Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 155

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1236619 times)

MrMagolor

• Lieutenant
  • So-called translator
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.f - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1021 on: August 08, 2021, 03:22:23 PM »

The Hull Forge wants templates that are empty.
It's a different building that takes empty ones and fills them.

To add onto that, you also need to provide the ship to deconstruct for the Hull Deconstructor, in a similar manner to Restoration Docks.

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 08, 2021, 10:24:26 PM »

yea I know you need to find those empty forge templates but when I but them inside the industry they do nothing
Nope, it wants the full ones. You should find some with a ship on them out there.

DownTheDrain

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 08, 2021, 10:54:21 PM »

I'm surprised you guys actually use those things, none of them seem worth a slot to me.

megabot

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 09, 2021, 02:15:41 AM »

I'm surprised you guys actually use those things, none of them seem worth a slot to me.

you can multiply a rare ship you have, and you can install up to 3 extra permanent hull mods in each ship produced. it is worth it if you want to go above and beyond at making something completely overpowered, or if you want to multiply said ship by either 2(at the lowest value) or even more, depending on hull size and AI cores

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: August 10, 2021, 12:24:08 PM »

What about some special item for Domed Cities that allows them to benefit from Plasma Shield structure and actually gain some ground defense? They won't benefit as much as a planet with no such collosal city centers obviously, and surface batteries are also still useless as they are easy to detect and destroy from orbit with impunity lacking civilian targets nearby. That one could be a kind of system that lets you maintain several smaller plasma shield projectors over every dome instead of a single large one.

megabot

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 10, 2021, 01:35:20 PM »

What about some special item for Domed Cities that allows them to benefit from Plasma Shield structure and actually gain some ground defense? They won't benefit as much as a planet with no such collosal city centers obviously, and surface batteries are also still useless as they are easy to detect and destroy from orbit with impunity lacking civilian targets nearby. That one could be a kind of system that lets you maintain several smaller plasma shield projectors over every dome instead of a single large one.
wrong mod. i think you are looking for terraforming and station construction

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 10, 2021, 10:17:41 PM »

Oh, my bad. I got a question though - would there possibly be more special items? Like the one for a relay structure. Ones added so far are really great.

hollow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 13, 2021, 04:35:16 AM »

Oh and I just noticed that this mod reduces the deal maker bonus from 50% to 25%, is there a way to increase or change this number?

Coil

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 15, 2021, 09:51:44 PM »

Just want to send a big thank you for your hard work. Your mod has really made colonization faaaar more interesting and gives planet construction/colonization meaningful choices.

Toplin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: August 17, 2021, 09:15:10 PM »

After installing both Industrial Evolution and Grand Colonies, enabling them, and attempting to start the game I'm met with the same error code

"Fatal: com/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/StoryPointActionDelegate Cause: com.fs.starfarer.api.compaign.StoryPointActionDelegate.

I'm not 100% sure if this is entirely because of these two mods (I have a couple other installed like nexerelin and some mod factions) however this only happening when I have them enabled makes me think there's a problem somewhere. It may be on my side of things and I just can't figure it out but I'd appreciate any help.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 18, 2021, 01:08:40 AM »

After installing both Industrial Evolution and Grand Colonies, enabling them, and attempting to start the game I'm met with the same error code

"Fatal: com/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/StoryPointActionDelegate Cause: com.fs.starfarer.api.compaign.StoryPointActionDelegate.

I'm not 100% sure if this is entirely because of these two mods (I have a couple other installed like nexerelin and some mod factions) however this only happening when I have them enabled makes me think there's a problem somewhere. It may be on my side of things and I just can't figure it out but I'd appreciate any help.
Hey, first off, thanks for the report - but I need the entire crashlog to check and debug.
Please copy that entire part: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starfarergame/images/d/de/StackTrace.png and post it here, in spoilers like this:
Code
[spoiler]crash log goes here[/spoiler]

Just want to send a big thank you for your hard work. Your mod has really made colonization faaaar more interesting and gives planet construction/colonization meaningful choices.
Thanks, very happy to hear that :)

Oh and I just noticed that this mod reduces the deal maker bonus from 50% to 25%, is there a way to increase or change this number?
there's a toggle in the mod settings, but considering commerce is hilariously OP and actively diminishes choice, I don't think disabling that nerf will improve your game experience. It's up to you.

JAL28

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 18, 2021, 01:29:55 AM »

Do Variable Industries with Recreational Drugs VPCs stack with Psychoactive Fungus from Unknown Skies?

Basically will I get the +1 to Drug production on a variable industry with a drug VPC?

Toplin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 18, 2021, 05:27:29 AM »

Spoiler
"C:\Users\trent\Downloads\starsectorindustrial.log"
[close]

Not entirely sure if I did that right or if you can even open it but that's the log, hope it helps.

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 18, 2021, 10:42:24 AM »

You're gonna need to copy the contents of the file itself, there, chief. Or upload it somewhere we can access it.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 155