Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 155

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1237234 times)

N3V3R

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.0.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #630 on: April 15, 2021, 01:16:54 PM »

exactly and your line cashed after i made my character and hit play said market condition not found

im trying to make my own system instead of going thru seed after seed

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.1.a - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #631 on: April 15, 2021, 03:33:15 PM »

2.1.a is not Save Compatible

Integrated with Version Checker
Requires MagicLib
Pairs well with Grand.Colonies

Fixed a bunch of bugs. Should now run stable, Ambassadors no longer crash and calculate penalties/boni correctly. No longer breaks quests by overwriting recoverable ships.

Buffed Military/Interstellar relay - can now be built by having a High Command anywhere.
Oh, and the derelict industry build-ins properly work now.

Change Log
2.1.a
  • General
  • Fixed - Some tooltip adjustments
  • Military + Interstellar Relays
  • Adjusted - Now needs either a military base in the system, or a High Command on any player owned colony (can be outside of system).
  • Embassy
  • Adjusted - Negative Rep Change Penalty now trails into a new month (if you cause a -5 change, you will lose 2,5 the first month, then 1 the second, then 0)
  • Fixed - No longer applies the beta core penalty every day
  • Fixed - Crash when the planet changes faction, or becomes hostile, or is removed, or because it felt like crashing.
  • Supercomputer
  • Fixed - Bonus is no longer kept if there is no AI core or the SupCom is removed
  • Privateer Base
  • Fixed - No longer applies lawless subpopulation when just being looked at in the build menu
  • Engineering Hub
  • Adjusted - Removed Guardian from whitelist
  • World Wonders
  • Fixed - No longer allow for AI cores to be installed
  • Derelict Industries
  • Added - Indicator as to what type of ruins are on the planet without colonizing it. READ, PEOPLE, FOR LUDDS SAKE
  • Adjusted - Changed Forge template in-builts to S-Mods (do not count against the limit)
  • Fixed - FT in-built mods no longer vanish when clicking the "build in" button
  • Fixed - Rift Generator can no longer spawn on worlds with solar arrays
  • Fixed - Ruins no longer switch between upgrades when another building is removed
  • Exploration
  • Added - Setting to change the base chance of a special to be assigned to an entity
  • Adjusted - Changed the item choice special dialogue text to give you a better understanding of the explosion chance
  • Adjusted - Print Ship Special now only applies one free built-in
  • Fixed - Salvage specials no longer overwrite ship recovery specials (quests...)
  • Fixed - The impoverished merc will no longer try to charge you double for your sins (you are still a bad person)
  • Fixed - No longer spawns salvageable stations in the core worlds
[close]

Glitzer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 15, 2021, 04:51:26 PM »

Oh heck yes, thanks so much for the update!

I had a quick question, I'm 15+ hours in my current run with your previous version, and I've had no problems and haven't colonized anything yet or used Ambassadors and haven't done any story stuff. Do you think I can get away with updating or should I just start a new save? Thanks so much for such a cool mod!

Achilles42x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 15, 2021, 06:33:56 PM »

Happy for the update!

I saw you replied to my comment about less loot- I'll take your word for it if IE doesn't affect loot tables. Just figured I'd comment because I saw a few other people mention it- as you say, it could certainly be chance.

Edit- Unfortunately adding this to my Nexerelin campaign broke the save- don't know if that is a known issue- if log info would be helpful let me know. Tested it back and forth with previous copies as well.

Edit 2- started a new game and it's crashing too- don't know if it's a problem between this and another mod, or the mod itself...

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at exerelin.campaign.fleets.InvasionFleetManager.getTargetMarketForFleet(InvasionFleetManager.java:507)
   at exerelin.campaign.fleets.InvasionFleetManager.getTargetMarketForFleet(InvasionFleetManager.java:493)
   at exerelin.campaign.fleets.InvasionFleetManager.generateInvasionOrRaidFleet(InvasionFleetManager.java:644)
   at exerelin.campaign.fleets.InvasionFleetManager.generateInvasionOrRaidFleet(InvasionFleetManager.java:458)
   at exerelin.campaign.fleets.InvasionFleetManager.processInvasionPoints(InvasionFleetManager.java:942)
   at exerelin.campaign.fleets.InvasionFleetManager.advance(InvasionFleetManager.java:1302)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I am playing ScalarTech
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:48:07 PM by Achilles42x »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 15, 2021, 10:58:10 PM »

Oh heck yes, thanks so much for the update!

I had a quick question, I'm 15+ hours in my current run with your previous version, and I've had no problems and haven't colonized anything yet or used Ambassadors and haven't done any story stuff. Do you think I can get away with updating or should I just start a new save? Thanks so much for such a cool mod!
last version had a severe issue that could lock you out of being able to progress on the main quest. I recommend updating.

That's a pure Nex crash, I can't do anything there and have nothimg to do with it.
I think Histidine knows about it, but post it to his thread just to maje sure.

Nicegye00

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: April 15, 2021, 11:08:16 PM »

I'm assuming this one will be a new one to you, or maybe not, probably not. I just picked up an enigma ship that is labeled as ???? which I assume is from another mod, perfectly fine and normal to me. Kicker is that is has 7 D-mods which wouldn't in all honesty even be that much of an issue, I genuinely don't mind it too much. I recalled that this mod exists however so I went to drop it off at Ilm and I've found an issue. It considers it to have no D mods. I assume that somewhere in the codes it limits this to 4 D mods considering base vanilla, Though I have seen my fair share of other mods adding in ships that are absolutely loaded with 6 to 8 D mods so I was wondering if there's anything in between I could do about it. if not that is fine and I could sell my soul off after I make enough money for the repairs but I wanted to ask here before I do the classic restoration.

Achilles42x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 15, 2021, 11:12:18 PM »

Thanks Sir H, posted to Nex thread.

5ColouredWalker

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 15, 2021, 11:25:58 PM »

I'm assuming this one will be a new one to you, or maybe not, probably not. I just picked up an enigma ship that is labeled as ???? which I assume is from another mod, perfectly fine and normal to me. Kicker is that is has 7 D-mods which wouldn't in all honesty even be that much of an issue, I genuinely don't mind it too much. I recalled that this mod exists however so I went to drop it off at Ilm and I've found an issue. It considers it to have no D mods. I assume that somewhere in the codes it limits this to 4 D mods considering base vanilla, Though I have seen my fair share of other mods adding in ships that are absolutely loaded with 6 to 8 D mods so I was wondering if there's anything in between I could do about it. if not that is fine and I could sell my soul off after I make enough money for the repairs but I wanted to ask here before I do the classic restoration.
Have you tried the field repairs skill? OFC, it may target other ships first.

Also, IIRC, is it a ship with no ability, and says studying it may yeild rewards? If so, paying to repair it doesn't unlock anything special. Which was much to my disapointment.

Arazach

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.0.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #638 on: April 16, 2021, 02:44:04 AM »

Is it intentional that you have to have a military base in-system to build a Military Relay to later build an Interstellar Relay? I'm trying to have a central military base and transmit its power through the interwebs, but I need to build a military base somewhere in the system first and that takes quite a lot of time and money :(

Edit: Also, the interstellar relay isn't active at all without a military base in the system, oof.
Yeah, that's intentional. I'll need to think if I want to disable that or do "needs a military base in the faction", since it's currently kinda not useable for its' intended purpose. I'll likely do "needs a base in the system OR a high command in another system".

This maybe a dumb and execively complex idea but what if you could build interstelar relay directly (meaning without upgrading) but for the combined MR build time and IR upgrade time ( meaning it ucupies the build queue for longer) if following was to be true
1 you a high command in any system with interstelar relay
2 you do not have military base in this system

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 16, 2021, 02:57:39 AM »

I'm assuming this one will be a new one to you, or maybe not, probably not..
Not a new one, but something I have to adress anyway. Thanks for mentioning it.

For now, it just ignores these since they count as in built. You can't do anything about that, but I can!

Relay suggestion
Check the changelog of the last version ;)

ChrysalisThe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 16, 2021, 03:03:40 AM »

I am using 2.0.0c for my current playthrough. And my courier port "ate" an entire shipment, ensured for 5m... the thing is i got neither the insurance nor the items. Those were a host of ai cores, a modded ship and just some stuff. Did this happen to anyone else? (also i checked the entire route, with of course transponder online.)

speeder

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 16, 2021, 09:44:22 AM »

Hey, can you add cool interactions with the Unknown Skies mod? For example a building you can make if you have the space launcher or floating continent?

Also can we get more civilian buildings? Like something that boost growth as long you have the goods for it, or that affects trade in some way, or that affects the annoying luddic path, maybe a police building that has high upkeep and materials usage but reduces luddic path interest and supresses pirates, etc...

Basically, more stuff to put in colonies since now we can have more than 12 buildings ;)

Also extra industries for some some planets that don't quite fit vanilla optimal situation anymore (for example: in vanilla now the best world to make an entire ship production chain is a hot airless planet, because you can put all buildings needed to make ships there + all items that boost these buildings... on my current playthough for exampel I can't figure out what more industries are interesting to put in a gas giant after I got the volatiles mine setup, all other buildings that accept items went into other planets, and now there is nothing interesting to do with the free space on the gas giant)

ShangTai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 16, 2021, 01:24:04 PM »

I started new game with new updated Industrial.Evolution 2.1.a, but I can't load saved game.
Is this error caused by Industrial Evolution?

3286603 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Error loading
3286603 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Failed calling method
---- Debugging information ----
message             : Failed calling method
cause-exception     : java.lang.NullPointerException
cause-message       : null
method              : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.PlanetConditionMarket.readResolve()
class               : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.PlanetConditionMarket
required-type       : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.PlanetConditionMarket
converter-type      : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter
line number         : 605172
class[1]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignPlanet
class[2]            : java.util.ArrayList
converter-type[1]   : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter
class[3]            : com.fs.util.container.repo.ObjectRepository
class[4]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem
class[5]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem$UpdateFromHyperspaceLocation
class[6]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken
class[7]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.Hyperspace
class[8]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine
converter-type[2]   : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.I
version             : not available
-------------------------------
com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: Failed calling method
method              : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.PlanetConditionMarket.readResolve()
converter-type      : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ReflectionConverter
line number         : 605172
converter-type[1]   : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter
class[5]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem$UpdateFromHyperspaceLocation

Caypbaron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 16, 2021, 01:51:48 PM »

Strangely enough i´ve encountered this error a few hours ago, too- But didn´t link it to industrial Evolution, since i´ve used it for a while and didn´t experience it. Instead i experienced it after adding tahlan shipyards, disabling the two factions it adds in the configuration file and fiddling with the faction-respawn settings upon starting a game with Nexerelin- Thus chalking it up to "mods and fiddling conflicting".

In case this issue is being caused by Industrial Evolution, this is what my error log reports:

Spoiler
Code
33192 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 3
34344 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.IndEvo_RuinsCondition  - Chance for IndEvo_ResLab at 1.4
34344 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.IndEvo_RuinsCondition  - Chance for IndEvo_HullDecon at 1.1
34345 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.IndEvo_RuinsCondition  - Chance for IndEvo_RiftGen at 0.6
34345 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.IndEvo_RuinsCondition  - Chance for IndEvo_HullForge at 1.2
34348 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Error loading
34348 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Failed calling method
line number         : 188266
class[5]            : com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.Constellation
class[6]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem$UpdateFromHyperspaceLocation
class[7]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken
class[8]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.Hyperspace
class[9]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine
line number         : 188266
class[5]            : com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.Constellation
class[6]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem$UpdateFromHyperspaceLocation
class[7]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation$LocationToken
class[8]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.Hyperspace
class[9]            : com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.SerializationMembers.callReadResolve(SerializationMembers.java:82)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unmarshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:282)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convert(TreeUnmarshaller.java:72)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceUnmarshaller.convert(AbstractReferenceUnmarshaller.java:70)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnmarshaller.java:66)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unmarshallField(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:503)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.doUnmarshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:429)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unmarshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:281)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convert(TreeUnmarshaller.java:72)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceUnmarshaller.convert(AbstractReferenceUnmarshaller.java:70)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnmarshaller.java:66)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnmarshaller.java:50)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.AbstractCollectionConverter.readItem(AbstractCollectionConverter.java:73)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.addCurrentElementToCollection(CollectionConverter.java:98)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.populateCollection(CollectionConverter.java:91)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.populateCollection(CollectionConverter.java:85)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.unmarshal(CollectionConverter.java:80)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unmarshallField(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:503)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.doUnmarshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:429)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unmarshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:281)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnmarshaller.java:50)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.AbstractCollectionConverter.readItem(AbstractCollectionConverter.java:73)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.addCurrentElementToCollection(CollectionConverter.java:98)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.populateCollection(CollectionConverter.java:91)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.populateCollection(CollectionConverter.java:85)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.unmarshal(CollectionConverter.java:80)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.start(TreeUnmarshaller.java:134)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.unmarshal(AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.java:32)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:1486)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:1466)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:1346)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.LoadGameDialog.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.k.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.super(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.getAllEntities(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_PlanetMovingScript.getEntitiesWithOrbitTarget(IndEvo_PlanetMovingScript.java:201)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.IndEvo_IndustryHelper.planetHasRings(IndEvo_IndustryHelper.java:348)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.IndEvo_RuinsCondition.setUpgradeSpec(IndEvo_RuinsCondition.java:167)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.IndEvo_RuinsCondition.apply(IndEvo_RuinsCondition.java:31)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.PlanetConditionMarket.addCondition(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.PlanetConditionMarket.addCondition(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.PlanetConditionMarket.readResolve(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor26.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.SerializationMembers.callReadResolve(SerializationMembers.java:78)
... 112 more
34349 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 11
34349 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Loading stage 12
34351 [Thread-3] INFO  data.scripts.plugins.loa_awacsordermanager  - loa_awacs_order_manager:105: advance called with null engine
[close]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:24:59 PM by Caypbaron »

ShangTai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 16, 2021, 02:39:28 PM »

I disabled Tahlan Shipworks 0.5a and still got this error.

This is log without Tahlan

Spoiler
964921 [Thread-3] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Error loading
964921 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Failed calling method
line number         : 393220
line number         : 393220
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.SerializationMembers.callReadResolve(SerializationMembers.java:82)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unma rshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:282)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unma rshallField(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:503)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.doUn marshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:429)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unma rshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:281)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.AbstractCollectionConverter.rea dItem(AbstractCollectionConverter.java:73)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.addCurrentE lementToCollection(CollectionConverter.java:98)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.populateCol lection(CollectionConverter.java:91)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.populateCol lection(CollectionConverter.java:85)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unma rshallField(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:503)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.doUn marshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:429)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.AbstractReflectionConverter.unma rshal(AbstractReflectionConverter.java:281)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.AbstractCollectionConverter.rea dItem(AbstractCollectionConverter.java:73)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.addCurrentE lementToCollection(CollectionConverter.java:98)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.populateCol lection(CollectionConverter.java:91)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.CollectionConverter.populateCol lection(CollectionConverter.java:85)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.start(TreeUnmarshaller.java:134)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.unmarshal(AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.java:32)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:1486)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:1466)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:1346)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.LoadGameDialog.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.k.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.k.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interface.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.D.oooO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.getAllEntities(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.addOrRemovePlugins.IndEvo_PlanetMovingScript.getEn titiesWithOrbitTarget(IndEvo_PlanetMovingScript.java:201)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.IndEvo_IndustryHelper.planetHasRings(IndEvo_IndustryHelper.java:348)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.IndEvo_RuinsCondition.setUpg radeSpec(IndEvo_RuinsCondition.java:167)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.conditions.IndEvo_RuinsCondition.apply(IndEvo_RuinsCondition.java:31)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.PlanetConditionMarket.readResolve(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor28.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.SerializationMembers.callReadResolve(SerializationMembers.java:78)
   ... 114 more
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 155