Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 155

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1237196 times)

McTrigger

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.g - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1095 on: October 20, 2021, 03:16:24 PM »

First game trying out the mod.. and not finding many vanilla colony items. Was drop rate altered/nerfed?

crudelegend

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 21, 2021, 12:07:45 PM »

Love this mod - it's my goto to recommend to other players (apart from Nexerelin)! I do wonder though about something - when I put cores in the Industrial Supply Store for the Supercomputer, it seems to take all of them in quick succession (4 gamma cores were taken within a week). I expected them to last a year, but it seems to not work that way. Is that intended, or is it not supposed to work like that?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 21, 2021, 01:48:08 PM »

First game trying out the mod.. and not finding many vanilla colony items. Was drop rate altered/nerfed?
No, in fact, I increased the total amount of items you find to make up for the dilution in loot. You probably just have bad luck.

Love this mod - it's my goto to recommend to other players (apart from Nexerelin)! I do wonder though about something - when I put cores in the Industrial Supply Store for the Supercomputer, it seems to take all of them in quick succession (4 gamma cores were taken within a week). I expected them to last a year, but it seems to not work that way. Is that intended, or is it not supposed to work like that?
Do you have DevMode on? it does that in DevMode for testing purposes. If not, something is wrong and I need to check. Thanks for the report!
Edit - tried to replicate this, was unable to. Apparently, I also disabled the devmode feature, so that can't be it, either. I have no idea what's happening other than a bad mod interaction.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 02:05:40 PM by SirHartley »

peterwy22

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 27, 2021, 03:28:02 AM »

Courier port is making items disappear, I have a contract to move gamma cores from my home base to a planet with super computer industry storage, I have seen the deliver success message pop up countless times, however the super computer still gives warning saying it doesn't have any AI cores every month, and when I go the the planet I do not see the cores in any storage either

snicka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 05, 2021, 04:54:09 AM »

Has anybody had any luck with turning profit on a privateer base?

Had one in a max size colony with High Command enchanced with a Cryoengine. Weak systems too weak to turn profit, strong too stronk to be raided.

How do you actually use this thing correctly?

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: November 07, 2021, 03:33:26 AM »

is there a way to have the Salvage Yards spawn in fleets according to the faction that owns the building? i'm currently commissioned for a faction that is hostile to independents but i still want my system cleaned up instead of the scavengers fighting with my defense fleets.

can i change a setting in the files somewhere or is this impossible?

ErikaF

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: November 11, 2021, 01:10:25 PM »

Bug report regarding spoilery exploration content:
Spoiler
The Rift Generator on this planet is charged and isn't moving the planet or doing the animation when activated while the player is in system, despite playing the noise.
If you traverse jump out of system it then completes the jump while you are not looking at it.
When used in another system it works as normal.
[close]
Save and modlist:
Spoiler
Save (ephemeral link): http://puu.sh/IozJI/22ab79e868.zip
List from enabled_mods.json:
"$$$_lightshow",
  "pantera_ANewLevel40",
  "Adjusted Sector",
  "automatedcommands",
  "better_deserving_smods",
  "chatter",
  "lw_radar",
  "lw_console",
  "fast_engine_rendering",
  "IndEvo",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "low_maintenance",
  "luddenhance",
  "MagicLib",
  "nexerelin",
  "swp",
  "speedUp",
  "timid_supply_forging",
  "US",
  "WEAPONARCS",
  "shaderLib"
[close]
Feedback on the same exploration content:
Spoiler
Centralization Bureaus and Commerce (and presumably other 1 per system buildings) can be built on Rift Generator planets and teleported into another system which contains a copy of those buildings.
Rift Generators are a fun way to add more real estate to engage with all the mod buildings.
Any plans to make the map level effects less ugly?
[close]

User_862

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: November 17, 2021, 08:55:08 PM »

I seem to be running into a problem when I try to get colony items such as the transmitter or VPC's through the console command mod. Whenever I enter the command additem indevo_transmitter it gives me relic components instead.

papasan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: November 20, 2021, 10:57:22 AM »

crash when trying to remove the Requisition Centre.  was able to get by this by first buying all of the available weapons then removing the structure...

Code
907098 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Submarket cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.submarkets.StoragePlugin
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Submarket cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.submarkets.StoragePlugin
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.moveContentsToStorage(IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.java:122)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.removeSubmarket(IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.java:102)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.removeSubMarket(IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.java:70)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.advance(IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.java:40)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Soutaisei

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: November 21, 2021, 02:18:26 AM »

crash when trying to remove the Requisition Centre.  was able to get by this by first buying all of the available weapons then removing the structure...

Code
907098 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Submarket cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.submarkets.StoragePlugin
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Submarket cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.submarkets.StoragePlugin
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.moveContentsToStorage(IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.java:122)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.removeSubmarket(IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.java:102)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.removeSubMarket(IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.java:70)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.advance(IndEvo_subMarketAddOrRemovePlugin.java:40)

I had this problem but I fixed it with a console command: "RemoveIndustry IndEvo_ReqCenter; RemoveSubmarket IndEvo_ReqCenterMarket"

Alex_Sans

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: November 24, 2021, 04:33:07 PM »

Did I get this wrong or does the industrial ruins icon show up only after you colonize the planet? I surveyed the entire sector in my 1st playthrough with this mod and I didn't see a single one of them.

5ColouredWalker

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: November 24, 2021, 06:31:49 PM »

No, they show up on survey, but don't tell you ruin type.

So either the mod flu bed with your download, or you had poor rng.

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: December 07, 2021, 10:26:26 PM »

Code

I too get this crash trying to remove the requisition center.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.h - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1108 on: December 11, 2021, 04:13:55 AM »

Save Compatible with 2.2.

Integrated with Version Checker
Requires MagicLib
Pairs well with Grand.Colonies

Compatibility update for 0.95.1a, fixed the pesky removal crash, some minor changes to rift generator.

Change Log
2.2.h
  • General
  • Fixed - Crash on removal for all industries that add submarkets
  • Items
  • Adjusted - Relay Hypertransmitter tooltip effect clarified
  • Fixed - WIP Items no longer show up with the historian (for real this time)
  • Derelict Industries
  • Fixed - Rift Generator no longer triples the hyperspace jump points of a system when used
  • Adjusted - Rift Generator Jump points now lead to the planet
[close]

chrizeren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.h - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1109 on: December 14, 2021, 06:02:55 PM »

I got this game breaking bug that just kept crashing my game over and over. Even when i tried to load the game, it just crashed the second i unpaused. Looks like the academy can randomly train administrators up to level 3, which the game doesn't recognize. Which is weird, because i never got the option to train admins after they reached lvl 2.

Here's the log:

4330051 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings.null(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings$1.getInt(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getAdminSalary(Misc.java:4025)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_Academy.calculateSalaryStor ageCost(IndEvo_Academy.java:205)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_Academy.reportEconomyTick(IndEvo_Academy.java:124)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportEconomyTick(ListenerUtil.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfStepStuff(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
   at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
   at org.json.JSONObject.getDouble(JSONObject.java:445)
   ... 17 more

Except this little snafu, i'm still loving the mod.

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 155