat difficult to express because stuff like hazard rating already displays as a percentage of the base value....

I'd suggest changing the pre-edict tooltip to just say doubled.

Aranokai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: October 29, 2022, 02:35:49 PM »

Small bug report: Indevo_Missile_Hit.ogg-> IndEvo_Missile_Hit.ogg
Case is matter in Linux.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: October 29, 2022, 03:57:43 PM »

SAVE COMPATIBLE
3.1 is sometimes save compatible with 3.0.

Requires MagicLib
Requires LazyLib

There are currently no known compatibility issues with other mods.
Yes, this means it is compatible with Nexerelin and Terraforming and Station Construction.

Integrated with Version Checker
Pairs well with Grand.Colonies
as well as Substance.Abuse

Memory leak bug fix (affected all 3.1.d+ saves), other fixes.
This is the last update before I vanish back into my cave for three to six months to work on more dumb content, unless someone reports a severe issue.

Change Log
3.1.f
  • General
  • Fixed - Performance issue that caused continued slowdown while game went on
  • Artillery
  • Adjusted - FP 100 -> 250 (this makes the tooltip display more stars, to indicate danger level better)
  • Fixed - Crash when a NPC fleet fights the station and it dies to it
  • Fixed - Missile hit sound name to prevent crash on linux
  • Senate
  • Adjusted - Industrial Incentives tooltip (200% -> Doubled)
[close]

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: October 29, 2022, 06:55:58 PM »

New update is nutty, these artillery platforms are cool. Just got my fleet smacked really hard.

That being said, I'd suggest bumping up the campaign threat level of the platforms. I just went up against the "Mortar type" and it was only designated as two star difficulty. That thing wiped out about half my fleet, and I ended up having to retreat as I didn't have the strength to keep going. It looks awesome, love it mechanically, but good lord it's a lot stronger than it's being rated as.

Well, as long as the defense fleet isn't included, they're necessarily going to be inaccurate anyway. And adding Capital class Derelict ships certainly didn't help matters in my current game...

Though i think the missile one needs a something bit more serious of a threat. So far i'm pretty much just ignoring that one.

CptZoom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.1.f - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1566 on: October 29, 2022, 08:16:02 PM »

I too tried to defeat a mortar, but with the stacks of fighters and overwhelming numbers, I ended up losing very quickly. Three capital ships bit the dust and most of my support ships. I have to say not enjoyable in the least. At least it wasn't iron man. Might want to tweak these battles, just way to OP for the AI's right now.

Edit- I just did some math and essentially these 2 star towers have well over 600 dp that are all deployed against your fleet, which will have a maximum of 180 dp. This seems really broken. I have uninstalled the Mod, only because too many decent worlds are blocked behind these unbeatable battles.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 10:28:24 AM by CptZoom »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: October 30, 2022, 12:36:35 PM »

The stars only reflect the DP of the station, not the defenders.

The battles are also far from unbeatable, and if you dislike them, feel free to disable or adjust their difficulty in the settings file - that is what it is for. The default dp it spawns is something like 100-200, by the way.

if you keep dying, try adjusting your fleet comp - fighting artillery needs a lot of point defence.

it's you losing out on the rest of the mods content, not me, so you do you.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 12:44:04 PM by SirHartley »

IroncladLion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: October 30, 2022, 06:10:52 PM »

Thanks for the update! Adjusted rating should help get a better idea of how tough those fights are.

Fought the missile platform yesterday, and it's certainly easier than the mortar, but not by much. The fights are tough but certainly doable. Love 'em.

Lukenstor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: October 31, 2022, 12:08:14 AM »

I made a detachment and sent it home using the transport mode, it docked but I can't find him to redeploy, what's going on?

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: October 31, 2022, 01:37:59 AM »

I made a detachment and sent it home using the transport mode, it docked but I can't find him to redeploy, what's going on?
Ships land on the colony. You can find them in storage now.

raptormother

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: October 31, 2022, 05:07:17 AM »

Hi! I've been enjoying your mod for a while, it's truly remarkable, especially the latest updates :3

I've got a question about planet warping. I've explored the entire sector and colonized every industrial ruin I found, and sadly found no planet warper anywhere :(

Now, since I'm about to abandon the save anyway, I just want to have fun and make a few megasystems with all my scattered colonies, and I was wondering, is there a way to add the planet warper to a planet using the console commands?

Thank you for your time!

Mr Parse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: October 31, 2022, 11:57:24 AM »

Hello, great mod! I have read the FAQ about detatchments and it mentioned that if they get stuck they go derelict so you go there and help them with info about thier location from a entry in the intel tab. But I cant find any information in the intel tab about the detachment. Am I missing something or is it a bug? Anybody knows?

Geekin88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: October 31, 2022, 12:07:56 PM »

Addindustry riftgen

Amoebka

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: November 01, 2022, 10:28:40 AM »

Incredible mod, can't believe I haven't checked it out earlier. The level of UI polish is insane. Fully setting up a 3d-printer industrial chain feels like a proper game-spanning quest. Truly a shame it relies on whitelisting and every single other modmaker hates fun.

The gacha megastructure is funny and all but what is its intended design purpose? Being difficult to find and restore, it's more of a lategame entertainment, but in the lategame you have much more consistent ways of getting better ships. From what I understand, it can't give you any ships you can't manufacture from blueprints anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 156