Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 154

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1235937 times)

Reshy

• Admiral
  • White
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.1.f - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1620 on: November 29, 2022, 10:10:48 AM »

Is there any way to get more info about the reputation hit on the embassy?  I sometimes see negative changes (like one from Tri-Tachyon) even though I hadn't interacted with Tri-Tachyon at all in the given month or prior month (was spending time buying ships and mucking with colonies).

Jonass

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: November 30, 2022, 01:22:17 AM »

I really do enjoy your mod, and the thorough info on it, in the OP. It really ads some atmosphere to the game.

How would you feel about the idea to be able to ad 'patrol system/planet' to a fleet detachment? When establishing colonies, babysitting it for pirate incursions or otherwise could be handled by a detachment. Until you get your patrols/industry running. Or if you know an invasion is coming but want to flesh out your defenses.

Will this work if you just tell the detachment, to stay put and engage enemies?

Cheers

1c3Br3ak3r

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: December 01, 2022, 03:08:06 AM »

Hey! Thanks for the mod! ;D

I have a issue. I just found a Ancient Lab in one colony and restored it.  It says that Forge Templates can be sloted in it, and it can restore degraded ones. My doubt is, it can only restore ? or it can also produce things on the templates? Because i sloted a Conquest-Class forge template, and it is there for ages  :-\

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: December 01, 2022, 07:02:23 AM »

Hey! Thanks for the mod! ;D

I have a issue. I just found a Ancient Lab in one colony and restored it.  It says that Forge Templates can be sloted in it, and it can restore degraded ones. My doubt is, it can only restore ? or it can also produce things on the templates? Because i sloted a Conquest-Class forge template, and it is there for ages  :-\
Spoiler
Ok, you need a seperate structure to make stuff from that, called hull forge. The chain goes like this: Hull deconstructor allows you to fill the template by disassembling a ship, hull forge prints a certain ammount of ships of that kind from the filled template, emptying them and busting some of the templates, and then the lab can fix templates that get busted, allowing you to fill them again.
[close]
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 07:04:50 AM by YourLocalMairaaboo »

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: December 01, 2022, 12:29:55 PM »

So, today I was testing out how the interstellar relay's comm relay function worked, and was VERY surprised, and pleasantly at that, that I still got market data. You sir, are a genious!
Do I also get comm-dependent news?

goober

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: December 01, 2022, 05:43:26 PM »

Loving this mod so far, but I'm not a fan of the artillery stations/watchtowers and such. Is there any way to disable them?

Reshy

• Admiral
  • White
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: December 04, 2022, 02:53:21 AM »

This might be a bug, but I noticed that the Super Computer seems to munch through AI cores far too quickly.  Gave it a stack of 20 Beta Cores and they've already been gone through not too long later.  Is it just treating all cores as gamma cores in terms of longevity?

EDIT:  Another bug, but your autonomous colonies don't automatically grant access to the Requisitions Center like they do for storage.

Also a minor suggestion, but I think CHAMELEON should give a bonus to stability based off it's flavor and to encourage you to keep it around even after the Decivilized Population or Rogue AI has been eliminated.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 12:47:34 AM by Reshy »

Loremaster Estrom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: December 06, 2022, 11:30:31 AM »

Good Evening,
during alot of testing arround on my colonies, ive found that the Mandated Overtime Edict from the Senate doesnt work.
Please correct me if i am wrong.
sincerely

NovaSnake

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: December 07, 2022, 03:22:06 PM »

I can't seem to take over watchtowers after destroying/rebuilding an artillery station for some reason.

BladedQueen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: December 07, 2022, 09:19:09 PM »

Loving this mod so far, but I'm not a fan of the artillery stations/watchtowers and such. Is there any way to disable them?

Go to the Industrial Evolution mod folder, then data -> config -> settings.json

Open in a text editor and make sure this line is switched from true to false: "Enable_IndEvo_Artillery": FALSE

NovaSnake

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: December 09, 2022, 10:52:02 PM »

I've got an idea for putting artillery platforms into systems that don't already have them. Instead of building them, towing a destroyed one into a system of your choice! Using either nex integration or encounter dialogue, allow the player to pay for a towing fleet to move the platform into orbit around whatever planet you please, with an appropriate credit cost scaling to the distance. Tugs exist in the Starsector universe, so I imagine it'd be possible to tow these artifacts into orbit elsewhere if you wanted it enough. I understand the balance concerns, if any, though.

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: December 10, 2022, 02:26:44 AM »

I've got an idea for putting artillery platforms into systems that don't already have them. Instead of building them, towing a destroyed one into a system of your choice! Using either nex integration or encounter dialogue, allow the player to pay for a towing fleet to move the platform into orbit around whatever planet you please, with an appropriate credit cost scaling to the distance. Tugs exist in the Starsector universe, so I imagine it'd be possible to tow these artifacts into orbit elsewhere if you wanted it enough. I understand the balance concerns, if any, though.
The things are probably not hyperspace capable. Still, maybe be able to move them between in-system colonies?

NovaSnake

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: December 10, 2022, 02:53:03 AM »

The things are probably not hyperspace capable. Still, maybe be able to move them between in-system colonies?
A big question is whether or not tugs are able to extend their drive bubble to other things around them. Or, otherwise, dock up to/tether to the thing they want to tow through hyperspace and extend the drive bubble that way.

bestban

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: December 10, 2022, 03:02:49 PM »

How does "VarInd_deliverToProductionPoint": TRUE work?

Local storage still receives free deposit after marking it to be TRUE, although the message at lower left corner stated depositing to the colony.
Does this change require a new campaign, that is, not for saved (Ironman) games?

At my current game, the Heavy Armaments VPC is too OP for my taste: 60 amounts * ~$450 per unit = $27,000 of free money.
This is a great mod to have for the game. Thanks.

Teknolojee

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: December 11, 2022, 12:49:51 AM »

I've got an issue. All watchtowers got disabled for some reason. Starting a new game doesnt help. "Enable_IndEvo_Artillery": TRUE

UPD.: does this mb have something to do with it?
  • Added - Star System Memory Key (boolean) "$IndEvo_SystemDisableWatchtowers" which disables watchtowers and location reporting by fleets
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 01:25:06 AM by Teknolojee »
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 154