Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 156

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1259001 times)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.1.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #780 on: May 04, 2021, 03:49:05 PM »

Hey quick question to see if this is a bug or a change from 0.91 to 0.95 but I cant seem to find couriers anywhere I've stored Items to get them consolidated? Was this feature removed, bugged, or is there a new way of accessing them in 0.95?
still exists exactly where it used to be! You might be confusing the courier port of this mod with the courier service from Stellar Logistics.

pearagon

• Ensign
  • im into resting
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.a - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #781 on: May 04, 2021, 03:55:07 PM »

Not save compatible!

Integrated with Version Checker
Requires MagicLib
Pairs well with Grand.Colonies

Fixes the constant crashing, the ruins not being repairable, and the ambassador issue.

not save compatible due to the scale of my *** up. Sorry everyone!

Change Log
2.2.a
  • Restoration Dock
  • Fixed - Crash when docking at planets with a Restoration Dock
  • Embassy
  • Fixed - Ambassador no longer drops to inventory when structure is removed
  • Derelict Industries
  • Fixed - Are now upgradeable again
[close]

Awesome, thanks for the fast turn around time :D

EmpireBuilder12

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.1.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #782 on: May 04, 2021, 06:05:49 PM »

Hey quick question to see if this is a bug or a change from 0.91 to 0.95 but I cant seem to find couriers anywhere I've stored Items to get them consolidated? Was this feature removed, bugged, or is there a new way of accessing them in 0.95?
still exists exactly where it used to be! You might be confusing the courier port of this mod with the courier service from Stellar Logistics.

Yep was definitely thinking stellar logistics thanks!

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: May 05, 2021, 01:44:20 AM »

Good day. Sorry for using google translate.

I will say right away - the modification is amazing, I install it every time. There are many buildings, all varied and interesting. I have a couple of suggestions:
1 how about a building that will "remove" the luddic path cell in the player's system - for example, you will need weapons and personnel to function. Something like the interstellar police or rapid response squad. These interstellar jihadists have already tortured ...
2 how about a building that will automatically send the fleet to destroy the luddic path base or pirate base which attacks are aimed at the player's colonies, provided that the player finds out about their location? Yes, this mod has a Privateer Base building, but it is designed for raids on enemies, appropriating their resources and ultimately destroying enemy colonies (which is actually sad - because sooner or later there will be no one to trade with - even in the description and it is said that there can be no decivilization, but the robbed colony, in my case it was a luddic chirch in the Canaan system, was easily finished off by pirate raids). Those. it is not suitable for destroying enemy bases. The reward for the destruction of the base is not of interest, but the calmness of the colony is of the greatest interest.
3 what about special items for industries and buildings in this mod? The vanilla version of the game now has a variety of items, maybe sooner or later there will be unique items and artifacts here too?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.b - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #784 on: May 05, 2021, 02:57:21 AM »

Save Compatible with 2.2.

Integrated with Version Checker
Requires MagicLib
Pairs well with Grand.Colonies

Hotfix, save compatible, fixes the buildings not being placed and ruins spawning in core worlds

Change Log
2.2.b
  • General
  • Fixed - Buildings in core worlds spawn again
  • Derelict Industries
  • Fixed - Ruins spawning in core worlds
[close]
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:05:22 AM by SirHartley »

Kesh

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: May 05, 2021, 03:44:59 AM »

Is the 2.2b update save compatible if updating from 2.0.b??

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: May 05, 2021, 05:13:39 AM »

Is the 2.2b update save compatible if updating from 2.0.b??
absolutely not, that's like 5 versions

Good day. Sorry for using google translate.

I will say right away - the modification is amazing, I install it every time. There are many buildings, all varied and interesting. I have a couple of suggestions:
1 how about a building that will "remove" the luddic path cell in the player's system - for example, you will need weapons and personnel to function. Something like the interstellar police or rapid response squad. These interstellar jihadists have already tortured ...
2 how about a building that will automatically send the fleet to destroy the luddic path base or pirate base which attacks are aimed at the player's colonies, provided that the player finds out about their location? Yes, this mod has a Privateer Base building, but it is designed for raids on enemies, appropriating their resources and ultimately destroying enemy colonies (which is actually sad - because sooner or later there will be no one to trade with - even in the description and it is said that there can be no decivilization, but the robbed colony, in my case it was a luddic chirch in the Canaan system, was easily finished off by pirate raids). Those. it is not suitable for destroying enemy bases. The reward for the destruction of the base is not of interest, but the calmness of the colony is of the greatest interest.
3 what about special items for industries and buildings in this mod? The vanilla version of the game now has a variety of items, maybe sooner or later there will be unique items and artifacts here too?
1. and 2. both interfere with the core gameplay loop (mods shold always aim to encourage combat, rather than take away oppotunities for rewards)

sorry to hear the base deciv'd a planet, it can happen, albeit rarely.

special items are in the works, but this is not as easy as just drawing a sprite and adding it. It's a serious undertaking to make even a few items, because that's not easily done.

I have to design effects, code them, test and balance...
This will take weeks.

bob888w

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: May 05, 2021, 05:55:02 AM »

Any way to influence which planets get raided? I set up my privateer base with inte rstellar relays and military bases and yet it still wants to target small pirate dens like kanni or donn instead of places like chicomatozoc  or Mazalot. (I'm in a permawar with hege and persean)

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: May 05, 2021, 06:58:38 AM »

Special items are in the works, but this is not as easy as just drawing a sprite and adding it. It's a serious undertaking to make even a few items, because that's not easily done.
I have to design effects, code them, test and balance...
This will take weeks.

Thank you. I will continue to destroy the bases myself.
I will look forward to the next updates.

Vextor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: May 05, 2021, 08:48:42 AM »

Just got this in Yma

No crash, just the message, it repeats every time this screen comes up

edit: holy brain error
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 12:41:52 AM by Vextor »

MrMagolor

• Lieutenant
  • So-called translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: May 05, 2021, 07:12:11 PM »

Is 2.2b also supposed to fix the un-repairable ruins thing? Because I have Old Industrial Ruins and my only option for them is to shut them down.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: May 06, 2021, 02:36:19 AM »

it only fixes it for newly discovered ruins, not for any you have discovered so far, sorry!

MrMagolor

• Lieutenant
  • So-called translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: May 06, 2021, 04:24:32 AM »

it only fixes it for newly discovered ruins, not for any you have discovered so far, sorry!

By that do you mean any planet surveyed that has ruins on it, or any planet colonized?

idleworm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: May 06, 2021, 11:33:42 AM »

Bug report on restoration dock (2.2.b, and main game is 0.95a-rc15):

Code
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: n must be positive
at java.util.Random.nextInt(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_dryDock.removeDMods(IndEvo_dryDock.java:196)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_dryDock.reportEconomyTick(IndEvo_dryDock.java:103)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportEconomyTick(ListenerUtil.java:100)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfStepStuff(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I write some Java, so I managed to re-compile from attached sources and add some logs.
The ship in question is a Sunder (D) I picked up in hyperspace, with faulty power grid with her at the beginning.
And it seems that this kind of d-mod (not caused by player) is considered "built-in" by getListNonBuiltInDMods(), and make DModList.size() == 0 at IndEvo_dryDock.java:196.

I am totally not familiar with SS' internal structure, so it would be better to let you to decide how to fix it.
Please let me know if you need save file.

Oh the last thing: it's so much fun with this mod, thank you!

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: May 06, 2021, 01:13:37 PM »

If you're playing Nexerelin, you can request a strike fleet to destroy a pirate base.
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 156