Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 156

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1262965 times)

power12359

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.1.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1515 on: October 14, 2022, 09:30:09 AM »

I haven't checked back in a while and there's an update. I'm looking forward to consumables and artillery. I was looking at the industry csv and noticed an ancient beacon. What is it and how come I've never found one?

AngelSpirit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: October 14, 2022, 12:41:45 PM »

The new consumables have been great fun. The drive spike in particular is just fantastic, I'd love to see the AI abuse them if that's ever planned to be added.

I did encounter a crash with the Fuel Scoop once (in 3.1.b, but I retested it with 3.1.c just now and it still crashes) -- here's the crash log:
Code
37251 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.consumables.itemAbilities.IndEvo_ScoopAbilityPlugin.depositFuelInCargo(IndEvo_ScoopAbilityPlugin.java:161)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.consumables.itemAbilities.IndEvo_ScoopAbilityPlugin.applyEffect(IndEvo_ScoopAbilityPlugin.java:71)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.abilities.BaseDurationAbility.advance(BaseDurationAbility.java:147)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.runScripts(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
About the only things I can think of that might be relevant are that I used it in a multi-star system, while in range of two usable fuel sources (one of the stars and a nearby nebula).

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: October 14, 2022, 12:57:03 PM »

The new consumables have been great fun. The drive spike in particular is just fantastic, I'd love to see the AI abuse them if that's ever planned to be added.

I did encounter a crash with the Fuel Scoop once (in 3.1.b, but I retested it with 3.1.c just now and it still crashes) -- here's the crash log:
Code
37251 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.consumables.itemAbilities.IndEvo_ScoopAbilityPlugin.depositFuelInCargo(IndEvo_ScoopAbilityPlugin.java:161)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.consumables.itemAbilities.IndEvo_ScoopAbilityPlugin.applyEffect(IndEvo_ScoopAbilityPlugin.java:71)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.abilities.BaseDurationAbility.advance(BaseDurationAbility.java:147)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.runScripts(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
About the only things I can think of that might be relevant are that I used it in a multi-star system, while in range of two usable fuel sources (one of the stars and a nearby nebula).

To add to this, i had a similar crash in 3.1.b, while using the item in a nebula, haven't tried in the latest version.

Vandap

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: October 14, 2022, 01:17:43 PM »

Encountered issue with Forge Templates while trying to add one via command line to test some stuff. When using the command it only deposits Relic Components into inventory. Is this normal behavior?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: October 14, 2022, 01:34:50 PM »

I haven't checked back in a while and there's an update. I'm looking forward to consumables and artillery. I was looking at the industry csv and noticed an ancient beacon. What is it and how come I've never found one?
Not implemented yet

Code
thank you, that is indeed an unfixed crash!
I appreciate the report.

Encountered issue with Forge Templates while trying to add one via command line to test some stuff. When using the command it only deposits Relic Components into inventory. Is this normal behavior?
try AddSpecial instead of AddItem...

Anhenka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: October 14, 2022, 02:29:32 PM »

Personally, I love the artillery. Some sort of range/detection indicator to show distance to the firing point would be nice though. They're kind of like the clouds/storms in that it makes moving from place to place less boring. I can't murder the storms once I get out of the early game though. Sadly.

Don't let the haters get you down, this is easily the second most important mod for me behind Nexerelin.   

Stopple

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: October 14, 2022, 04:36:42 PM »

Any word on the detached fleets fix?

Sigma Draconis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: October 15, 2022, 10:17:37 AM »

Is it possible to spawn the watchtowers? I'm currently trying to build a custom system, but i have no idea what the command could be.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: October 15, 2022, 12:03:12 PM »

Any word on the detached fleets fix?
likely gonna take until the next vanilla update because I desperately need some API hooks that will be available with it to make it stop breaking - sorry!

Is it possible to spawn the watchtowers? I'm currently trying to build a custom system, but i have no idea what the command could be.
one watchtower:
Code
SectorEntityToken t = system.addCustomEntity(Misc.genUID(), faction.getDisplayName() + " Watchtower", "IndEvo_Watchtower", faction.getId(), null);
 t.setOrbit(//Your preferred orbit);

magic method to spawn watchtowers in the default locations like they usually do:
Code
IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer.placeWatchtowers(starsystem, factionID);

console commands:
Code
runcode com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.derelicts.IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer.placeWatchtowers(Global.getSector().getStarSystem("YOUR_STAR_SYSTEM_NAME"), "FACTION_ID");

The faction ID for the normal watchtowers/artillery station is "IndEvo_derelict".

AngelSpirit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: October 15, 2022, 01:09:22 PM »

My artillery station appears to be stuck in perpetual repairs.

A while back I found a planet with an orbiting artillery platform, beat it up, and proceeded to colonize it and rebuild it under my control. All good so far.
Then a hostile faction sent an invasion fleet in and blew it up, also all well and good.

Several in-game months later however, the station is still "undergoing repairs":
Spoiler
[close]

Despite the colony management screen showing that the station is no longer disrupted and supposedly fully operational:
Spoiler
[close]

update: Removing and rebuilding the industry fixed it. Fingers crossed it doesn't reoccur.

Stopple

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: October 15, 2022, 04:50:24 PM »

likely gonna take until the next vanilla update because I desperately need some API hooks that will be available with it to make it stop breaking - sorry!

dang.  there's something very appealing with spawning off captured ships to rendezvous at your restoration docks.  alternative is running with an understrength fleet and making trips back home.  unless there's a better way I'm not thinking of...

Fishbones

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: October 16, 2022, 02:42:22 AM »

Consumables vanishes whenever i put them on a station storage hope it gets fixed.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: October 16, 2022, 04:17:57 AM »

Consumables vanishes whenever i put them on a station storage hope it gets fixed.
update the mod, it's been fixed for days...

Fishbones

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: October 16, 2022, 04:44:48 AM »

update the mod, it's been fixed for days...

Cool just updated it but the Courier contracts on the intel screen still build up though for me though....
Spoiler
[close]

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: October 16, 2022, 05:02:55 AM »

are you sure those are not the old ones that were there prior to the update? It doesn't retroactively clean them out.

The new ones will vanish after some time, 7 days iirc.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 156