Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 154

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1236002 times)

crowman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.0.e - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1410 on: July 31, 2022, 11:27:27 AM »

Does the Interstellar Relay allow planets without Military Base/High Command to spawn medium/heavy patrols?

ChristophHRO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 02, 2022, 10:28:24 AM »

Does the Interstellar Relay allow planets without Military Base/High Command to spawn medium/heavy patrols?

Would be interested in this question too!

And also: "High command with a Relay Hypertransmitter is located [...] 6 Lightyears away allowing you building relays without any military presence"

But when i want to build Military Relays it says in orange color: "Needs a Military Base or High Comman in the star system".

Marcoda

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 04, 2022, 12:47:31 AM »

How exactly do I delete Courier fleet logs? They've accumulated in my log book and it's getting annoying having to look through at least a hundred of them to find what I want to find.

Overlord Mea

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 07, 2022, 03:58:52 AM »

I have noticed that once you have shipped something you can never abandon/disassemble the location as Departure Log will crash the game with null point exception if you do abandon an outpost or a planet that has been used as a source/recipient of courier contract. This means that if by some circumstance a planet becomes de civilized it would destroy the save.

Is there any way to purge those departure logs? Simply pruning them from save file doesn't seem to work as it generates a slew of errors.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 04:29:57 AM by Overlord Mea »

Kleenex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 08, 2022, 12:15:57 AM »

I have noticed that once you have shipped something you can never abandon/disassemble the location as Departure Log will crash the game with null point exception if you do abandon an outpost or a planet that has been used as a source/recipient of courier contract. This means that if by some circumstance a planet becomes de civilized it would destroy the save.

Is there any way to purge those departure logs? Simply pruning them from save file doesn't seem to work as it generates a slew of errors.

I managed to successfully delete the intel log in my save file. The tag you are looking for looks like this:

<com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel z="168940" tt="-55558083527000" nC="true" ending="true" eTR="7.0">
</com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel>

And inside the tags will have the particular details for the specific log. Once I deleted this section, I was able to open the Intel screen without crashing, and I could remove the outpost I made.
I have no idea what future side effects could happen, but at least my save is fixed.

While troubleshooting, I also learned that if you rebuild the outpost, the Intel screen will work again, maybe it would also work if the planet stops being decivilized?
I also tried the console mod, but I couldn't find any way to reference intel entries, let alone delete them.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 12:45:10 AM by Kleenex »

Nimiety

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 09, 2022, 08:52:42 AM »

I love minefields hiding in ring systems around planets and sapping 300 supplies from my survey fleets. Is there a way to predict them? Is it just anything with an arsenal station in orbit?

EE: Aha, just had to mouseover the 'minefield' bit near the action bar. Neat! Guess I must have gotten very unlucky trying to stealth past it, it says my chance of triggering was low.

Are these new colony manager skills yours as well? I love them, so nice to see some variety again
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 03:40:47 PM by Nimiety »

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 09, 2022, 10:18:07 PM »

I love minefields hiding in ring systems around planets and sapping 300 supplies from my survey fleets. Is there a way to predict them? Is it just anything with an arsenal station in orbit?

EE: Aha, just had to mouseover the 'minefield' bit near the action bar. Neat! Guess I must have gotten very unlucky trying to stealth past it, it says my chance of triggering was low.

Are these new colony manager skills yours as well? I love them, so nice to see some variety again

Just a note, this mod adds the ability to split up your fleet.  It's a skill on your tool bar that should be there when you start a game.  You can recall the fleet by using the ability again.

Good for downsizing your fleet to get past minefields.

By the way, are minefields supposed to totally decimate invading Nexelerin fleets?

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: August 10, 2022, 06:18:22 AM »

Just wanted to note that, while you can indeed split your fleet with this mod, there's currently a bug where the ability to do it won't apppear if you chose the tutorial start.

ciph

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 10, 2022, 02:47:26 PM »

How do I store and train my administrator with academy in my colony?  couldn't find the option...

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: August 10, 2022, 09:01:21 PM »

How do I store and train my administrator with academy in my colony?  couldn't find the option...

You need to have an academy there, and it should be an option when you approach the planet.

Otherwise, you can go to Galatia Academy and select the "Enter the Academy proper." option.

SwaggyCthulhu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 15, 2022, 06:52:25 PM »

Hey, sorry if you've already answered this question somewhere else, but I was wondering how privateer raid force strength is calculated. What affects it? Fleet size, colony size, base, high command, etc?

Levana

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 16, 2022, 01:36:08 AM »

Would it be possible to add an edict for a more gentle removal of the decivilized debuff? Like, I dunno, something slower and like "requires lots of food and heavy machinery for a social housing program" for those of us who don't particularly want their faction to commit genocide.

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: August 16, 2022, 03:27:40 AM »

Would it be possible to add an edict for a more gentle removal of the decivilized debuff? Like, I dunno, something slower and like "requires lots of food and heavy machinery for a social housing program" for those of us who don't particularly want their faction to commit genocide.
It does not really have to involve genocide. However people are potentially forcefully displaced from their unaccounted settlements into the major cities. Decivilised population is not all about Mad Max/Fallout raiders. There are also just people living in remote areas, unaccounted and not paying taxes.

Levana

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: August 18, 2022, 10:18:18 AM »

It does not really have to involve genocide. However people are potentially forcefully displaced from their unaccounted settlements into the major cities. Decivilised population is not all about Mad Max/Fallout raiders. There are also just people living in remote areas, unaccounted and not paying taxes.
I guess the optimal solution for me then is to just leave the Decivilized subpopulation alone, I guess.

Aldazar

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: August 19, 2022, 11:55:48 PM »

What does IndEvo_ToggleMagicRandomSelector do?
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 154