Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 154

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1235657 times)

Uhlang

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Industrial.Evolution 1.8.b - Colony content expansion
« Reply #405 on: October 10, 2020, 04:34:43 PM »

Had a crash and the stack trace has "IndEvo" in it, so I'll just post it here.

7079234 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.getC argoList(IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.java:59)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.getC argoList(IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.java:67)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.getT ravelActionText(IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.java:147)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.themes.RouteFleetAssignmentAI.addTra velAssignment(RouteFleetAssignmentAI.java:350)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.addT ravelAssignment(IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.java:201)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.themes.RouteFleetAssignmentAI.pickNe xt(RouteFleetAssignmentAI.java:173)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.themes.RouteFleetAssignmentAI.giveIn itialAssignments(RouteFleetAssignmentAI.java:90)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.themes.RouteFleetAssignmentAI.<init>(RouteFleetAssignmentAI.java:44)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.<init>(IndEvo_ShippingFleetAssignmentAI.java:46)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.IndEvo_ShippingManager.spawnFleet(IndEvo_ShippingManager.java:378)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.RouteManager.spawnAndDespawn(RouteManager.java:614)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.RouteManager.advance(RouteManager.java:572)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreScript.advance(CoreScript.java:126)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

DubTre6

• Commander
  • Tri-Tachyon Agricultural Rep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 10, 2020, 04:40:56 PM »

Thanks for your work, you've made colonies fun again!
8) why fight the paragon when you can BE the paragon 8)

Arcagnello

• Admiral
  • Arguably Heretical, Definetly Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 11, 2020, 02:52:50 AM »

Make Jangala Great again and Make Culann pay for it

Completely agreed :)
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.

Jharug

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 12, 2020, 11:37:02 AM »

Well i used the Hegemony's restoration dock at Chicomoztoc. i'm very early in my campaign and i was a bit cautious and only put 2 small ships in to try it out and took off to do other things. End of the month passes and i get the bill and pay it and get back and the ships are gone. I tossed the 5k storage fee on the table to see if they where there and then i traveled back to that starting place and looked in that storage just in case but i can't see the ships anywhere. Not a loss really but still annoying and i'm just hoping that i'm missing something cus i won't use those again til i know how it's supposed to work.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 12, 2020, 12:59:06 PM »

Had a crash and the stack trace has "IndEvo" in it, so I'll just post it here.

Known, am working on fixing this - first bug I'm having serious problems with.

Well i used the Hegemony's restoration dock at Chicomoztoc. i'm very early in my campaign and i was a bit cautious and only put 2 small ships in to try it out and took off to do other things. End of the month passes and i get the bill and pay it and get back and the ships are gone. I tossed the 5k storage fee on the table to see if they where there and then i traveled back to that starting place and looked in that storage just in case but i can't see the ships anywhere. Not a loss really but still annoying and i'm just hoping that i'm missing something cus i won't use those again til i know how it's supposed to work.

I have zero idea what happened here - you are the first to ever report this, and I can't replicate it as well.
Do you have some more hints as to what you did? Maybe updated mods, or changed something else in the meantime?

What ships did you put into storage?

Jharug

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 12, 2020, 08:03:31 PM »

so... i think i put in a hound or wolf and some other small early game ship, maybe a dram i really can't remember. (edit i remember pictures much much better then names) I did blast off to make a quest and that ended up being to hard so i reloaded a quick save i had just taken before engaging. GF then barged and and needed me to go and buy some more coffee... (her without coffee is me sleeping on the sofa) so i figured i might as well turn the game off. Came back after that and on my way back from that failed quest the month end triggered and i payed for some ship repairs and then came back and they where gone.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 08:06:08 PM by Jharug »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 13, 2020, 06:52:51 AM »

I am laughing way too much at your bug report.
It's the least helpful thing I have ever seen, but by far the most amusing :P

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 13, 2020, 04:41:12 PM »

Maybe, it's conflict wiith other mods or something, the best way to check it, is to test the mod itself in in vanilla game. If the mod run just fine is probably other mods cause the problem, maybe mods that add new storage like StellarNet can cause this but idk. I'm not a modder  :-\
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

SteelHeart

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 13, 2020, 05:11:43 PM »

Could someone please explain to me what these forge templates I've been finding do?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 14, 2020, 06:11:51 AM »

Could someone please explain to me what these forge templates I've been finding do?

These are exploration content. Go survey planets in Cyan Boi constellations, you might find something that gives you more hints.

I amended the tooltip for the next version to include a pointer in that direction.

SteelHeart

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 14, 2020, 06:58:47 AM »

These are exploration content. Go survey planets in Cyan Boi constellations, you might find something that gives you more hints.

I amended the tooltip for the next version to include a pointer in that direction.

Cyan, I'll take a look at those ones. Just a note, I've got grand sector installed. My understanding is it just lets more systems spawn so hopefully I didn't break anything.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 14, 2020, 08:01:29 AM »

damn, you might run into problems then. Grand sector only increases the sector size/system amount, but does not increase the amount of things you can find.

it effectively creates a lot of empty systems.

You should use Adjusted sector instead.

SteelHeart

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 14, 2020, 11:41:22 AM »

damn, you might run into problems then. Grand sector only increases the sector size/system amount, but does not increase the amount of things you can find.

it effectively creates a lot of empty systems.

You should use Adjusted sector instead.

Well too late for that now then. I guess I might ask what I should be looking for? Is there a beacon or something designating the system because if its that I can just get some tankers and do a flyby around the map. Otherwise, is there a key word I could search for in the save file to try and get system coordinates?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 14, 2020, 11:56:12 AM »

Just dive into systems with normal warning beacons, you'll come across them sooner or later.

SteelHeart

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 14, 2020, 02:12:38 PM »

Just dive into systems with normal warning beacons, you'll come across them sooner or later.

Warning beacons, ok then. Better get my remnant hunting fleet up and running.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 154