Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 156

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1255928 times)

SoSD

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.0.e - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1455 on: September 13, 2022, 04:04:25 PM »

I'm curious if it would be possible to change one of the AI core effects on the Salvage Yard to prevent it from contributing to your production budget and also prevent it from overriding your Orbital Works and reducing your ship quality.

It would be neat to be able to build Salvage Yards in hotly contested systems and profit from the carnage without tanking your ship quality whenever the yard gets a big haul of salvage.

Maethendias

• Commander
  • Esteemed Warlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: September 17, 2022, 09:25:02 AM »

i have a question, the military relay interstellar version doesnt acutally count the bonus from the right planet, and thusly gives a weaker bonus than thought of to out of the way colonies

intstead of pulling the bonus fleetsize from a 387% world with high command with omega and engine directly, it pulls it instead from a secondary world (which ironically itself takes a fleet bonus from the local high command)

also how do you get rid of lawless subpop when you get rid of a privateer base?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 09:33:36 AM by Maethendias »

Malignantcookie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: September 17, 2022, 06:36:43 PM »

Loving the mod, but is there any plans to make the engineering hub less than of a pain in the ass? Having to overwrite blueprints when you have already sacrificed 4-8 ships to reverse engineer is just adding insult to injury. Why can't it just be added to you list of known blueprints when you reach 100%? Maybe a config setting to make it just give you a blueprint of the ship when its done?

ShadowLurker

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: September 17, 2022, 07:45:32 PM »

Hey, I found a bug that caused a NullPointerException relating to the Courier ports.

If you shipped something from a station (Haven't tested it on a planet yet, but I believe it cause the same issue), and then consequently cause decivilization on said station, opening the intel screen will cause a CTD with said NullPointerException.

White Hound Black Lotus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: September 19, 2022, 12:17:56 AM »

out of curiosity what is all of this?

Cause every time I spawn them, and look at the picture it always crashed me?

addspecial IndEvo_consumable_drones;

addspecial IndEvo_consumable_locator;

addspecial IndEvo_consumable_nanites;

addspecial IndEvo_consumable_radar;

addspecial IndEvo_consumable_scoop;

addspecial IndEvo_consumable_spike;

addspecial IndEvo_consumable_stabilizer;

addspecial IndEvo_consumable_supercharger ;

addspecial IndEvo_log_core;

addspecial IndEvo_neurals;

addspecial IndEvo_simulator;

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 19, 2022, 11:29:24 AM »

maybe you shouldn't spawn in unfinished content, then?
you'll see what that is in due time.

Wallace Lord of Owls

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: September 20, 2022, 03:17:19 PM »

I've got a bug to report. While setting up my courier contracts to allow me to automate ship printing, I appear to have deleted all my ships in storage on my main world. This appears to be because I accidentally set a courier contract to ship everything to a hull forge on another planet. For the items, this correctly only shipped filled templates to the hull forge, but it also appears to have shipped the ships in storage as well, and because the hull storage doesn't have a ship storage section, it appears to have simply deleted them.

The storage part of the intel backs this up, as the ships are nowhere to be found. Checking the courier log unfortunately cannot confirm this, as after a delivery is finished, when "everything" is selected it appears to simply say "All ships and All items" instead of what exactly was shipped.

I have tested it out and it seems pretty easy to reproduce.

Steps to reproduce:
- Have two planets, one with ships in storage and another with a hull forge
- Create Courier contract to transport all items and ships (everything) from first planet storage to second planet hull forge inventory
- Watch as all the ships are deleted

Expected result:
- Hull forge would not allow ships to be sent to it, preventing accidental deletion of ships
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 03:39:59 PM by Wallace Lord of Owls »

Damonvi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: September 20, 2022, 11:16:25 PM »

im having an issue with the "fleet detach" ability. it may be because i have other mods that add abilities, but i dont see it in the "library" of abilities after right clicking an open slot on my hotbar.

am i silly, or is there some kind of condition i have to meet in order to create another fleet?

Edit1: after a while of head scratching, i considered starting a new game, to see if it would populate the ability in. well, it did. so when i went back to the save i had in progress (and invested a lot of hours into), the ability isnt there.

so is there a way to "refresh" the abilities you dont have in your hotbar in order to show all abilities (including all added modded abilities) mid-save?

Edit2: dammit, im a fool. i thought i read on the mod description that this was save friendly, but i must have mandella effect-ed the "save compatible" part from another mod i recently installed. i now realize that its NOT save compatible, and this is probably an effect of that. well, now im sad, because i get to miss a feature i was really looking forward to in my mid-late-game current playthrough, and i'd rather not shelf this great system i've painstakingly managed for so many hours.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 08:30:11 PM by Damonvi »

Criarino

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: September 21, 2022, 01:47:51 PM »

The minefield of the planet I conquered (chicomoztoc in this case) sometimes explode on me, even though I own the planet

ShadowLurker

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: September 21, 2022, 04:20:24 PM »

The minefield of the planet I conquered (chicomoztoc in this case) sometimes explode on me, even though I own the planet
Did you have your transponder on? If you don't have it on, the minefield can't recognize you and will blow up on you.

White Hound Black Lotus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: September 22, 2022, 01:33:18 AM »

I've got a bug to report. While setting up my courier contracts to allow me to automate ship printing, I appear to have deleted all my ships in storage on my main world. This appears to be because I accidentally set a courier contract to ship everything to a hull forge on another planet. For the items, this correctly only shipped filled templates to the hull forge, but it also appears to have shipped the ships in storage as well, and because the hull storage doesn't have a ship storage section, it appears to have simply deleted them.

The storage part of the intel backs this up, as the ships are nowhere to be found. Checking the courier log unfortunately cannot confirm this, as after a delivery is finished, when "everything" is selected it appears to simply say "All ships and All items" instead of what exactly was shipped.

Steps to reproduce:
- Create Courier contract to transport all items and ships (everything) from first planet storage to second planet hull forge inventory

Expected result:
- Hull forge would not allow ships to be sent to it, preventing accidental deletion of ships

oh my bad I thought it was already in game XD

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: September 22, 2022, 05:05:20 AM »

Steps to reproduce:

Expected result:
I suspect if you build a Reverse Engineering on the destination planet, you'll find them in the industrial storage.

123nick

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: September 22, 2022, 01:51:32 PM »

i think i found a bug! i used an edict :forced reelocation on the first colony, and the second colony (which is in system) doesnt get the buff, while the first one DOES get the debuff to growth, and all get stab penalities

here is the colony with the senate and where i enacted the edict:

and second colony:

Loge: https://gist.github.com/0510f128bc0f2daeca8e4378ccceeb70

Wallace Lord of Owls

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: September 22, 2022, 04:15:56 PM »

Steps to reproduce:

Expected result:
I suspect if you build a Reverse Engineering on the destination planet, you'll find them in the industrial storage.

I gave that a try, build an engineering hub and no dice. Seems like the ships are just deleted.

Wallace Lord of Owls

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: September 22, 2022, 04:22:20 PM »

Steps to reproduce:

Expected result:

oh my bad I thought it was already in game XD

It seems like the same thing happens with the hull deconstructor; accidentally lost a bunch of ships sending repaired forge templates to that with a courier contract as well. I'd imagine the same issue exists for many of the buildings.

I appear to have found another bug as well. The bonus production the ancient laboratory gives seems to work fine for the heavy armaments and ship hulls, but when you install an alpha ai core it doesn't actually increase the organ production for your Population and Infrastructure building like it's supposed to.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 156