Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 154

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1235731 times)

Nuggnugg

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.f - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #930 on: June 11, 2021, 11:10:16 AM »

Yeah getting rid of that embassy is actually impossible. I even destroyed the entire market and it was still there when i recolonized :(

Kryzaec

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: June 11, 2021, 01:53:24 PM »

Hey, first of all, great immersive mod, adds alot of depht to the otherwise fairly shallow colonization aspect of the game.

Couple days ago i started a new campaign with the newest version at that time, 2.2.d, and encountered the crash on saveload bug that apparently has now been fixed.

Is there any manual fix for this or is the campaign dead?

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: June 13, 2021, 09:15:41 PM »

Cant seem to put a Pristine Forge into modular assemblers

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: June 14, 2021, 11:00:21 AM »

I feel like military relays are a bit OP, so I don't use them at all.

Kinda busted how you can have a system with 10+ planets and each of them have the equivalent of a +100% + Alpha AI High Command just because 1 single planet has it and you build something.
well, you gotta build it on every planet, that takes a slot. it also doesn't transfer the entire bonus, only part of it, so it's never equivalent to a high command. Also doesn't increase patrol count. On a math level, they are high power, but not OP imo. Yunru makes a good point there.

Yeah getting rid of that embassy is actually impossible. I even destroyed the entire market and it was still there when i recolonized :(
While that's weird, it's possible. Sorry 'bout that, but the slot at least isn't much of an issue if you got Grand.Colonies.

Hey, first of all, great immersive mod, adds alot of depht to the otherwise fairly shallow colonization aspect of the game.

Couple days ago i started a new campaign with the newest version at that time, 2.2.d, and encountered the crash on saveload bug that apparently has now been fixed.

Is there any manual fix for this or is the campaign dead?
Updating the mod will fix that, yeah.

Cant seem to put a Pristine Forge into modular assemblers
why would you put a pristine forge into a modular assembler, it doesn't go there

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: June 14, 2021, 06:07:58 PM »

I meant modular fabricators, sorry.  Must be from another mod, my apologies.  To answer though, avoiding pollution from a heavy industry.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 06:10:17 PM by grinningsphinx »

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: June 14, 2021, 07:37:29 PM »

That's shadowyards reconstruction authority.

Aerensiniac

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: June 14, 2021, 10:41:02 PM »

Excellent mod which brings some rather welcome variety in planet construction but seems to be crawling with bugs. The worst offender till now is that Orbital works apparently no longer adds to ship quality. Donno whats going on there, but the entire thing is missing from the ship quality calculation along with a pristine nanoforge and an alpha core.
Second would be: Spending a story point on military relays before the upgrade process is through will lock the building as un-upgraded and makes you lose the story point spent on it. No matter how many times you try to upgrade it afterwards, it wont work. Upgrade process goes through, finishes and you are still left with the unupgraded building. There are also several crashes related either the academy or the embassy.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: June 15, 2021, 07:57:16 AM »

I wonder if using discord pre-releases like Nex would cut down on the number of bugposts resolved by the newest update.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: June 15, 2021, 10:51:42 AM »

I'd just get the same amount of bug posts for different stages of the pre-release after doing a full release...

Kryzaec

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: June 15, 2021, 05:53:54 PM »

I bless the day when the code allows grand.colonies second page to be used remotely

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: June 15, 2021, 08:53:08 PM »

you can, you just have to re-open the market, it will have been switched as it closed & remain switched when u go back to it. Ran into the same issue, the "switch page" mod button being the same as the remote market's "go back to colonies" button but u can just brute force past it
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: June 17, 2021, 01:34:53 AM »

you can, you just have to re-open the market, it will have been switched as it closed & remain switched when u go back to it. Ran into the same issue, the "switch page" mod button being the same as the remote market's "go back to colonies" button but u can just brute force past it
I wouldn't know how this was supposed to work, considering the code flat out does not work like that...

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: June 17, 2021, 03:11:16 PM »

So one of my embassies seems to be LOWERING my relations with that faction to the cap each month instead of just leaving the relation where it is.
Is that supposed to happen? As I understood it an embassy will passively increase your rep up to a certain point and then you have to do the rest yourself. It will also increase the effect of negative rep by 50% but not lower it passively. My other embassy isn't lowering my rep so I assume one of them isn't working right.

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 19, 2021, 02:25:02 AM »

So it's been several in game months, but my requested courier fleet still shows an estimated 16 days until arrival?
(That is to say, it's always shown 16 days until arrival, across the several months.)

Update: It finally arrived, so it's just a bug with estimated arrival time I guess.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 154