Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 155

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1236991 times)

ManSuhkur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.0.e - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1395 on: June 26, 2022, 09:28:51 AM »

The game keeps crashing whenever I try to open the Intel tab. The crash log seems to indicate that it's the courier port doing it, but I've had it for 2+ cycles (left unused, disbanding it didn't work) without problems. I would add the full crashlog but the forum kept giving me a database error because of a couple weird characters.

Code
314709 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at net.andylizi.starsector.planetsearch.CoreUIInjector$IntelButtonHandler.invoke(CoreUIInjector.java:81)
... 11 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel.getMapLocation(ShippingIntel.java:306)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.getIntelTags(BaseIntelPlugin.java:277)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel.getIntelTags(ShippingIntel.java:321)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.private.Object(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.sizeChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.for.setSize(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.sizeChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.setSize(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O$7.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
... 16 more
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 09:37:20 AM by ManSuhkur »

poiuzt

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.0.a - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1396 on: June 30, 2022, 02:55:30 AM »

Welcome to the forums!
Yeah, I know - will fix when I am home from work, thank you for the report!

I do have a request - if anyone takes the time to seriously engage with the detachment ability I'd appreciate any feedback you can provide (regardless of form) - especially in regards to information feedback and "feeling of being in control", and if your expectations are met by how everything is explained.

Specific questions you could answer in regards to this:
  • Did the ability work the way you thought it would?
  • Did something happen to your detachment that you did not see coming (run out of supplies, fuel, combat...)
  • Did you find everything where you thought it would be?
  • Does the information the UI provides feel complete?
  • Does the detachment (usually) behave like you expect it to?
  • Did you feel safe using the ability, or does the unknown risk outweight the reward of the feature for you?

Hi
2. My detachment ran out of supply/fuel and is dormant somewhere. Cant find them. How to localize?

speeder

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: June 30, 2022, 09:03:00 AM »

When you put beta core on lab, can you choose somehow the commodity that it boosts? I don't want extra drugs... I do want extra shadowyards capacitors...

ptcon23

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: July 02, 2022, 01:14:36 AM »

I found a small possible bug: the minefield at Kanta's Den doesn't seem to work.  I flew through it six or seven times while hostile and nothing happened.  The minefield at Chicomoztoc worked normally.  Do the pirates not use minefields?  Or is it possible it's being blocked by something, such as Magec's rings?

Also, a small suggestion: since the minefield is self-replicating, would it be possible in the future to take a mine from a minefield you own and "grow" it somewhere else?

Afterschool

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: July 02, 2022, 01:51:24 PM »

Hi
Idk if this is reported already,but the game consistently crash when a officer finished personality training in galatia
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14nY4N4D12ykSBO5l5iyM9YwSNLAhJnIK/view?usp=sharing
I've seen multiple people in cn forum reporting the same issue
Also is the officer training bug fixed already?

speeder

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: July 04, 2022, 08:34:35 AM »

Minefield visual bug:

I abused the minefields a bit by adding 3 minefields to a planet on the following manner:

Added 2 moons.

Set 1 normal minefield.
Set  2 minefields that belong to the moons, but have the planet as "focus"

It works as intended, gameplay-wise. But when you approach the moon-fields they are always red even if you own the moons and won't blow up. And they are always green if you own the planet, and they will blow you up anyway.

So my guess is your code for IFF for actual damage, works as intended and checks the real minefield owner, but the IFF code for making the mines turn green, checks the focus, not the real owner.

Jang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: July 04, 2022, 09:21:45 PM »

I love this mod, thank you for sharing it! I might have found a bug with fleet detachments, unless I'm misunderstanding how the feature works.

When I try to spawn a detachment with a specific cargo loadout, the detachment will have the commodities I specified but not the weapons or LPCs, which remain in my main fleet's cargo hold. If I try to send a detachment to transport weapons/LPCs to a planet, the detachment will successfully deliver its hulls and commodities into planetary storage, but the weapons/LPCs still remain in my main fleet's cargohold. These weapons/LPCs persist in the fleet detachment cargo selection screen, so the mod is aware of my selections as far as I can tell. This happens with just a single weapon in my tests. I'm on the latest version of the game, with this mod list. And here's a screenshot of a loadout where the Gauss Cannon is selected correctly (I think!) but is not transported along with the supplies and such.

I'm able to transfer weapons/LPCs to my detachments manually by interacting with them after they spawn, but I can't specify a cargo loadout that way and it's such a useful feature!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 10:21:14 PM by Jang »

Xoatl

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: July 07, 2022, 04:52:48 PM »

Hello I tried adding BOGGLED_DOMAIN_ARCHAEOLOGY to the centralization bureau whitelist. It appears to have had zero effect unfortunately. Also you added support for buildings from other mods with ids ms_ and loa_ but not for terraforming and space station constructions?

EDIT: So I used story points to improve it and looks like whatever needed to "refresh" did so and now the centralization bureau is providing the bonus. Nice. Great mods :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 05:02:41 PM by Xoatl »

Graf

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: July 09, 2022, 08:57:05 PM »

The game keeps crashing whenever I try to open the Intel tab. The crash log seems to indicate that it's the courier port doing it, but I've had it for 2+ cycles (left unused, disbanding it didn't work) without problems. I would add the full crashlog but the forum kept giving me a database error because of a couple weird characters.

I am having a similar issue, though I am running a bunch of mods, so I am not sure if me sending you anything is actually helpful. It occurs occasionally when I open or close the intel tab. I wasn't having this issue for most of my playthrough, so I must have done something to cause this to start happening recently. Here is the log:

Code
5298824 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [loa_ars_market_neutral.ogg]
5299193 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
5299686 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [campaign_music_part_2_v28.ogg]
5303187 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel.getMapLocation(ShippingIntel.java:306)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.getIntelTags(BaseIntelPlugin.java:277)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel.getIntelTags(ShippingIntel.java:321)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.private.Object(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.ÒÕ0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.sizeChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.Õø0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.sizeChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.setSize(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O$7.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Jang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: July 19, 2022, 09:36:46 AM »

I love this mod, thank you for sharing it! I might have found a bug with fleet detachments, unless I'm misunderstanding how the feature works.

When I try to spawn a detachment with a specific cargo loadout, the detachment will have the commodities I specified but not the weapons or LPCs, which remain in my main fleet's cargo hold. If I try to send a detachment to transport weapons/LPCs to a planet, the detachment will successfully deliver its hulls and commodities into planetary storage, but the weapons/LPCs still remain in my main fleet's cargohold. These weapons/LPCs persist in the fleet detachment cargo selection screen, so the mod is aware of my selections as far as I can tell. This happens with just a single weapon in my tests. I'm on the latest version of the game, with this mod list. And here's a screenshot of a loadout where the Gauss Cannon is selected correctly (I think!) but is not transported along with the supplies and such.

I'm able to transfer weapons/LPCs to my detachments manually by interacting with them after they spawn, but I can't specify a cargo loadout that way and it's such a useful feature!
Ran into a different problem with detachments: it seems like the mod gets confused regarding detachments when your fleet has multiple ships of the same hull. If I try to make a detachment with one out of the three Brawlers in my fleet, for example, a random Brawler will be picked each time the detachment is created, even if there are major differences like s-mods.

deino

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: July 23, 2022, 01:30:43 AM »

The file is “/src/com/fs/starfarer/api/impl/campaign/econ/conditions/edicts/IndEvo_edict_customs.java”

The lines 80
I think the grammar here is wrong: "Decreased by" should be amended to "Accessibility"

and the lines 89
"Military Presence"  may also need to be changed to "Megaport"

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 02:13:57 AM by deino »

5ColouredWalker

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: July 24, 2022, 01:35:03 AM »

Is there any way to tell if the Industrial Incentives Edict is worth using without save scumming for it?

pollopo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: July 24, 2022, 09:25:37 AM »

After I've been investigating for a while, I discovered that your mod made my colonies unable to increase the quality of my ships regardless of having an orbital works with nanoforge. Is this a bug? and in that case: How could it be fixed?

ShpunkY

• Lieutenant
  • Just another piece of ***
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: July 26, 2022, 06:06:14 PM »

hello SirHartley
Spoiler
I have a question, does the planet displacer structure take for example Stellar Mirror, Stellar Shade, Stellar Distributor from DIY planets? and also does it take Stellar Reflector Array and Astropolis stations from TASC with the planet or does none of these have a chance to come with the planet when it's displaced?
[close]

THEASD

• Ensign
  • *Confused Cat Noise*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: July 29, 2022, 08:09:42 PM »

IndEvo_DeconIgnoreWhitelists is "TRUE" by default, is it really alright?
Also known as AnyIDElse.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 155