Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 156

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1258278 times)

calmatt

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.h - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1110 on: December 14, 2021, 07:03:46 PM »

I'm having the exact same issue, did you find a fix? I'll delete the administrator at this point I don't care. I can't play my game anymore :(

I got this game breaking bug that just kept crashing my game over and over. Even when i tried to load the game, it just crashed the second i unpaused. Looks like the academy can randomly train administrators up to level 3, which the game doesn't recognize. Which is weird, because i never got the option to train admins after they reached lvl 2.

Here's the log:

4330051 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings.null(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings$1.getInt(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getAdminSalary(Misc.java:4025)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_Academy.calculateSalaryStor ageCost(IndEvo_Academy.java:205)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_Academy.reportEconomyTick(IndEvo_Academy.java:124)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportEconomyTick(ListenerUtil.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfStepStuff(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Economy.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
   at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
   at org.json.JSONObject.getDouble(JSONObject.java:445)
   ... 17 more

Except this little snafu, i'm still loving the mod.

DanzyDanz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: December 15, 2021, 12:49:10 AM »

So I was fiddling with the console a bit because it's been nearly a century in game and the performance was going to the shitter, and everytime I added the Chamelion Industry it always crashes when I hover my mouse on top of it

chrizeren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: December 15, 2021, 01:15:01 AM »

I'm having the exact same issue, did you find a fix? I'll delete the administrator at this point I don't care. I can't play my game anymore :(

I got this game breaking bug that just kept crashing my game over and over. Even when i tried to load the game, it just crashed the second i unpaused. Looks like the academy can randomly train administrators up to level 3, which the game doesn't recognize. Which is weird, because i never got the option to train admins after they reached lvl 2.

Here's the log:

4330051 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_Academy.calculateSalaryStor ageCost(IndEvo_Academy.java:205)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_Academy.reportEconomyTick(IndEvo_Academy.java:124)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportEconomyTick(ListenerUtil.java:106)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.doEndOfStepStuff(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.reach.ReachEconomyStepper.nextFrame(Unknown Source)
   ... 17 more

I couldn't get back to my colony to delete either the administrator or the academy. It just kept crashing every time i loaded the game. So no, I have not been able to find a fix for now.

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: December 15, 2021, 01:57:42 AM »

So I was fiddling with the console a bit because it's been nearly a century in game and the performance was going to the shitter, and everytime I added the Chamelion Industry it always crashes when I hover my mouse on top of it

the chameleon is TASC, not indevo

calmatt

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: December 15, 2021, 06:33:14 PM »

Managed to fix it. My problem was I didn't even know my admin's name, so I couldn't find him in the save file. Now just in case it matters whether the admin is retrieved or not, do what I did.

Download the console command mod, enable, load game.
Control+backspace to load console, type goto galatia (or whatever system he is in)
type sethome galatia academy
type home
Dock at academy, retrieve admin. Save game.

Locate savefile, open with text editor such as notepad++. Find your <person> tag, you'll see near the top a line such as <st>$ome_adminTier</st> with "3" below that. change to a 2. save the file, load the game.

Here's the log:

... 17 more

I couldn't get back to my colony to delete either the administrator or the academy. It just kept crashing every time i loaded the game. So no, I have not been able to find a fix for now.

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 16, 2021, 09:24:00 AM »

SirHartley, good day.
What about food farming buildings on uninhabited planets? Hydroponics, domes, mushroom farms, etc.
Let there be an increased consumption of loans for maintenance or reduced production, but such a building will greatly diversify the choice of a system for settling.

chrizeren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: December 16, 2021, 02:50:29 PM »

Managed to fix it. My problem was I didn't even know my admin's name, so I couldn't find him in the save file. Now just in case it matters whether the admin is retrieved or not, do what I did.

Download the console command mod, enable, load game.
Control+backspace to load console, type goto galatia (or whatever system he is in)
type sethome galatia academy
type home
Dock at academy, retrieve admin. Save game.

Locate savefile, open with text editor such as notepad++. Find your <person> tag, you'll see near the top a line such as <st>$ome_adminTier</st> with "3" below that. change to a 2. save the file, load the game.

Here's the log:

... 17 more

Oh nice, i'll definitely remember that the next time it happens. Sadly, i deleted that particular save file.

paddypancake

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 19, 2021, 09:24:14 AM »

I got a bug in 2.2.h where i just finished using the enviromental agency to remove pollution on a planet. Turns out the hazard went down but the pollution modifier remained, allowing me to construct it again (the old building got removed on finishing the project, as intended).

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 19, 2021, 09:40:15 AM »

I got a bug in 2.2.h where i just finished using the enviromental agency to remove pollution on a planet. Turns out the hazard went down but the pollution modifier remained, allowing me to construct it again (the old building got removed on finishing the project, as intended).
Do you have a nanoforge on the planet?
If so, everything's working correctly: The pollution was fixed, but then you created more.
Edit: Oh, you're saying the Hazard didn't go back up?

Enceos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 19, 2021, 08:23:57 PM »

Also had this problem with JSONObject["adminSalaryTier3"] not found.
My Admin was about to level up from tier 2 to tier 3 in the Academy.

@calmatt thank you for the workaround, you saved my game!

I used 'goto station_galatia_academy' command for teleporting.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 08:38:40 PM by Enceos »

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 23, 2021, 12:29:47 PM »

The Nanoanalytic Array can still drop from Tech-Mining, not sure if that's intentional or not?
Edit: Apparently I'm still on 2.2.f, my apologies if it's been fixed since.

Maxitanker

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 24, 2021, 05:02:38 PM »

Hi. Getting a crash when I try to destroy embassy.  :(

Don't know what is a culprit but here is my steps for replicating the crash.
1. Got ambassador before finishing embassy building.
2. I've finished building an embassy in second page of a colony. (Grand.Colonies)
3. Installed an ambassador in slot and got a prompt that ambassador was "lost".
4. After several ingame months I noticed that ambassador still "Getting into the office" and decided to destroy the building.
5. Got a crash.

I tried to nudge embassy to the first page but it not helped. And I cant remove an ambassador from the building.

Dont know what to do. Embassy not working and i can't get rid of it. Here is logs:
Spoiler
Code
79847 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.ambassadorPlugins.IndEvo_ambassadorPersonManager.getOriginalMarket(IndEvo_ambassadorPersonManager.java:349)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.rulecmd.ambassadorRules.IndEvo_ambassadorRemoval.removeAmbassadorWithPenalty(IndEvo_ambassadorRemoval.java:33)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo_embassy.notifyBeingRemoved(IndEvo_embassy.java:296)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.removeIndustry(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.OO0o.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
[close]

Edit: Managed to delete building and ambassador from the save file. If someone will get same bug - you can find code by searching: "<com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.IndEvo__embassy". Then delete all references line by line from errors on save loading. It worked but I don't know if it will break something else.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 07:15:22 PM by Maxitanker »

MrMech

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: December 25, 2021, 09:04:18 AM »

I have an interesting problem, the Pristine Nanoforge is both adding to the ship component production by 3 and removing from it by 3.
And also, custom production ships have D-mods, even though with every buff applied the production should easily be reaching 200% quality.
 ???

[attachment deleted by admin]

sphr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 26, 2021, 06:38:30 AM »

sorry if this question is trivial....

I found this industrial ruin and restored it.. it was a r generator.
I flipped the switch.
My planet turned invisible after that.
I can still access it normally by traveling to its location (though it is invisible) and via the colony menu.
But it's invisible.

is this expected behavior? if so, how can I turn it back?
tia

temotodochi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: December 27, 2021, 04:04:07 PM »

Howdy, thanks for the great mod.

Have an issue with rift generator which i cant find any documentation for. There's a mention of planetary target but no hint on how to make one.
I can't really move my planet as it thinks my outposts are colonies. How can i make a planetary target?

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 156