Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 156

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1263724 times)

bodeshmoun

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.0.e - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1485 on: October 11, 2022, 07:56:06 AM »

Hello

There is a small mod compatibility issue between Everybody Loves KoC and Industrial.Evolution that increase the number of industry on Agreus to 5 over the maximum number of industries on the planet :
Techmining and refining are present in vanilla.
And ad you know Everybody Loves KoC add two more industries and increase the size of the market to 6 (making 4 the max number of industries).
Industrial.Evolution add a new industry Salvage Yards making the count to 5.

As a workaround, I remove heavy industry, as I play with both mods and this industry seems the most redundant with Salvage Yards.

After I reported the problem in Everybody Loves KoC topic, Great Wound suggested Industrial.Evolution mod could remove heavy industry if present.
[...] The best solution is probably to set IE to autoremove Heavy Industry when detected on Arcadia. I don't have an issue with this.

What do you think of this solution ?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: October 11, 2022, 09:38:00 AM »

not entirely sure why I am supposed to clean up another mods mess, truth be told, but I'll account for it in the next update.

Another public mod overriding my settings file by default is absolutely unacceptable and will make me rather unhappy.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: October 11, 2022, 11:07:08 AM »

Is there a particular reason why VPCs create items in storage?
It feels like it's too easy a source of income for the cost of using them.
Not as much as you'd think considering the logistical costs of the structure creating them, going to pick them up and carrying them to where you should sell them. By the time you can really exploit it, it'll be a very minor portion of your income (as compared to your colonies as a whole).
because it's neat
That too.

Using edict/commerce to sell on-site makes the only concern *which* VPC to use.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: October 11, 2022, 12:14:28 PM »

SOMETIMES SAVE COMPATIBLE
Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't - no idea why

Requires MagicLib
Requires LazyLib

There are currently no known compatibility issues with other mods.
Yes, this means it is compatible with Nexerelin and Terraforming and Station Construction.

Integrated with Version Checker
Pairs well with Grand.Colonies
as well as Substance.Abuse

Consumable items, minefield balancing and adjustments, sprite updates, fixes, fixes, fixes, and a small present that I thought would bring joy and happiness - it is indicative of how much I love all of you.

Change Log
3.1.a
  • General
  • Added - President Matt Damon added to credits of this mod for help with vectors and math. Thank you!
  • Fixed - Corrected all those getList tooltips to get
  • Items
  • Added - Consumable Item: Nanite Repair Module - Repairs your fleet, restores CR
  • Added - Consumable Item: Tech Locator - Grav Scan for hyperspace, indicates systems with lots of loot
  • Added - Consumable Item: Drive Bubble Spike - Deploys a mine that fires an interdiction pulse when an enemy fleet is in range
  • Added - Consumable Item: Sensor Decoy - Attracts military fleets in a large radius, baits artillery fire
  • Added - Consumable Item: Fuel Scoop - Succs juicy space fuel from a nearby star or nebula
  • Added - Consumable Item: Transpoofer - Changes the faction of your fleet for a time
  • Note - Some can be bought, all can be found through combat and exploration
  • Adjusted - Switch to non-vanilla drop group system, courtesy of Matt
  • Adjusted - Drop rates on all IndEvo items and loot overhauled
  • Weapons
  • Adjusted - Rift Pulser now properly scales with ballistic hullmods
  • Adjusted - Causality Disturber is now Hybrid (what have you brought upon us)
  • Adjusted - Causality Disturber Sprite Update (Courtesy of Nia)
  • Adjusted - Revised Causality Disturber Stats - less burst, more sustainability (Courtesy of Nia)
  • Adjusted - Rift Pulser Sprite Update (Courtesy of Nia)
  • Artillery Stations
  • Added - 3 Types of artillery that shoot you on the campaign layer. This is the extent of my love. Please die.
  • Added - Artillery to Eochu Bres, Chicomoztoc, Kazeron, Sindria
  • Added - Derelict Artilleries that will find you while exploring - conquer them to build your own, if you can.
  • Added - Watchtower stations to hack or take over, that report your location to the artillery
  • Added - Incredibly well balanced combat implementation, made with love and care.
  • Research Projects
  • Added - Project Transistor - Trade Relic Components for consumable items
  • Fixed - Intel entry no longer shows up in decivilized tab and is now properly marked important
  • Minefields
  • Added - 2 seconds of invulnerability after a jump
  • Adjusted - Phase ships now only add 0.3x their hull size weight to hit chance calc
  • Adjusted - Damage reduced by 50% (they still hurt)
  • Adjusted - No longer blows up on fleets in combat
  • Adjusted - Bounty and "Important" Fleets are no longer affected by minefields (cheaters, man, amirite)
  • Adjusted - Friendly fleets ignore minefields and will no longer get stuck trying to pass them
  • Adjusted - Increased immunity time after strike for NPC fleets
  • Adjusted - NPC fleets in "immunity time" now treat the minefield as if it was not there = much smoother transition
  • Fixed - Visual IFF check now matches explosion IFF (properly turns green when friendly ect...)
  • Embassies
  • Added - Faction: UAF
  • Engineering Hub
  • Fixed - No longer removes all blueprints of a size from IndStorage when creating a new one
  • Courier Port
  • Adjusted - No longer gets placed on core worlds randomly
  • Fixed - No longer transfers cargo/ships to inventories that can not hold them when "all" is selected
  • Fixed - Shipping intel now vanishes after finishing (just like your dad back then)
  • Fixed - Crash when shipping port intel could not find valid map location
  • Fixed - Crash when shipping from a Nex goverened colony
  • Privateer Base
  • Adjusted - Failed raids now give 30% more output than before (to compensate the unplanned decay nerf)
  • Fixed - No more infinite output stacking with industrial incentives
  • Fixed - Now ignores bonus supply for output decay
  • Note - 2 base output (+ 3 bonus) - 2 decay = 0 supply next month, where up until now it would have been 3
  • Academy
  • Adjusted - Manually blacklisted that one Oculian Armada skill everyone was getting
  • Fixed - No longer counts mercenaries against the officer limit
  • World Wonders
  • Added - Custom image for Timids Kadur rework
  • Fixed - No longer awards SP when an NPC builds one
  • Fixed - Stability Bonus for other in-System worlds is now properly permanent
  • Derelict Industries
  • Adjusted - Laboratory bonus can no longer resolve to modded commodities
  • Fixed - Hull Forge crash when printing a ship (Mod Incompatibility with GundamGC...)
  • Fixed - Rift Generator can no longer spawn on planets with minefields (new game)
  • Detachments
  • Fixed - Ability now gets added to your hotbar after the tutorial ends
  • Fixed - Now properly transfers weapons and fighters on creation
  • Fixed - Crash when orbit focus had no orbit
[close]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 04:39:25 AM by SirHartley »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.1.b - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1489 on: October 11, 2022, 12:35:54 PM »

Immediately had to hotfix for a crash, redownload if you are one of the happy 50.

Aldazar

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: October 11, 2022, 12:44:21 PM »

Bless. I know you're a busy person and it's not up to you to fix other mods comparability I'm so glad you fixed the hullforge crash since I love running with ships I buy from the market/salvage.

Also is it possible for players to build artillery stations/minefields?

Astrefernal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: October 11, 2022, 01:23:15 PM »

Is there a particular reason why VPCs create items in storage?
It feels like it's too easy a source of income for the cost of using them.

Please, don't make him remove it. It may look easy but it takes time to actually gain enough materials to be worth selling. Or even make it usefull in the case of supplies and fuel.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: October 11, 2022, 01:27:41 PM »

Bless. I know you're a busy person and it's not up to you to fix other mods comparability I'm so glad you fixed the hullforge crash since I love running with ships I buy from the market/salvage.

Also is it possible for players to build artillery stations/minefields?
Minefields and Artilleries can be found while exploring - if you colonize a planet that has one, you will be able to use it!

Please, don't make him remove it. It may look easy but it takes time to actually gain enough materials to be worth selling. Or even make it usefull in the case of supplies and fuel.
Don't worry - I did do the math on them and accounted for that, so I consider them balanced. I also don't generally remove content, I prefer reworking or adjusting if it doesn't work :)

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: October 11, 2022, 06:20:33 PM »

Always nice to see updates to mods on my 'always use' list, don't even mind abandoning my current game for it (just started it anyway).

Only complaint is Techmining is still an industry... ah well, I'll manually change it to a structure like I always do.  8)

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: October 11, 2022, 09:27:08 PM »

@SirHartley, are the 'New Research Projects Available' messages (I have two such notifications under the 'Important' category, can't remove them) supposed to expire after a certain amount of in-game time? Because I recall that those used to appear under a different category, thus more easily ignored.

Damonvi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: October 11, 2022, 09:37:52 PM »

new update is not save compatible. caused mine to crash when loading. i reverted back to the 3.0 version, save still works (even though i deleted the mod, rather than copying my whole mod list, like i should have).

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: October 11, 2022, 10:10:14 PM »

new update is not save compatible. caused mine to crash when loading. i reverted back to the 3.0 version, save still works (even though i deleted the mod, rather than copying my whole mod list, like i should have).
Didn't crash on my end, when I loaded a pre-3.1.b save with 3.1.b enabled.

You haven't also updated Tahlan Shipworks from 0.8.5 to 0.8.666, have you?

Because that one is definitely not compatible with previous saves. Both updated today.

MattyK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: October 12, 2022, 04:32:16 AM »

Uh, I think the recent update might've come with a memory leak or two, as since updating Industrial Evolution, the game runs out of memory even faster than before.
It's most noticeable on the Galaxy Map, especially after encountering the new artillery stations, my idle time goes into the point decimals (0%, effectively)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: October 12, 2022, 04:40:55 AM »

What's your modlist and system specs?

MattyK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: October 12, 2022, 05:03:07 AM »

What's your modlist and system specs?

My system specs are well above the board for a game like this (Ryzen 7 5800X, 16gb RAM, Nvidia 2080 Super), but my modlist...

Code
A New Level of Confidence - 40 - Rapid
Adjusted Sector v0.5.1 (Playing on a 1.25x scale galaxy)
Audio Plus
Better Deserved S-Mods
Commissioned Crews
Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering
Diable Avionics
DIY Planets
ExiledSpace
FastEngineRendering
FleetSizeByDP
Fuel Siphoning
Grand Colonies
GraphicsLib
HexShields
Hazard Mining Inc.
Hyperdrive
Industrial Evolution3.1.b (This mod)
Iron Shell
LazyLib
MagicLib
Missing ships
New Beginnings
Nexerelin (Tuned back the diplomatic event frequency in the configs)
Progressive S-Mods
Quality of Life
Quality Captains
Special Hullmod Upgrades
SpeedUp
Arma Armatura
Starship Legends
Supply Forging
Tahlan Shipworks
UAF
UnknownSkies

Bit of a megapack, lemme know if there's anything there that might be conflicting with Industrial Evolution or causing the drastic performance drops.
I've also doubled the available system RAM in Starsector's config files too.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 156