Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 154

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1235639 times)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.h - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1215 on: February 13, 2022, 09:20:00 AM »

To protect the Mod-maker and contain the risk in a single environment, I'll declare this on the publish post - but it needs your additional consent:

"Interpretive translation:

Translators are additionally authorized to adjust the text and display pattern, add detailed information to make it more vivid and suited into local vocabulary/reading habits.

Memes and quotes should be wikied on the spot and fully explained to avoid disturbing the readers; Curt memes, complains, political metaphor and any other things that might be misunderstood and cause issues will be filted, and reported to the author.

If the author wishes, the localized semi-product can be provided to a trusted person for pre-release inspection.
Translator has the right of final text interpretation, and takes responsibility for all possible issues from it."

And plus, just mention it again:Original author name, pages URL and authorization screenshot will be quoted when posting out.You can withdraw the localized product at anytime.

Will you authorize this and give the permission to translate your mod?
Sure, I agree to interpretive translation. If there are things that are hard to explain or would hinder the flow of reading, you can also just remove or re-write them - I don't mind!

Being informed of such risks frightens a bit. Is that also easy to be questioned - and even cyberbullied - in your community? Normally I'd get rid of those *** social software and lay down for a while.
This community? No, bullying is shut down fast, usually, even on the Starsector discord.
However, the current political climate is an absolute minefied, and the western civilization as a whole appears to have decided that anyone accused of being anti-something (even if just accused without proof) must be guilty at all costs. It's called "cancel culture", you can google it. I've become very, very careful about it, and stopped taking any risks in public online spaces, and the incident with the translation back then was just a tad too close to it for my liking.

Just got this out of the blue:

java.lang.NullPointerException

Is that something you're tracking?
Yup, that's me - thanks for the report, will fix with the next update!

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: February 13, 2022, 10:14:56 AM »

I quit playing for awhile and now I've started up again and I'm looking for a specific industry or production building that gave small amounts of a variety of goods (like either 1 or 2 units only of 3 different things) that was pretty clutch in my last game but for the life of me I can't find/build it, also I'm not sure if it had some specific requirement, I don't recall that it did. Any help would be appreciated. (Apologies if it's not related to this mod, I'm under the impression it is, but IDK)

Is the void extractor part of this mod or not? I'm finally back to my main PC (back home again) and like for whatever reason my labtop install didn't have void extractors.............

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: February 13, 2022, 10:20:19 AM »

I quit playing for awhile and now I've started up again and I'm looking for a specific industry or production building that gave small amounts of a variety of goods (like either 1 or 2 units only of 3 different things) that was pretty clutch in my last game but for the life of me I can't find/build it, also I'm not sure if it had some specific requirement, I don't recall that it did. Any help would be appreciated. (Apologies if it's not related to this mod, I'm under the impression it is, but IDK)

Is the void extractor part of this mod or not? I'm finally back to my main PC (back home again) and like for whatever reason my labtop install didn't have void extractors.............
No, it's from Roider Union or Legacy of Arkgneisis.

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile

dgchessman2

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 13, 2022, 08:58:08 PM »

Just got this out of the blue:

at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.ambassadorPlugins.IndEvo_ambassadorPersonManager.g etOriginalMarket(IndEvo_ambassadorPersonManager.java:349)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.ambassadorRules.IndEvo_ambassadorRem oval.removeAmbassadorWithPenalty(IndEvo_ambassadorRemoval.java:33)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_embassy.notifyBeingRemoved(IndEvo_embassy.java:296)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.removeIndustry(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.deciv.DecivTracker.decivilize(DecivTracker.java:228)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.deciv.DecivTracker.decivilize(DecivTracker.java:186)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.deciv.DecivTracker.checkDeciv(DecivTracker.java:181)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.deciv.DecivTracker.checkDeciv(DecivTracker.java:126)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.deciv.DecivTracker.advance(DecivTracker.java:77)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Is that something you're tracking?

Is there a console something I can do to keep my playthrough running until it's patched?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: February 14, 2022, 04:25:32 AM »

remove the ambassador from the embassy of that world before it decivilizes

dgchessman2

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: February 14, 2022, 06:41:28 AM »

remove the ambassador from the embassy of that world before it decivilizes

Imagine MY surprise when the whole colony just POOFS! when it 'decivilizes'.
Wow.  I.. just didn't quite expect that level of damage.  Got the Embassy destroyed (was across the map)...
... but the total loss of the planet was nothing I could recover from!  >_<

jy03076032

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: February 14, 2022, 11:11:22 AM »

I have get this:

556350 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings$1.getInt(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getAdminSalary(Misc.java:4025)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.reportEconomyTick(CoreScript.java:1373)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportEconomyTick(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfStepStuff(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.

RT_Neiron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 15, 2022, 10:44:02 AM »

If your game crash when you use new SalvageYards option (ScrapYard) just rebuld the structure
(this happen if you install new mod\ships and not start a new game)
I don't quite know what you are talking about, but this mod won't properly work without a new game, yes :)
It happened again. I just add some mods with ships in game
Spoiler
4253384 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_ScrapYard.getHullCapacity(IndEvo_ScrapYard.java:109)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvageYardsRules.IndEvo_InitSYCusto mProductionDiag.getCapacity(IndEvo_InitSYCustomProductionDiag.java:359)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvageYardsRules.IndEvo_InitSYCusto mProductionDiag.access$200(IndEvo_InitSYCustomProductionDiag.java:36)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvageYardsRules.IndEvo_InitSYCusto mProductionDiag$3.getMaximumValue(IndEvo_InitSYCustomProductionDiag.java:320)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.command.CustomProductionPanel.getMaxValue(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.command.CustomProductionPanel.ensureDidNotGoOver(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.command.CustomProductionPanel.updatePlanTable(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.command.CustomProductionPanel.createIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.command.O.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.showCustomProductionPicker(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvageYardsRules.IndEvo_InitSYCusto mProductionDiag.initShipPicker(IndEvo_InitSYCustomProductionDiag.java:296)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.salvageYardsRules.IndEvo_InitSYCusto mProductionDiag.optionSelected(IndEvo_InitSYCustomProductionDiag.java:235)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo$1.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.B.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 10:47:48 AM by RT_Neiron »

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: February 15, 2022, 05:04:48 PM »

I cant deconstruct some of the ships (namely the Paragon and Skye-hana from tahlan shipworks) even though theyre white-listed, any idea what to do?

Amricon.

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: February 16, 2022, 10:48:08 PM »

Great.Now I'll report the progress here.

[Progress]
All texts in the \data folder(except strings/tips.json) haved been localized and adjusted recently. Strings.json is under translation - it's a little bit hard to find out where these texts are displayed.

The following source code (.java) in \jar folder has been localized:
src.com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items [About Ambassdor, Template and VPC , 100%]
src.com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.edicts [Texts showed in planetary main menu and market conditions, display pattern has been adjusted]
src.com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl [Simply translated , not tested yet.]

The current progress of localization is at 50%(or might be 40%? It depends on the amount of texts in the JAR)
-devmode and console will be used for further tests.

By the way, IndEvo.jar just got sucessfully complied last morning...I struggled for imports from shadowyards for hours, only to find some "work in progress" project that should be deleted. Stupid be me.XD

[Filted & Re-write]
# "Paperclip Maximizers" are explained as "Strong - but seems to be harmless - artificial intelligence".
# "Von Neumann automaton" is quoted at introduction text of Salvage Drone Replicator.
# Effect description text of ComArray. and AdInfra. in Colony interface is re-writed based on translator's playing experience. The original English text is a bit hard to comprehend ("The maximum bonus production"?It took me a while to find out that this has nothing to do with the number of production type, but just about the quantity)
# Edict: Trade Incentives and Edict: Forced Labour are redirected into a more subtle version to minimize the risk of disturbing readers.For historical reasons.

? Not found"C____  P_____"meme yet.Guess it has been removed before.

[Bug report]
! Edict: Hard Deadlines and Edict: Exact Clearances won't effect ScrapYards' hull production ,but they're still providing quality bonuses when the hull production >1.Addtional texts are added to emphasize this in this version.

[Asking]
?  cond.getName().contains() is very interesting.Are there any other functions that might break when something's name is changed? "Decivilized Subpopulation"condition in the original game was translated in our SS version, and "ubpopulation" won't work.How do I fix it?

?  "Ambassador" ranks and misc like "shortage"/"colonies" are noted "Might cause issues when traslated" in code comments. Just wondering why...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 12:53:38 AM by Amricon. »

Duce3227

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: February 19, 2022, 10:32:51 AM »

Hi,

I am new to the game. I made a forum account because I think I came a across a bug. Also I enjoy your mod very much.

Exploring the ruins of a planet I found a factory. I did so some other times before.
2 Things:
1. I noticed the option for the ship select does not get a scroll option so you dont see the top or bottem with a small resolution and large amount of ships in your current fleet.
But you can still select ships and sacrifice them by hitting enter.
2. I did a few times most of the times its fine. But the last time I got the following result:
Starbase (P)(D) class Orbital Station

https://imgur.com/a/gGd71J0

I am not sure if it is intended for the player to fly around with a starbase

The current game uses the following mods:

Spoiler
{"enabledMods": [
  "yunrutechmining",
  "pantera_ANewLevel40R",
  "adjustableautomatedships",
  "su_Concord",
  "fleetsizebydp",
  "GrandColonies",
  "IndEvo",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "MagicLib",
  "su_CarrierHullmod",
  "su_CarrierHullmod_Rebalance",
  "nexerelin",
  "superweapons",
  "Terraforming & Station Construction",
  "weftinships",
  "yunru_pirate_collection",
  "yunrucore",
  "shaderLib"
]}
[close]

Zee

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: February 21, 2022, 03:47:40 AM »

Hi, I'm new to this mod and liking it very much.

Could someone point me to a post or PM me how to use the Ancient Lab? - I stuck a special Renegade class experimental template in it but I have a feeling a I need some other structure to get something produced?
I don't see any building named Forge so I'm confused, do I need to have a heavy industry / orbital works on the same planet?

[attachment deleted by admin]

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: February 21, 2022, 06:50:47 AM »

Good day.

Are there any plans to add the possibility of alternative food production to the modification? For example hydroponic farms, mushroom farms or something like that. This will allow you to provide your colonies with food without the need to terraform them to the desired state.

Are there any plans to be able to produce organics without organic reserves on the planet? In this matter, fantasy does not work well, but what about the construction for the delivery of organic asteroids to the orbit of the planet or artificial synthesis (ancient laboratories, artifacts of the domain era)?
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 154