Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 155

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1236288 times)

5ColouredWalker

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.f - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1035 on: August 20, 2021, 06:18:38 AM »

Do Variable Industries with Recreational Drugs VPCs stack with Psychoactive Fungus from Unknown Skies?

Basically will I get the +1 to Drug production on a variable industry with a drug VPC?
Yes it does. Can confirm because I've done it before.

JAL28

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 20, 2021, 06:28:41 AM »

Do Variable Industries with Recreational Drugs VPCs stack with Psychoactive Fungus from Unknown Skies?

Basically will I get the +1 to Drug production on a variable industry with a drug VPC?
Yes it does. Can confirm because I've done it before.

Ah, time to build a Light Industry and Variable Manufactory + Free Port and monopolize the Drug market.

Dread Lord Murubarda

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: August 23, 2021, 09:06:58 PM »

can we get a repair reduction at the drydock based on our faction production quantity of metals/tools/ship parts etc?

or a mechanic similar to the salvage yards ship parts/relics donation. even better if we could also sacrifice ships to lower repair cost.

theDragn

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 25, 2021, 04:34:40 PM »

Is it intended for the centralization bureau to consider orbital works and heavy industry as separate industries when figuring out the boost it gives? Seems like it should treat them as two versions of the same thing rather than two separate industries.

Abominable

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: August 26, 2021, 01:53:44 AM »

Does anyone know which modded and vanilla factions have ambassadors? I found VIC, SCY nation, Mayasura, ORA, Brighton, and Roiders. I can’t seem to find Independents and Pirates for the vanilla ones and I’m still looking for Hazard Mining, Legio Infernialis, Diable Avionics, United Pamed, 9th Battlegroup and a few others. Are they not implemented or am I looking at the wrong planets? I figured that stations wont have them since the ones I’ve found where all on planets, like their core worlds.

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: August 26, 2021, 08:30:55 AM »

Does anyone know which modded and vanilla factions have ambassadors? I found VIC, SCY nation, Mayasura, ORA, Brighton, and Roiders. I can’t seem to find Independents and Pirates for the vanilla ones and I’m still looking for Hazard Mining, Legio Infernialis, Diable Avionics, United Pamed, 9th Battlegroup and a few others. Are they not implemented or am I looking at the wrong planets? I figured that stations wont have them since the ones I’ve found where all on planets, like their core worlds.
IndEvo support is up for other modders to implement into their mods. Check their mods for IndEvo folder. If they got one, they should be compatible. Otherwise you could make it yourself, it's not too hard.

Abominable

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: August 27, 2021, 01:09:46 AM »

IndEvo support is up for other modders to implement into their mods. Check their mods for IndEvo folder. If they got one, they should be compatible. Otherwise you could make it yourself, it's not too hard.

Thanks!

Knifiel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: August 27, 2021, 07:46:57 AM »

When i was using hull deconstructor + hull forge with alpha cores, i was getting built-in safety overrides on Duinn Thunderbirds Champions from LowTech Armada mod. Dunno if it's intended or not, but may be worth noting here.

MrMagolor

• Lieutenant
  • So-called translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: September 04, 2021, 08:26:50 AM »

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but Ancient Laboratories do not increase the production of Variable Assemblers/Manufactories.

DrTechman42

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: September 04, 2021, 11:36:15 PM »

Hello, I'd like to report a couple of bugs that I've found.
1) The bonus from the ancient lab nullifies on save load. In my case the steps to recreate are: restore the lab, plant a beta core and get +3, save, load and it's back to base value. Gets reset when I remove and place back the beta core.

2) The Restoration Nanites are in the pool of the artifacts that the historian can tell you about. It was sad to spend many story points and to be greeted with "you shouldn't have this"

Other than that, thanks for the mod! Can't imagine playing Starsector without it.

Coil

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: September 05, 2021, 07:20:10 AM »

Found a speeeeeeling error

In the world symbols description of the cathedral "have always needed something to belive in"

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: September 06, 2021, 08:05:19 AM »

Installed an ambassador with TT
get to +40
do some missions, send an agent to raise faction.
get 100

Now I loss rep with them (started around -5)/month with them via the ambassador (back down to 70ish and now -1 per month)

is that supposed to happen?

Planning a war with them soon, so haven't disabled the ambassador to see how this plays out.

Question 2:
Does using this mod reduce the chances of finding other loot like nanoforges, I've found like 10+ special items for planets just for this mod but no nanoforge so gotta ask.

bug report: relays are reporting "affected by AI core in high command" -- Though I don't use any AIs anywhere at all yet.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 02:30:47 AM by geminitiger »

MrMagolor

• Lieutenant
  • So-called translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: September 07, 2021, 02:00:20 PM »

Not sure which part of this is the bugged bit, but the Historian can tell you where to find an item that currently is WIP.

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: September 08, 2021, 02:58:22 AM »

Why are my embassies giving me negative rating with factions at the end of the month? I haven't even been in the same system with them. It really seems like it doesn't only raise your faction to 40, but also reduce your rating if you get it over 40, leaving embassies as a giant trap that you can't easily remove.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: September 08, 2021, 10:34:28 AM »

Is it intended for the centralization bureau to consider orbital works and heavy industry as separate industries when figuring out the boost it gives? Seems like it should treat them as two versions of the same thing rather than two separate industries.
Nope, fixed that for the next version, thank you!

When i was using hull deconstructor + hull forge with alpha cores, i was getting built-in safety overrides on Duinn Thunderbirds Champions from LowTech Armada mod. Dunno if it's intended or not, but may be worth noting here.
Can happen, not too concerned.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but Ancient Laboratories do not increase the production of Variable Assemblers/Manufactories.
Bug, and fixed - thanks!

Hello, I'd like to report a couple of bugs that I've found.
1) The bonus from the ancient lab nullifies on save load. In my case the steps to recreate are: restore the lab, plant a beta core and get +3, save, load and it's back to base value. Gets reset when I remove and place back the beta core.

2) The Restoration Nanites are in the pool of the artifacts that the historian can tell you about. It was sad to spend many story points and to be greeted with "you shouldn't have this"

Other than that, thanks for the mod! Can't imagine playing Starsector without it.
Thanks for the reports, both of these are now fixed in dev.

Installed an ambassador with TT
get to +40
do some missions, send an agent to raise faction.
get 100

Now I loss rep with them (started around -5)/month with them via the ambassador (back down to 70ish and now -1 per month)
is that supposed to happen?

Planning a war with them soon, so haven't disabled the ambassador to see how this plays out.

Question 2:
Does using this mod reduce the chances of finding other loot like nanoforges, I've found like 10+ special items for planets just for this mod but no nanoforge so gotta ask.

bug report: relays are reporting "affected by AI core in high command" -- Though I don't use any AIs anywhere at all yet.
Please read the Embassy FAQ. Any rep loss with the target faction will get multiplied by 1.5, the impact will reduce the following months. This is explained in detail on the mod page.

Question 2: This mod adds a total of 4 industry items. Quite amazed that you were able to find 10! To answer your question, however - no, you find the exact same amount of special items. The loot pool is slightly diluted by the items I added, so I made up for that with the special events, which give you "free" stuff that you wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 155