Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 156

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1258874 times)

alaricdragon

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 3.0.e - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1425 on: August 20, 2022, 01:16:09 PM »

congratulations on mega mod status. I was quite surprise when I saw, but It makes sense that your mod world enter this category at some point.

Azumodei

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: August 22, 2022, 11:41:20 AM »

I can't seem to download the mod, the link doesn't seem to work?

I've tried with different browsers and I can download a bunch of other mods without any problems?

Rahmose

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: August 22, 2022, 12:04:02 PM »

Hi I really want to download this mod with the other two mods reccomended (Grand Colonies, substance abuse) but none of the download links work or I couldnt find them would really appreciate a hand.

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: August 22, 2022, 01:45:32 PM »

The download seems to work, in fact all of the downloads for OPs (SirHartley) mods work, maybe your browser blocks the download?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: August 22, 2022, 03:20:31 PM »

Hey, sorry if you've already answered this question somewhere else, but I was wondering how privateer raid force strength is calculated. What affects it? Fleet size, colony size, base, high command, etc?
colony size, fleet size
should probably buff it actually

What does IndEvo_ToggleMagicRandomSelector do?
toggles the magic random selection

download broken
seems to work alright for me? idk...

Rahmose

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: August 22, 2022, 05:32:40 PM »

is it possible its region locked Im in Turkey

Rahmose

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: August 22, 2022, 05:39:39 PM »

Yep just tried it VPN it works its a region thing so everyone else whose having problems there you go, use VPN.

Azumodei

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: August 23, 2022, 11:57:27 AM »

ah ok great, I'm from Turkey too so that's why.

thanks

JenkoRun

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: August 23, 2022, 02:30:35 PM »

What are the conditions for Rift Generators to spawn? And can they spawn on worlds with the no atmosphere modifier? Cheers.

Also, I saw something mentioned about cryorevival disabler on rift generator worlds, does this prevent cryo revival from being built on worlds with rift generators? I'd be sad if that was the case as I use a RP mod to let me surpass the size 6 limit if a sleeper is in the same system.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 02:38:21 PM by JenkoRun »

Lord_Orion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: August 24, 2022, 10:51:25 AM »

The game keeps crashing whenever I try to open the Intel tab. The crash log seems to indicate that it's the courier port doing it, but I've had it for 2+ cycles (left unused, disbanding it didn't work) without problems. I would add the full crashlog but the forum kept giving me a database error because of a couple weird characters.

Spoiler
I am having a similar issue, though I am running a bunch of mods, so I am not sure if me sending you anything is actually helpful. It occurs occasionally when I open or close the intel tab. I wasn't having this issue for most of my playthrough, so I must have done something to cause this to start happening recently. Here is the log:

Code
5298824 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [loa_ars_market_neutral.ogg]
5299193 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
5299686 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [campaign_music_part_2_v28.ogg]
5303187 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel.getMapLocation(ShippingIntel.java:306)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.getIntelTags(BaseIntelPlugin.java:277)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel.getIntelTags(ShippingIntel.java:321)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.private.Object(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.ÒÕ0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.sizeChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.for.setSize(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.Õø0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.sizeChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.setSize(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O$7.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]
[/spoiler]

Same here when I open my intel screen I get a null pointer error and the game crashes. Going back to an earlier save it happens again around the same time. However I have noticed that the error coincides with port becoming decivilized. My error looks those quoted below.

Code
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel.getMapLocation(ShippingIntel.java:306)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.getIntelTags(BaseIntelPlugin.java:277)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.courierPort.intel.ShippingIntel.getIntelTags(ShippingIntel.java:321)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.private.Object(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.ÒÕ0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.sizeChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.Õø0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.sizeChanged(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.setSize(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OO0O$7.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
... 16 more

« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 06:07:29 AM by Lord_Orion »

Anonyium

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: August 26, 2022, 06:14:06 PM »

Is it possible to implement a means to delete courier logs? Right now, they simply accumulate in the intel screen. Attempting to delete them manually is a mixed bag; for some it works, but I can't seem to remove them without causing a crash.

MistaDekard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: August 26, 2022, 10:01:39 PM »

Really enjoying this mod so far, but I'm having serious problems with the detachment system.

1. Whenever I spawn a detachment, it ignores any weapons or fighters I loaded into it's cargo and keeps them in the main fleet.

2. Whenever I move Marines to and from the detachment it strips all of their experience.

The detachment system is useful to the point I'm surprised it's not a vanilla mechanic, but these issues make it unusable. Any ideas for a fix?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 10:11:29 PM by MistaDekard »
"If you see a salvager fleet, reduce em' to scrap. They're thieves at best, pirates at worst. Trust me, you're doing the sector a favour."

Blek

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: August 28, 2022, 06:16:55 AM »

Hey there!

Really love this mod and especially the Courier port feature, that is, until today when I went to my main planet and found my ship storage empty...

I've retracked my save files one by one to see when was last time I had my spare ships still in there and found that it was right before setting up couriers for forges. I have not clicked in the options that I want them to transport ONLY cargo, as I assumed it would by "everything" only take items that fit into that industrial supply storage.

I have since tried to recreate this, and it happened again.

The ship leaves with Forge templates AND all my ships in storage but delivers ONLY Forge templates. The ships are nowhere to be found, I have checked almost every storage possible.

Now, just as I was writing this post, I decided to try retracing my steps back and see if something helps correct this bug (well, probably I can call it that?), hoping my huge collection of ships did not get lost :) and I'm so glad it worked!

Solution: So, I've sent another shipment with ALL items and ALL ships option, but this time I've tried sending it back to my main planet... and although ships were not logged into shipping log (where you can see what items are being transported), they arrived back safely at the base.

So, as a suggestion, maybe you should remove the option of automatic assignment of "all ships" when it comes to Industrial Supply store? As ships do not fit in there anyway. Maybe it will save somebody a mini heart attack like I had :D I can only assume they were kept in Industrial supply store but kept hidden.

P.S. Luckily, they did not charge me for transporting over 1k DP fleet back and forth... Although it WOULD'VE helped me notice it :D

My Blind Third Eye

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: August 29, 2022, 06:27:59 PM »

Hello, I think I found a bug. The Riftpulse Cycler won't fit in Medium or Large energy mounts. It works for Small energy, as well as Small and Medium Ballistic mounts. I don't have a ship with the Large Ballistic mount available, so I haven't been able to test that. Does anyone else have this issue?

-Edit: The same goes for Medium Universal mounts, and Medium Synergy mounts, but it works fine for Medium Hybrid mounts.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 06:30:23 PM by My Blind Third Eye »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 156