Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 155

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1236627 times)

Lone_Ape

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.1.f - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1635 on: December 11, 2022, 04:37:08 AM »

Not entirely sure if its this mod that is causing this, but it might be the missile station doing something.

After i interact with a planet my fleet will not respond to my commands and will slowly drift in a certain direction and all the ships will slowly start to die
Nothing i do can get them out of this slow drift
Video:

Same system, a different save a bit further on where i have destroyed said station - I run into another issue where my fleet just keeps going after coming in contact with another fleet (sub-ordo), the game does not pause and will crash (Usually the crash happens without any input, but when recording it happened when i clicked engage in combat.

Video:

Opened a different topic about the CTD thing, but these things are connected somehow, so im posting them here in hopes of finding a solution other than avoiding this cursed system and hoping that i don't run into the same thing
Screenshots of said post, so there's no need to navigate:
Spoiler
[close]
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=25756.msg383149#msg383149

getting invalid null-point error when interacting with your watchtowers as well, save game is completely ***

Mod list and save:0.95.1a RC6
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
https://mega.nz/file/RTIT1BrK#j9RdnfGAqwmjXJgH0AOH5CDHJrdLjvZgVzsRW_c49FA - Mods zipped (Have updated combat reports to the newest version since the upload, but does not seem to make much of a difference)

Save files at various points - The latest save will just CTD, The earliest save is right before entering the system, the other three can be used to recreate the issue
https://mega.nz/file/0GIQyQ7A#pAKXyrO6B0BWYq0dkjuHs-bZrxhUr0IDaU42sVfP4lk
[close]
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 01:32:11 PM by Lone_Ape »

Joules_per_second

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: December 19, 2022, 07:38:42 AM »

Why can't I download the ZIP file, it keeps saying Failed - Forbidden after trying to download it for about an Hour. It's just 14 mb. Why is it taking so long? Our internet connection is fine. Help Pls. :'(

AdtrL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: December 20, 2022, 03:09:45 PM »

Download link gives me a "Site can't be reached" error preventing it from downloading.

azozo5

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: December 24, 2022, 02:23:14 AM »

Hi, i have a suggestion, how about idea of making forced relocation to drain humans from solar system to target colony instead of spreading them away, for me it makes more sence in terms of "to make slow colony grow faster". Or, if you don't want it to be main way it works, you can make it in altenative script, that can be changed to in market conditions by player if he want it to work this way
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 02:49:52 AM by azozo5 »

Tito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: December 24, 2022, 08:05:05 AM »

Rift generator doesn't work when added to planet by console commands.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: December 27, 2022, 01:11:59 AM »

Want to say that i love the new artillery stations, they're really damn neat. Although you may want to investigate ways to force their derelict faction to be hostile to the player as various custom starts that leave the player neutral to many factions (IE Tahlans great Kassadar) make it completely safe to traverse their systems for the player.
That is unless for some reason the player is supposed to be ignored while poor scavengers get their s*&( wrecked XD

Scratch that, do players ever get targeted by the artillery stations? i've started a new save from an apex design collective start and i'm still not getting shot at by them.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 04:43:40 AM by Killsode »

Tito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: December 28, 2022, 06:46:52 AM »

Is it working properly when i find 15 ancient laboratories and 0 rift generators? I found a planet with "there is a "weapon" pointing at the planet itself" or something that turn out to be a hull forge. Thought that this was supposed to be a rift generator. I guess it's a problem with grand sector. I'd like to know your opinion.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: December 28, 2022, 07:47:08 AM »

Is it working properly when i find 15 ancient laboratories and 0 rift generators? I found a planet with "there is a "weapon" pointing at the planet itself" or something that turn out to be a hull forge. Thought that this was supposed to be a rift generator. I guess it's a problem with grand sector. I'd like to know your opinion.

Er, rift generators have the text of "entirely misreporting the location"

Tito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: December 28, 2022, 07:49:53 PM »

I have found one of those too and it wasn't a rift generator. :(

McTrigger

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: December 28, 2022, 11:39:28 PM »

Is it working properly when i find 15 ancient laboratories and 0 rift generators?

This has been my experience the last 5 runs. Ancient Laboratories everywhere with rift gens being unicorns. Though I did find a 75 hazard class v with Rift bountiful agi which felt good.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: December 29, 2022, 12:37:52 AM »

I just did a quick check on 3 ruins and they all came up what they should be, including a rift generator. So i'm not whats causing all of your mismatches

Jonass

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: December 29, 2022, 05:18:20 AM »

I have claimed a sweet world with artillery station. It says it's broken (i had to?!) and need a orbital station to be repaired. I have the orbital station and nothing happens? What have i missed?

Also. More general question. Is there some domain tech or otherwise that makes high gravity go away? I have a shitload of fantastic world in this play through and all of them are high gravity :(

SpiceyT

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: December 29, 2022, 06:50:04 AM »

Hello, when interacting with my colonies I do not see the option to build an interstellar relay. Is it an upgrade to the military relay? Or is it an option I must enable in settings. Many thanks.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: December 29, 2022, 07:07:43 AM »

Hello, when interacting with my colonies I do not see the option to build an interstellar relay. Is it an upgrade to the military relay? Or is it an option I must enable in settings. Many thanks.

Its an upgrade. I think there's a prerequisite, its noted in the the mod pages thingie about it

Tito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: December 29, 2022, 01:02:01 PM »

I just did a quick check on 3 ruins and they all came up what they should be, including a rift generator. So i'm not whats causing all of your mismatches

Can you also add a rift to a planet using console commands mod? I tried that and the option to use it didn't appear in the menu.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 155