Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 155

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1236440 times)

coleroni

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.2.b - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1725 on: January 27, 2023, 08:20:27 PM »

how to fix? havent played in almost a year.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fordo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: January 27, 2023, 08:52:08 PM »

how to fix? havent played in almost a year.
See SirHartley's post on page 114 of this thread. There's a temporary incompatibility with Tahlan Shipworks. A beta update for Tahlan Shipworks that will fix this issue is available in his post.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 08:55:48 PM by Fordo »

coleroni

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: January 27, 2023, 09:00:59 PM »

ah, I was hopin thats what the issue was. thank you :)

blueberry

• Ensign
  • Imagine not using the biggest ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: January 28, 2023, 02:20:56 PM »

any other way than suicide in the console to lose the transpoofer effect, i have sierra on my fleet i can't store her and don't want to lose her forever. thanks in advance
i need more carriers.

tinchek

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: January 29, 2023, 08:59:47 AM »

Do allies or my own fleets, or any NPC for that matter use awakened gates?

El Jojo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: January 29, 2023, 10:49:50 AM »

Do allies or my own fleets, or any NPC for that matter use awakened gates?

No. And lore-wise only the protag's fleet has the Janus device able to activate Gates.

DanteAyagawe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: January 29, 2023, 12:32:20 PM »

Help, I used transpoofer and now I'm stuck on the last faction I transpoofed, and cannot return back to own faction transponder ;-;

ie. I can be forever what faction I want except my own T-T

Fordo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: January 29, 2023, 10:25:00 PM »

Getting some missing strings when I take a look at the Repair Docks in version 3.2.b.
Imgur album.

And somehow I completely missed this, but each of the D-modless ships also says Missing string: [cannotTransfer] instead.

Edit: Something unrelated. I used an Active Gate to go from the Aztlan System to the Thule System, and above my hotbar it still says "Chicomoztoc Mortar Artillery Station" instead of the actual one in the system, the Kazeron Missile Artillery Station.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 02:22:39 PM by Fordo »

sinti

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: January 31, 2023, 09:05:59 AM »

First time with Industrial Revolution, I must say I'm enjoying it a lot. Found Rift Generator in a derilict industry, that thing is hilarious! :D Can't wait to see what else is out there <3

hju

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: January 31, 2023, 06:26:41 PM »

Can someone help me.  I tried to download this mod and I keep getting a message.

bbuseruploads.s3.amazonaws.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Thanks

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: February 01, 2023, 12:23:48 PM »

since my access to a pc is once again gone, here's a fix for the transpoofer issue:

https://bitbucket.org/SirHartley/deconomics/downloads/Industrial.Evolution3.2.c.zip

TigrisJK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.2.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1736 on: February 01, 2023, 03:48:01 PM »

Question: Does the Centralization Bureau interact with the Commerce industry? As in, since Commerce doesn't produce anything except money, does it increase the monetary output if there are multiple Commerce industries in range? Or no?

hju

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: February 01, 2023, 06:22:05 PM »

since my access to a pc is once again gone, here's a fix for the transpoofer issue:

https://bitbucket.org/SirHartley/deconomics/downloads/Industrial.Evolution3.2.c.zip

Still can not download the file.  I can see all the revisions if I copy the first part of the link without the file name but when I try to download I get on different browsers the same message...

Which I kinda find funny since I can see the directory listing...

Hmmm… can't reach this page
bbuseruploads.s3.amazonaws.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS settings.
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Check your Internet connection
Check your network cables, modem, and routers.
Check your DNS settings. We couldn't load the page.
If you're not sure what this means, contact your organization.
Allow Microsoft Edge to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it's already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list, and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server:
Check your proxy settings. You might need to ask your organization if the proxy server is working. If you don't think you should be using a proxy server, go to Settings > System > Open your computer's proxy settings

Arbiter WyrmWood

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.1.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1738 on: February 01, 2023, 09:26:43 PM »

Any word on the detached fleets fix?
likely gonna take until the next vanilla update because I desperately need some API hooks that will be available with it to make it stop breaking - sorry!

Is it possible to spawn the watchtowers? I'm currently trying to build a custom system, but i have no idea what the command could be.
one watchtower:
Code
SectorEntityToken t = system.addCustomEntity(Misc.genUID(), faction.getDisplayName() + " Watchtower", "IndEvo_Watchtower", faction.getId(), null);
 t.setOrbit(//Your preferred orbit);

magic method to spawn watchtowers in the default locations like they usually do:
Code
IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer.placeWatchtowers(starsystem, factionID);

console commands:
Code
runcode com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.derelicts.IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer.placeWatchtowers(Global.getSector().getStarSystem("YOUR_STAR_SYSTEM_NAME"), "FACTION_ID");

The faction ID for the normal watchtowers/artillery station is "IndEvo_derelict".

none of these commands seem to work for me. ive tryed a few edits of your commands but just errors.
Im kind of needing help, I have a really good system that has the station but no watchtowers so its kind of useless

Bala Gi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.2.c - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1739 on: February 01, 2023, 11:21:25 PM »

Amazing mod, absolutely loving it on my second "sequel" playthrough!

One thing I thought might be worth mentioning though; the Relay Hypertransmitter and military base/militarised relays mechanic makes no mention anywhere of the 12ly range limitation. I discovered the special item, researched what it actually does and then built relays and upgraded them all across the sector, as there's nothing to suggest this isn't a viable thing to do when you have this item installed. It was only a bit later and completely by accident that I decided to check out the "consider other factors" screen when colonising a planet (as I've never seen anything in there and only randomly decided to look at that page again to see if any of the new mods had added anything). It was only then that I was told that this colony would be out of range of the military base and its relays. I then realised that all of the colonies that I'd built the relays on were indeed also out of range, making it a massive waste of time and credits to have built them at all.

I double-checked and I can't find any tooltip that makes the user aware of this range. I'm surprised this hasn't come up for anyone before, unless I missed something?

It would be cool if the relays themselves would extend the range, so you can daisy-chain them together as a relay should do by definition.

Thanks again for your hard work on this fantastic mod!
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 155